The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-01-2020, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
Is it me or are there a few xiao xiao?
There are indeed quite a few. 3 on SLG at my last count, 2 of whom are good, third i've never tried but there's a MR somewhere.

Good and confirm RTM for me
https://sglonelyguys.org/massage-xiaoxiao/
https://sglonelyguys.org/xiaoxiao-massage/

Not sure/Never tried/unlikely to try
https://sglonelyguys.org/massage-xiao-xiao/
Old 19-01-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Wah lau... came out "naturally", you must be a medical doctor or plastic surgeon for the word to come out naturally. I also had to Google it, and probably can't recall how to spell the word by tomorrow. I would probably have said her face was a little puffy due to water retention, presumably from botox injection.
If I doctor or surgeon ah, I won't have problem dating all the MLs liao lo. How I wish sia. Hahahahha. But what u said is true la, normally people will say all that. My work has something to do with medical yes, but not doctor or surgeon leh.
Old 19-01-2020, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Points are still important. Once you go the red, your post won't appear immediately and will undergo moderation.
Since you so free, should go and visit those pt exchange thread n start exchanging pts with others.
Wah. Still got points exchanging treads? I only bookmark this tread and then go to the last few pages. 🤣🤣
Old 19-01-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 5
Toystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

quick FR on https://sglonelyguys.org/qiao-lin-massage/.. tried a few days back.

Looks: 7/10. Pics are a bit edited. The video is more authentic. so more of a round and bit plump face. I picked seeing the 'model' like pic with black dress but reality bit different

Body: 8/10. No complaints here.

Massage: 8/10. Wasn't expecting much but better than usual. puts in effort.

GFE: 8/10. language barrier again but still was ok. Didnt try to fake it out which i hate the most.

HJ/BJ/CIM: 9/10. one of the best.

RTM: I think yes. But trying to first complete 15+ list I have from SLG and with my frequency it may take more than 6 to 9 months!

Any bro's here keep a wish list like that or just go to the regulars?
Old 19-01-2020, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toystory1234 View Post
HJ/BJ/CIM: 9/10. one of the best.
One of the best compared to which MLs?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 19-01-2020, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
why not...
one moment I can be a pilot
another moment I am a pizza delivery guy
and the next moment I am a manager of a top end hotel
list goes on...haha

I do have some MLs telling me their real names though. Mostly it's the same as their stage names, but with a different Pinyin
Yah I never say you cannot give a fake profile and change it whenever you want, depending on the situation..

A few will be willing to lah.. Another way to know is them using their real names as their personal WC ID..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 19-01-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 5
Toystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Compared to personal MP experience bro. which i agree is relatively small too . One of them is in bugis and its on sbf sticky thread. Couple of others in TP and Outram. Happy to PM if you need.
Old 19-01-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toystory1234 View Post
Compared to personal MP experience bro. which i agree is relatively small too . One of them is in bugis and its on sbf sticky thread. Couple of others in TP and Outram. Happy to PM if you need.
So your "one of the best" is relative to those MP standards only ah? Hmmm...Not Xia Xia, Zi Yu type of standards, then.. er....

Is Qiao Lin also in MP? Is she fat?

If not, good. Because she looks like potential for me. Though she does have FL vibes. Lol.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 19-01-2020 at 10:33 AM.
Old 19-01-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
why not...
one moment I can be a pilot
another moment I am a pizza delivery guy
and the next moment I am a manager of a top end hotel
list goes on...haha

I do have some MLs telling me their real names though. Mostly it's the same as their stage names, but with a different Pinyin
Wah, you li hai wor!!! I only play one role... The hot Latin lover! Wahahaha.

As to the girls' real name, yep, their stage names usually take reference from their real names with pinyin altered. It's surprising how many of them don't like their real names. Saying 很难听. So they will alter or change to a name they always liked.
Old 19-01-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

So far have not met any whose real names are similar to their stage names
But I have to say I only got the names of a handful to date
Old 19-01-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Wah damn sian... early in the morning got aeroplaned by a ML at the last minute. Now cannot even find a replacement...
Old 19-01-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
So far have not met any whose real names are similar to their stage names
But I have to say I only got the names of a handful to date
Of course the ones with "English" names will be completely different mah
Old 19-01-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think Xue-er will be here for a nong nong time, no need to worry.
Old 19-01-2020, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
kirayamato85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykirayamato85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone got recommendation for good hdly?

Seems like a lost art now.
Old 19-01-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential

http://www.impmomo.com/girl.php?id=3571

Chinese’s new year coming due to businesses is bad that I stop work early, this is my first time trying girl from this website, she only charge $50 for 1hour, Is cheap and not the bad, share apartments don’t look that old and fat and she is friendly and no rush.I will go back and try out other
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1