The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Pretty WL but lacks Oomph in the session ....

Pretty WL but Lacks Oomph in the session ...

WL Name - Yoyo
Origin - Guangdong, PRC
Age - 24 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx 1.66m w/o heels
Built - Slimmer than slim. Thus, I would classify her as slender. She is fair and has smooth body complexion.
Tits - B cup with pale brown nips (looks natural but doesn’t feel natural. If they’re surgically augmented, it was a very well done boob job)
Home Base - WH04 (transferred from L1651)
Misc Info - Debuted about 7-8 months ago

Yoyo is good looking by today’s GL150 Standard. Unfortunately her good looks doesn’t reflect her service level which was rather amateurish.

She was willing to engage in certain level of pre-shower foreplay with me but very mild. She only performed Cat-Bath (sparingly on my nips and front torso), BBBJ, lips kissing (with mouth opened slightly) and FJ. No shower action or AR.

To me, I felt like she would just go thru the motion and lacks the enthusiasm in her service unlike those ang pai WLs ... But of course she would maintain her politeness and smiled at me often. She told me that I was lucky that she was willing to kiss me (lips apart with zero tongue engagement) as she doesn’t even kiss many punters let alone DFK. 😳😳🙄😃 She said she would usually do lip kissing if the punter doesn’t have a disgusting looks and/or have stinko breathe.

I could not achieve my desire oomph albeit I could hit ejaculation phase but took me longer than usual. At one instance my dick went into flaccid mode (rare case for me) as the Oomph feel was completely missing. To me, once is enough ... anyway she’ll be departing come early next year.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 21-12-2019 at 01:52 PM.
Old 25-12-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Sizzling hot stuff ...

Sizzling Hot ... Very adrenaline pumping ...

WL - Coco aka WL #16
Origin - Guizhou, PRC (I stand corrected)
Height - Approx 1.56-7 m w/o heels
Built - Petite, Slim & somewhat flat abs but not as youthfully taut as the recently departed August (ex-WL #8). Spotted a faded tattoo on her left fore-arm.
Tits - Pointy A cup with cute looking pale brown nips. I love them as they were proportional to her petite frame.
Home Base - WH12 (House of YTL)
Misc Info - She used to be an Estate Agent prior to joining the flesh trade. This suggests why she has good EQ and PR skill.

Coco is a pretty lass if you look at her from an overall standpoint. However if one compares her facial feature by feature, she may lose up to certain prettier WLs. She has pop-style above-shoulder length hair that made her adorable. DPower and some “Lau Piao” clients of hers said she looks like the gorgeous Rosamund Kwan, I would say there is some slight resemblance (up to 30% max) if one look hard at her at certain angles ... Perhaps if she kept her hair longer, she might look more like the gorgeous actress.

Her Yi Tiao Long services on both the PVC mattress in the bathroom and on the bedroom mattress were out of this world ... heavenly! She is in the same league as Apple (Ex-WL 1856) and August (Ex WL WH12) if not better. Rarely did I opted for 2 sessions but she was so good that I have to make an exception. In the 2nd session, I fired off my load in CIM fashion. No kidding! But am uncertain if that is a common cuisine in her menu ...

On the PVC mattress, she used her tits and pussy to grind all over my torso, from back to front emphasising a lot on my tail bone, butt and ... Lots of highly stimulating and intense G2G ... She did a thorough and solid AR when I was positioned on my fours ... whilst ARing, her steady fingers would caress all my erotic zones ... especially on my ass crack & my hot hard rod ... I could feel my blood channeled rapidly to my downsouth .. I need to control my breathing and focus on my mental strength to prevent a misfire! She then set on top of me with close proximity of G2G, to my surprise, she pulled me to her to french deeply and passionately. Her hip was gyrating forward & backward without penetration of course. TBH, I felt I was shooting an erotic scene in a movie. Her deep thrusted BBBJ was equally stimulating and intense. Again, her hands were all over me whilst BBBJ. If one can’t control his ejaculation, he could misfire prematurely. 🤣Her hands & mouth combo was highly lethal ... She seemed to understand the weakest part of men.

In the bed room mattress, the above routine was repeated but in shorter timeframe. I fucked her in a few positions - Gal rodeo ride, lotus, doggy and missionary (with her legs on my pecs and then me on top). In order to make her pussy even tighter, she squeezed my dick with her vagina muscle as I thrusted my rod into her love hole. She continued to squeeze my dick till the last drop of my load was being discharged. At that instance we were engaged in DFK.

In the second session, it didn’t take me long to rise to the occasion again with her expert stealth fingers and she then gave me a highly stimulating deep-throated BBBJ with her fingers caressing my ass crack & hole. I ultimately CIM ... 😛

To put things in perspective, her service was more intense than the chio & sexy Shuang Shuang (Ex-WL WH12 many years ago) but Shuang2 served me a sumptuous blue fin tuna sashimi cuisine on demand. I would put her in the league of August and Apple ... But Apple was a high risk stock as she was a prolific raw and AJ Queen in GL in the past. 😝

Enjoy,
MaXx👍🏽

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-12-2019 at 12:06 AM.
Old 25-12-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

Re: Max_Priest Rises ........ Strictly for FR Only!

To reiterate, please refrain from posting in this thread, which is strictly for my FR ONLY. All posts other than mine would be deleted from this thread by the Admin. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-01-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Max Priest upped a hottie!

MaXx’s rendezvous with a hottie .....

WL Name - Jia Jia
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Height - 1.57-8 m w/o heels
Built - Slim, athletically-taut and flat abs ... perky and rounded butt. She looks like an avid aerobic Dancer. Neither fair nor tan.
Tits - Quite well developed natural B cupper with larger than pencil eraser nips that are brownish-red in color.
Home Base - L2036
Misc info - Debuted 3-4 months ago.

I wouldn’t say Jia Jia is a stunner but she is certainly attractive enough to send an adrenaline rush down your priceless heirloom that would make you go gaga over her. At this instance your “smaller head” could possibly over ride your “bigger head” ... under such circumstances, your train of thoughts and rationality may be compromised. She possessed long, straight and silky smooth tress with light chestnut brown colour.

During the pre-shower segment, we spent sometime exploring and teasing each other genital organs & various parts of our erotic zones with our lips, tongues and fingers since there was no YTL bath tub in the room. As this department progressed further, the primary interaction with our lips and tongues became more urgently pronounced. The rest is history .....

Shower action was a mild B2B stimulation. I stood behind her and used my hard rod to slide against her ass crack whilst I used my hand to grope her tits and also her clit with my other hand.

No AR was provided. She gave me a butt massage on my back as an Entrée ... Thereafter, she offered me a rear & frontal torso boob rub plus licking of all my erotic zones with her agile tongue.

Her deep-thrusted BBBJ was the spectacle of her overall performance ...

We adopted a few positions b4 I climaxed in missionary fashion. Our incessant lip & tongue interaction occurred during missionary thrusting. I was sent to the moon in no time with my hard and furious thrusting into her somewhat tight and moist cunt ... I ultimately managed to return to reality when I disengaged my sex tool from her love-hole. 😝

I would say it was certainly an interesting session ... one may need to RTF more to bring on the “right” momentum in order to reach nirvana level if he is not a fast worker with charismatic skill ... 😎😎

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-01-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Thumbs up 3S - Sensuality + Sensational + Soothing

3S - Sensuality + Sensational + Soothing

WL Name - Yoyo
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Height - Approx 1.6m w/o heels
Tits - A cup with pale brown nips
Built - Superbly & youthfully Slim, flat abs, perky & round butt, fair and smooth complexion. Spotted a tribal tattoo just above her butt and a small floral tattoo above her left tits
Home base - L1654A
Misc info - Debuted about 3 months ago if I am not wrong

To me, Yoyo is not those very pretty type but she is sweet looking, demure and very feminine. Am sure one would not reject her upon seeing her the very first time unless you are huge boobs lover. Everything on her face is natural unlike many prettier WLs who have gone under the knife more or less. She has jet black hair that stretched to her lower back.

In the shower, she did a sensual B2B soapy stimulation and half-throated BBBJ. In the bedroom, she started off the session with a brief and soothing massage. Thereafter, she offered me a very thorough cat bath + boob rub from rear to front ....

Her AR was fantabulously stimulating. She adopted tongue wriggling method using the tip of her tongue and the pressure applied was almost optimal. Two doses were offered - On my back and on my fours. She than proceeded to give me a reversed BBBj immediately after performing an AR on my fours. I love to watch her bbbj as she looked darn good whilst doing it ... with sensuality and enthusiasm in her performance. I was simply pumped up when she ground her raw pussy against all over my frontal/back upper and lower torso, and we did DFK simultaneously... Damn bloody shiok!

FJ was done in a few positions before I reached a point of no return in missionary. We DFK non-stop till we ran out of breathe ...

In conclusion, she offered lots of sensuality in her service, her personality is rather calm and soothing to me ... and her overall performance was simply sensational. She is definitely a RTF candidate for me. 😎😎

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 14-01-2020 at 11:54 AM.
Old 20-01-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Reached another level of intimacy ...

Another level of intimacy ...

I have reached another level of intimacy with Yoyo @ 54A ... I have RTF her for 3 consecutive times. We don’t go thru the standard GL150 protocol after the second RTF as the session was getting very spontaneous, just like when I fucked the recently departed Dan Dan ... during FJ, Yoyo was super passionate ... she jerked her hip and moved in tandem with every thrust I made in missionary position. I controlled and deliberated my stroke as I thrusted deeply into her love-hole. The look on her face was priceless ... She was very enthusiastic and oozed lots of passion in the love making process. We DFK wherever the opportunity presented itself. Shiokalicious! Feeling a sense of sextisfaction with lots of oomph being built up! She is definitely a keeper in my book ... 😝😝😝

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 20-01-2020 at 11:54 PM.
Old 09-03-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Fantabulous Full CAT150 services

Fantabulous Full CAT150 services

WL Name - Yue Yue
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - Mid twenties (my guesstimation)
Height - Approx. 1.64m on barefoot
Built - Slim, fair and smooth body complexion
Tits - Full B+ cup with pale pink nips. Her knockers are firm, dense and yet tender to my touch. I sucked them like a deprived child.
Home Base - 1654A
Misc Info - Debuted 4-5 months ago (same batch as the recently departed Yoyo)

Yue Yue can be quite chio if she dolled herself up ... otherwise I would say she is presentable and highly bonkable.

She accorded me with a solid Full cat150 services - Pre-shower routine, DFK, B2B & intense G2G stimulation, AR, deep-throated BBBJ (frontal and legs-against-the-wall stunt) and high octane FJ ... TBH, I was addicted and can’t get enough of her. Hence, I have since RTF a couple of times after my favourite in the house, YoYo has departed.

Yue Yue actually has the full package to make it to stardom level with her Slutty looks, good looking bod and solid service. However the current pandemic outbreak is not helping everyone in GL ... damn! Yue Yue is definitely a bang for one’s buck without a doubt!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 10-03-2020 at 12:04 PM.
Old 10-03-2020, 01:53 AM
Samster

Exclamation This thread is strictly for my FR only!

To reiterate, please refrain from posting in this thread, which is strictly for my FR ONLY. All posts other than mine would be deleted from this thread by the Admin. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-11-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Passionate + Hot

Passionate & Hot!!

FL Name - Xxxxxxa
Origin - HCMC, Vietnam
Age - 28 years young (look younger in person)
Height - 1.60 m (without Heels)
Built - Slim with curvy bootie
Tits - Natural and full B cup with pale brown nips. They look almost like C cups.
Pussy - beautiful looking pussy with a narrow and long turf just above her vagina opening
Location of venue - Central

Looks - She has big double eyelid eyes and medium high nose bridge. She has sharp facial shape and brownish gold tinted long tress. She looks a little like the younger version of Media Corp Artist, Zoe Tay. I find her attractive and very appetizingly bonkable.

Bod - She has very nice physique with the right curves on her anatomy. Her natural full and rounded B cupper assets are the spectacle of her anatomy. I find them very beautifully formed, round, dense and yet tender to my touch. Very rare indeed!

Fore-play - Very spontaneous and with lots of GFE exhibited. Initially she looks demure but gradually turned into a sex kitten ... She ground her pussy against my dick without mine entering into hers. This move of hers was so sexily done! It ramped up my adrenaline a couple notches upward. We frenched non stop as if we were so hungry for each other.

French Kissing - Highly passionate + erotically deep ... I almost ran out of breathe.

BBBJ - Superbly deep-throated and deliberately done! She could put many GL150 WLs to shame with her solid skill in this Dept.

FJ - We adopted dog style, gal-on-top and missionary. Her pussy was so damn tight ... It was a challenge for me to sustain longer before I reached the ejaculation phase.

RTF - Definitely yes!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 23-11-2020 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 23-11-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

Thumbs up I thought I was making up with my GF!

I thought I was making up with my GF!

FL Name - YiYi
Origin - Shandong, PRC
Height - 1.63 m (w/o heels)
Built - slim + fair. Her pussy was almost bald ... very well trimmed.
Tits - A cupper with pale brown nips

Looks - Albeit she doesn’t look like the heavily photoshopped pic in the ads, she is certainly chio in my book and young ... I like her casual style dressing which one would usually see in Bugis Junction over the weekend.

Bod - Slim, fair and smooth complexion. She possesses curvy booty. About 1.63m tall.

Tits - A cup assets which are pointy.

Foreplay - Fantabulous! Superbly natural and seductive in her approach. She didn’t immediately undress and proceed to the main event. She took it slowly, seductively teased and seduced me ... she would caress my whole body and face ... we frenched passionately. She undressed slowly piece by piece. She reminded me of one of my favourite regulars from GL.

BBBJ - Slow and sensual style. The sight of her devouring my heirloom was simply spell binding ... it made me super sexcited!

French kiss - Passionate and deep ... I was highly stimulated as a result.

FJ - Very spontaneous and proactive. She suits me to a T! Her pussy was quite tight and no feeling of KY except her natural vagina fluid. Lots of GFE exuded during this Dept.

RTF - Absolutely without a doubt!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-12-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Erotic Finale!

Erotic Finale!!

ML Name - xxxxy
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - mid to late Twenties (my guesstimate)
Height - approx 1.63m
Built - Slim with curvy butt
Tits - A cups with pale brown nips
Location of spa - Near CBD

Looks - I would classify her as pretty and dainty ... nice huge double eyelid eyes and narrow facial shape. She has long straight tress which is tinted.

Massage - Good technique and she incorporated the session with back stepping.

Teasing / H’dly - She was very detail oriented in this session. She stimulated my butt, ass crack, testicles, groin and my dick shaft + head. She would raise up my butt whilst I was in prone position. I was superbly stimulated as I could feel a massive surge in blood pressure towards my dick. It was like a adrenaline rush ... maximum shiokness was achieved!

French kiss - We graduated from light kisses to deep passionate kiss. This heightened my senses, and my breathing became rapid as I thrusted my dick into her love hole in missionary fashion.

BBBJ - Sensually done and deep-throated.

FJ - She was certainly tight and moist at the downsouth. Her pussy hair was neatly and well trimmed. We adopted gal on top and missionary. Fucking in a precarious situation made the session much more thrilling & sexciting! 😜

RTM - Yes! Yes! 😝

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 08-12-2020 at 01:37 AM.
Old 07-12-2020, 11:39 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Max_Priest Rises ........ Strictly for FR Only!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-06-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Thumbs up She performed like a GL150 whore!

She performed like a GL150 whore! 👍🏽

FL Name: Tang Tang
Origin: Guangzhou, PRC
Height: 1.64m approx.
Built: medium (neither slim nor plump)
Tits: Silicon-implanted hard C cups with dark reddish & longish nips.

Looks: She is presentable and has fair complexion. In person, she looks close to the pics if she put on heavy makeup like the pics.

Massage: Very brief 5 mins massage to relax my back muscle.

Cat bath/Foreplay: 8.0/10 pretty thorough by FL standard as she licked me from ear lobes, cheeks to my back & butt. She also used her tits and butt to rub my back & butt. Pussy rubbing on rock hard dick was excellent. Highly stimulating indeed! She apparently enjoyed this department as I felt vagina fluid being discharged.

H’dling skill: 7.5/10 quite stimulating interspersed with balls sucking/licking.

AR: 8.0/10 very skilful and stimulating.

BBBJ: 8/10 deep throated, deliberate & steadily performed. She spent quite some time in this department.

French kissing: Mild and not aggressive. Maybe need to RTF for her to open up.

FJ - 7.8/10 Enthusastic and passionate as she seemed to wanna reach orgasm with me. She was ok to adopt various positions per my desire . 🤣

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-06-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Re: Max_Priest Rises ........ Strictly for FR Only!

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1