The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bathaimo View Post
Window10 or vista?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xia406 View Post
Maybe is XP or ME leh?
Lolx..it's a typo error...i think he mean widow NOT window ..haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-01-2020, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Met this pleasant sweet Chinese girl on wechat.
First date just talk normal and went home telling her I missed her.
Second date quickly hug her and pulled her into my car for a good fuck.

While fucking her, she would moan and occasionally comment how it's the first time she has fucked a guy so fast and raw sex on 2nd date. She hasnt had sex for 8 months, met many guys but nvr wanted to give them.

Looking at her moaning so softly, I asked her why me. She replied "I don't know why...but i want to please you"

Without further ado, i pumped her hard and told her i was gonna cum into her. She said "I didnt mean that! Ahhh this fuck is so good, but pls!!!"

Then I unloaded all my cum into her.

She was shocked and asked me what should she do now. Will I be the father?

I told her I didn like kids but will send her home.

She gave me a finishing blowjob before we had a few moments of hug.

Great car sex last night!

Last edited by coypredator; 29-01-2020 at 10:19 AM.
Old 31-01-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 12
Powersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of light

I have always loved doing raw. Prolly it's cos i realised my lil bro always go limp when wearing rubber. So from then on when i have had a chance to bed gals, I always insisted on not using condoms,

I have a fwb whom i meet on and off. She have a bf and i was busy with work so we always meet irregularly. Not exactly the prettiest but more of a girl next door.

We met at a mac and I opened her up by casually chatting bout the long waiting time. I then proceeded to ask her to lunch together to which she agreed. Long story short, she gave me her wechat

Later that day i added her and we started chatting. I started dropping sexual innuendoes and she was open. Then i ask her if she want to meet the next day. She knew immediately what i wanted and told me she also wanted to do it but firmly told me that i had to use protection since she have a bf and she did not want to get pregnant.

I immediately agreed but in my heart i was like fuck who cares what u want. I made up my mind that i was going to take her raw and fuck her brains out.

It didn't play out exactly as planned. We met and went to the hotel together. Showered separately and when she was int he shower, I put out a condom so she can see it when she came out.

I was expecting to use force on her if she had insisted on condom but when we engaged in slow kissing, I grinded her hard and felt she was wet. Her eyes was closed and she was enjoying it. Then i decided to try my luck and kissed her neck whiile playing with her nipples with one hand and the other, I guided my cock intoher pussy.

She didn't even protest and I was surprised. I gave her a hard thrust to make sure she knew i have entered into her raw. She responded by clamping me with her legs and i could feel her pussy muscles gripping my cock. And so i pumped into her and unloaded on her stomach within 5 min.

the reason i didn't creampie her was cos i wanted to keep her around and fuck her raw as and when i want. She later told me she didnt mind meeting me even thou she has a bf and was planning to marry him soon.

To this day i am still in contact with her. And i am planning to meet her soon and this time I am gonna creampie her
Old 01-02-2020, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 12
shhhhh is a Helpful and Caring Samstershhhhh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
Met this pleasant sweet Chinese girl on wechat.
First date just talk normal and went home telling her I missed her.
Second date quickly hug her and pulled her into my car for a good fuck.

Great car sex last night!
What do you do when the girl's pregnant - when she wants to keep it or demands you pay for abortion? Wouldn't there be some legal repercussions if she decides to keep the baby, like she can sue you for child support?
Old 02-02-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
cheongsteer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My early 30s FB allow me to cum everywhere I like. We tried CIP, cum in ass, cum on her face and cum in mouth then she swallow. Once in cowgirl position, when I was about to cum, I lift up her butt and withdraw my cock then shoot on my stomach area. She quickly lick it clean and swallow. Super sextisfied!!!
Old 02-02-2020, 05:36 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powersex View Post
I have always loved doing raw. Prolly it's cos i realised my lil bro always go limp when wearing rubber. So from then on when i have had a chance to bed gals, I always insisted on not using condoms,

I have a fwb whom i meet on and off. She have a bf and i was busy with work so we always meet irregularly. Not exactly the prettiest but more of a girl next door.

We met at a mac and I opened her up by casually chatting bout the long waiting time. I then proceeded to ask her to lunch together to which she agreed. Long story short, she gave me her wechat

Later that day i added her and we started chatting. I started dropping sexual innuendoes and she was open. Then i ask her if she want to meet the next day. She knew immediately what i wanted and told me she also wanted to do it but firmly told me that i had to use protection since she have a bf and she did not want to get pregnant.

I immediately agreed but in my heart i was like fuck who cares what u want. I made up my mind that i was going to take her raw and fuck her brains out.

It didn't play out exactly as planned. We met and went to the hotel together. Showered separately and when she was int he shower, I put out a condom so she can see it when she came out.

I was expecting to use force on her if she had insisted on condom but when we engaged in slow kissing, I grinded her hard and felt she was wet. Her eyes was closed and she was enjoying it. Then i decided to try my luck and kissed her neck whiile playing with her nipples with one hand and the other, I guided my cock intoher pussy.

She didn't even protest and I was surprised. I gave her a hard thrust to make sure she knew i have entered into her raw. She responded by clamping me with her legs and i could feel her pussy muscles gripping my cock. And so i pumped into her and unloaded on her stomach within 5 min.

the reason i didn't creampie her was cos i wanted to keep her around and fuck her raw as and when i want. She later told me she didnt mind meeting me even thou she has a bf and was planning to marry him soon.

To this day i am still in contact with her. And i am planning to meet her soon and this time I am gonna creampie her
Dangerous bro... wat if you made her pregnant.. like wat the other bro said below
..are u prepared to marry her if her bf discovers n don't want to marry her????
Quote:
Originally Posted by shhhhh View Post
What do you do when the girl's pregnant - when she wants to keep it or demands you pay for abortion? Wouldn't there be some legal repercussions if she decides to keep the baby, like she can sue you for child support?

Old 02-02-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Powersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Dangerous bro... wat if you made her pregnant.. like wat the other bro said below
..are u prepared to marry her if her bf discovers n don't want to marry her????

Thanks for the concern bro. They has already bought a BTO together and has renovated it. Will be meeting her soon and impregnante her and let them raise the child together. Would love to see the product of my 'love'

Meanwhile Istay tuned for more stories and photos.
Old 02-02-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 16
zenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks for the concern bro. They has already bought a BTO together and has renovated it. Will be meeting her soon and impregnante her and let them raise the child together. Would love to see the product of my 'love'

Both of your sperms shall be competing in 50m Butterly, Olympics 2020. Haha.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:

Not nice ba, let your 亲生骨肉 call ppl papa. Won't you be sad?

But then again if she haven got pregnant even with the withdrawal method, probably quite safe to cip
Old 03-02-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Not nice ba, let your 亲生骨肉 call ppl papa. Won't you be sad?

But then again if she haven got pregnant even with the withdrawal method, probably quite safe to cip
Doesnt matter. I just care about impregnanting as many local gals as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenden_05 View Post
Both of your sperms shall be competing in 50m Butterly, Olympics 2020. Haha.
Who cares? Haha....i always like to be assured of an available pussy anytime i want it.
Old 03-02-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongsteer View Post
My early 30s FB allow me to cum everywhere I like. We tried CIP, cum in ass, cum on her face and cum in mouth then she swallow. Once in cowgirl position, when I was about to cum, I lift up her butt and withdraw my cock then shoot on my stomach area. She quickly lick it clean and swallow. Super sextisfied!!!
wah lucky you bro to have such an awesome ger.
Old 04-02-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
wah lucky you bro to have such an awesome ger.
Did her again yesterday. Half way in missionary, her husband call and I tell her to answer and have short chat with him. I move up and lift up her legs on my chest and thrust her hard. She is trying hard to control her breath and try to slow me down so piak piak sounds not heard by her husband over the phone. It last for 2 to 3 minutes. Her then expression was priceless and my fetish fulfilled. Sexxion last for around 40mins and choose to cum in mouth and suck me clean then swallow. What a great GEM.
Old 04-02-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Did her again yesterday. Half way in missionary, her husband call and I tell her to answer and have short chat with him. I move up and lift up her legs on my chest and thrust her hard. She is trying hard to control her breath and try to slow me down so piak piak sounds not heard by her husband over the phone. It last for 2 to 3 minutes. Her then expression was priceless and my fetish fulfilled. Sexxion last for around 40mins and choose to cum in mouth and suck me clean then swallow. What a great GEM.
walau ehh bro...envy you for the sextifaction ...banging a married woman in "front" of her husband ...tell us, where to find another great and notti GEM like her

Old 04-02-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
walau ehh bro...envy you for the sextifaction ...banging a married woman in "front" of her husband ...tell us, where to find another great and notti GEM like her
Haha bro, sometimes it's tiring. Gonna meet her again tomorrow for another round at her home, bang her on their bed and facing their wedding photo. Wife demanding too, at least 2 rounds per week. Sexercise keep me fit. Hahaha
Old 04-02-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha bro, sometimes it's tiring. Gonna meet her again tomorrow for another round at her home, bang her on their bed and facing their wedding photo. Wife demanding too, at least 2 rounds per week. Sexercise keep me fit. Hahaha
Wow !!...can't believe it !!...that will be double pleasure for you ...u r really the most lucky guy in this world ..hv the opportunity to bang her and yr wifey so many rounds a week ...you are really the CHAMPION and must be very STRONG n HARD down under !!...haha...do us bros here a favour. ...let's us know how you enjoy banging her again another time tomorrow this time in her own marital bedroom with a detailed FR can ?? ...Thanks in advance and good luck

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1