The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
protesticle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Haha very nice share bro!
Old 29-12-2019, 04:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Thank u guys.
Old 03-01-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Nowadays should be quite busy for CNY preparations
Old 05-01-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nowadays should be quite busy for CNY preparations
Me too...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-01-2020, 08:16 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Me too...hehe
So TS Prince, CNY lai liao n around the corner.. . any CNY sexcapade with Joey to share with us ???

Last edited by Rickey; 19-01-2020 at 05:50 AM.
Old 05-02-2020, 01:42 AM
Samster

Bumping up..
Old 05-02-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
nubberaid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bumping up..
Very nice share, thanks bro
Old 07-02-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnnyss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more.. Your stories are super sexciting!
Old 09-02-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
MouParkPlane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS, waiting to read more stories.
Old 10-02-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Just had a session last Friday. Will update soon.
Old 10-02-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Kah meh, Kah meh..faster, faster

Last edited by Rickey; 10-02-2020 at 11:19 PM.
Old 10-02-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Adventure #34: CNY 2020 Celebrations

Went to Joey's uncle house, staying somewhere in West side of Singapore for CNY Celebrations last Friday (Day #14).

Her uncle is in his early 60s, and owned a prawn noodles stall somewhere in the east side of Singapore. Since young, the uncle and wife have been taking care of Joey until she entered university whenever her parents are busy with work. The couple doted Joey very much as they don't have any kid of their own.

It was kinda a standard practice during CNY that the uncle will have an open house to invite his friends and Joey (as she is very close to them) over and we will turn up without fail every year.

We arrived at Joey's uncle house after work around 8 plus. Joey was dressed in a red v-neck short dress, red bra and thongs.

"Hello uncle and auntie J, 新年快乐,祝你们身体健康" Joey rushed forward excitedly and greeted them. "So long never see you all already."

"Ya lo, ah girl, 你还敢讲,那么久没有来看我们,也没有来吃虾面了" Uncle J complained as he received the oranges from Joey.

"Come come. 去吃先" Auntie J quickly ushered us in to have our dinner.

While having our dinner at the small dining table (normally only 2 of them staying there), I noticed there were few groups of guests there, ranging from 40s to 60s. It is only through our conversation with uncle J then we found out some are uncle J's hawker friends and some are his drinking kakis. They are stealing occasional glances over to admire Joey and must also been wondering who is this sexy big boobs girl and how is she related to uncle J.

One thing I like about his open house is that all the drinks are free flow. After dinner, we sat at table drinking and catching up with uncle and auntie J as usual. By 11 pm, we already drank quite a fair bit and was feeling high. Most of uncle J hawker friends began making their way back as they had a long day except 5 of uncle J drinking kakis.

"Hello, 可以一起喝吗?" one of the kakis asked as they approached the small dining table.

"可以啊"。" I replied as we all sat and squeezed together around the dining table and introduced each others.

"哦,不知道 J 有这么年轻又漂亮的侄女" one of them exclaimed.

"Haha, 不年轻了,以前读书的时候,每次都去他的店吃好吃的虾面。" Joey shared with them.

"是啊,现在看得出'长很大了' 。我们也很喜欢吃'下面' 。" another one of the kakis teased Joey as he looked at her cleavage cheekily.

"是啊,不小了。你们也喜欢吃虾面?" Joey replied innocently and the group laughed.

I explained to Joey they are referring to her big boobs and eating pussy.

Joey realised and replied "Wah lao, I thought what. But it's ok. Mine 也不小啊 and 下面也不难吃. Haha." Joey replied and shocked everyone. I can tell Joey is getting high and maybe horny from the teasing.
Old 10-02-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

After more drinking, one of them suggested playing in between. But the table was abit too small to accommodate 7 of us, so we shifted to the living room and sat on the floor. It was kinda challenging for Joey to cover up as her dress is rather short and she took quite a while before sitting down in a comfortable kneeling position, much to the delight of the 5 of them. In this position she managed to cover the front, but her butt and the rear of the dress will be slightly lifted off the ground.

Halfway through the game, I was feeling horny (am sure the rest of them are horny too) from the views of Joey. I slide my left hand slowly under her dress from behind and caress her butt. Joey turned and looked at me in shock.

"Relax la. Don't look so shocked. This cards got chance one. " the dealer told Joey as he noticed her suddenly shocked look and thought she is asking for my opinion.

"Ya lo. Don't scared. Just play lo." I assured Joey as I ran my finger along her ass crack. Joey continued the game. Bit by bit, I slid my hand further in and pull her thongs aside to rub against her anus and wet pussy. Then using my wet finger, I slowly push into her ass. Joey's breathing got heavier as I slowly invaded her ass. I am surprised how easily my finger went in and Joey didn't resist much. (usually she will stop me when I try finger in her ass).

The pool of money and our excitement builds up as the game continues and Joey controlling hard on her moaning and breathing. It wasn't long there is already 1k plus of money in the pool.

"Girl, 来,敢敢叫出来才爽。你全身穿这么红,可以的。" it was Joey's turn to call and the dealer was teasing her on. Deep down I am wondering did they see what we were doing and Joey's thongs? Did they notice Joey trying to control her moans? What do they mean by wear so red. Did they see her tiny red piece?

"How baby?" Joey looked at me with her controlled horny voice. "Well, you think about it. Up to you. Let us know when you ready." I replied as I moved my finger in her ass a bit faster.

Joey closed her eyes, breathed hard and let out a long deep 'Hmmmm'. "Ok, all in ba. If tio can go back and rest le." she finally opened her eyes and said. She won the whole pool of money, much to her delight, and she stood up jumping around in the middle. Her short red dress was bubbling up and down, exposing few short glimpse of her pussy and whole of her butt as the thongs was pulled aside earlier.

All of us were shocked by the view and I can see everyone was getting a hard on. "Okok, keep the money and packed up already. Very tired liao." I told Joey and spoilt every one's free show. After some quick packing, we all left home. That's before they teased Joey one last time, "别玩得太晚,以后再来,一起吃下面" .

I continued teasing Joey on the way home, playing with her pussy and ass, while sharing with her how everyone there enjoyed their views and got distracted. That's how she win the money.

Once home. We wasted no time and I fingered Joey's wet pussy hard in bed. It wasn't long and there was a big wet patch formed on the bedsheets. After cumming few times, Joey flipped over into doggy position and I fucked her hard. I couldn't help playing with her sexy big wet ass with the slutty anus staring right back at me.

I pulled out my cock and began tongue fucking her anus. Joey was moaning and seems to be enjoying it. I slowly inserted my finger in her ass and she let out a moan. Normally at this stage she would have stopped me, but she seems very horny tonight. I begun finger fucking her wet ass slowly with one hand and playing with her clit with the other.

Next I rubbed my cock up and down her anus to test her reactions. She was still enjoying it. Bit by bit, I push my cock slowly into her ass and start our first anal sex for about 10 seconds. It felt good and tight. She was moaning but after a while she asked me to pull out. What a waste.

We finished up and came together as I fucked her pussy in missionary position. Then we went to wash up. As I am washing up, I am wondering what makes her more horny in past few months and more receptive to anal sex? Is it due to her horniess or she has been exposed to anal sex by others (whom I don't know) recently and she likes it? Nonetheless, I think so long I get to enjoy it, I shouldn't think too much.
Old 10-02-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
UnChained deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update nice share bro!
Old 10-02-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow !!...finally the long awaited sexciting update came ...my dreams finally came true reading a night of notti teasing by TS using his wife Joey as his sex toy in the presence of her old uncle's friends on the 14th day of CNY playing CNY games ...hehe...really enjoyed very much reading tis latest sharing of sexy updates of TS teasing and zaogenging his wife's Joey's wet pussy at the party to the old uncles there and then followed by a session of intense marital sex after that when they reach home....read how notti both the husband and wife were to each other on their bed...hehe

omg !!...TS is such a notti boy...pushing aside Joey's panties secretly under her dress to expose her pussy to play with her anus and her wet pussy while the game was still on with the oldies ...causing her so much difficulty to try to control her moans and groans and her facial expressions of sexual enjoyment...from being seen or noticed by her old uncle's friends ...and then subsequently giving her old uncle's friends a chance to see her zaogeng her pussy to them as her skirt got hike up as she jumps up and down in excitement when winning the game ...and once home TS bang her pussy hard on their marital bed in missionary & the popular doggie position and omg !!...he also fuck her anally, giving her so much anal sex enjoyment...wat a great and enjoyable night of sex they had fucking like rabbits...hehe....Thanks TS for the reading enjoyment

TS, can tell me which prawn noodle stall Joey's 60 yo uncle is running in the East ??...wanna go try taste how tasty it is ...hopefully can get a small discount too by telling her uncle we are Joey's friends ...hehe

Last edited by Rickey; 10-02-2020 at 11:42 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1