The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 18
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Hi if I can't retract my skin fully behind the head, should I opt for circumcision?
Old 22-07-2019, 12:10 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Hi if I can't retract my skin fully behind the head, should I opt for circumcision?
Yes you should.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-10-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute
Circumcision: my experience

Anyone care to share what are the charges for circumcision these days ?
I paid $240 in '96 at a private clinic some where in Upper Serangoon

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 15-10-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone heard or tried phimocure? It's a set of rings meant to put in your foreskin opening about an hour or so each day to expand the hole. It starts from very small to big and comes with stretching cream. I want to try it before going straight for surgery
Old 16-10-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Just do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotter542 View Post
Try the new "exhaust pipe"
I like the way you describe it as a new "exhaust pipe", lol
Old 20-10-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
1) for bros that gone thru circumcision, how many days of Mc is really needed? I prefer not to take any, as I find it hard to explain to boss why I am sick.

2) after the procedure, is the penis not as smelly? Meaning more hygienic for my special someone to blow?
Old 21-10-2019, 03:40 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
1) for bros that gone thru circumcision, how many days of Mc is really needed? I prefer not to take any, as I find it hard to explain to boss why I am sick.

2) after the procedure, is the penis not as smelly? Meaning more hygienic for my special someone to blow?
1)There is no need to take any medical leave. I had mine done at lunchtime and then went back to work for a meeting. I didn't even bother to take the painkillers I was prescribed as the procedure caused nothing more than discomfort. The only time it hurt was when erections occurred while the wound was still healing.

2) After the procedure your dick will as fresh as a daisy at ALL times. There will be no no odor whatsoever so your girl can go down on you whenever she wants.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 21-10-2019, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
1)There is no need to take any medical leave. I had mine done at lunchtime and then went back to work for a meeting. I didn't even bother to take the painkillers I was prescribed as the procedure caused nothing more than discomfort. The only time it hurt was when erections occurred while the wound was still healing.
Wa thanks bro for the reply
You are really the man. No need painkillers and can go back work.
Wasn’t there stitches and bleeding when you pee after the procedure?
Old 21-10-2019, 11:12 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Wa thanks bro for the reply
You are really the man. No need painkillers and can go back work.
Wasn’t there stitches and bleeding when you pee after the procedure?
There were stitches but there was no bleeding. It was sore of course but nothing bad enough to prevent normal office work ie walking around, sitting at a desk, attending a meeting, going for lunch etc.

Peeing has nothing to do with circumcision. The stitches are around the shaft of your dick not the tip.

Here's a photo :

Old 24-12-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
pipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Hi guys,

Can check out our latest circumcision method available. The Shang Ring.

It is a revolutionary circumcision device that shortens the procedure duration down to 5 minutes only instead of the usual 45 minutes or 1 hour via conventional circumcision methods.

No sutures necessary
Short procedure time (around 5 minutes)
Minimal bleeding
Frenulum preserved (can be removed if preferred)
Very low risk of complications
Excellent cosmesis
High satisfaction rate among patients
Can read more below

https://www.dtapclinic.com/mens-heal...-circumcision/
watched the video on this shang ring method.. 1 question, how will the ring stay on the penis after the operation? if there is erection or penis soften, wont the ring drop out??
Old 26-12-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipipupupi View Post
watched the video on this shang ring method.. 1 question, how will the ring stay on the penis after the operation? if there is erection or penis soften, wont the ring drop out??
It weighs heavily on your penis.

You really don’t want an erection with the ring on. It really hurts. That’s why you get prescribed painkillers that make you drowsy when you sleep to avoid nocturnal erections.

I did it and wonder now maybe I could just have gone for a regular procedure.
Old 03-01-2020, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Geroge69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's looks super duper painful. OMG
Old 13-02-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
iceman72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can retract my foreskin all the way even during an erection, should I still go for a circumcision?
Old 13-02-2020, 11:25 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman72 View Post
I can retract my foreskin all the way even during an erection, should I still go for a circumcision?
A circumcised penis is more hygienic and reduces the chances of catching an STD,

Old 20-02-2020, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of

Any recommendations for places to carry out circumcision and its estimated cost?

Let me know I have have not return your points!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1