The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2008, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
pumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking One Stop Spa - Midah Hotel...

Hey folks, I checked with the 'search' function and well, nothing came up on this HC. Maybe some older posts, so, here's an update..

I hooked up with bro lvm66 at Kowloon on Wednesday noon. And well, it has been a while since I last engage a WL for my pleasure cos the ones that I regularly go for are no longer at the scene. My bro rang up barely after I finished lunch and told me his gal wasn't working and it was time to shift into high gear. He is also a regular at Midah. I've been to this place when it first opened in the mid-90s, found it to be rather small but cosy.

There, I had engaged at least two WLs, mostly MILFs and found their service to be only 'so-so' (If Kowloon offers customer loyalty points, I surely would have gotten some free bonks!). Anyways, of late, I found that the selection of Brown Suggahs there very enticing. They do have some nice looking NLs and I must say that on a few occassions, I nearly pulled the trigger.

So, there we were, bro lvm and I were chugging away with our beers and the General Manager Andy has rigged up a session for him. I was still undecided. I kinda paused and waited to see if there are any Brown Suggahs on the floor. One WL in particular, caught my attention. Her name : 'Siti'. Sounds good to me cos she's plain and simple. Since I got fetish for chicks with thick and short hair, this one got me all excited.

The going rate at Midah is RM198 which is RM30 more than what you'll get at Kowloon. This includes food and all the facilities you can utilise. There use to be a phat guy who walks around nekkid at the jacuzzi pool. Andy told me that he's not parading in full-monty at JJ Spa off Jalan Raja Laut. Kinda turn off to see an overweight dude parading around stark naked with his member shrunken like a dried sea cucumber..

Okay, I asked about 'Siti' and the captain said she's got no booking. So, up I go to the 8th floor where the rooms are located. I sat at the couch waiting and as soon as I heard the knock, she came in. Nice smile, friendly attitude. Since I had to shoot off for a dinner function, I wasted no time. And by the time I dropped my pants, I was already pumped up with some beers.. When I saw her rounded ass, my dick immediately raised in full mast. We showered and she did the S.O.P washing... Very gentle and she's purty familiar with the male anatomy..

After drying up, we got down into action. Nice blowjob and well, I must say that when a woman complements you, it tends to ease up tension. It felt good and when my engine got running, she mounted me and did the cowgurl. Her pussy was juicy and she can ride very well. We changed position and she went to doggy right away. Nice fit and her ass is nice to grab.. Since I was purty high, it took a long time for me to shoot my load, so, I told her that the only way for me to empty my sack, is to do it in the shower. She obliged. I sucked her nipples and played with her lil pussy while jacking off.. Spurt off on her tits and well, that was it.. One thing nice is that this woman has a nice sultry smile.

THE LOWDOWN

Tits : Smallish, saggy with large aereolas.. But the nipples are bite-sized, so all you tit-lover bros may find her pair of mammaries a disappointment.
Ass : Nice and rounded.
Looks : I'd say she's average 6 out of 10 *hey, what is good to me maybe crap to others..*
Attitude : Very friendly.. Got GFE a little bit..
AR : Nope. I hate it anyway.
BBBJ : 9 out of 10. She knows how to please me..
FJ : 8 out of 10. She is very responsive, like driving the new Mini Cooper
DATY : Sorry bros, I don't simply eat pussies I don't know
Turn ons : Nice sultry smile, short hair and very accommodating
Turn offs : Speaks Malay in Kelantanese accent. I hated that. But the universsal language is 'suck my dick and spread it', she has no problems with intrepretating that..
Damage : RM198 and I tipped her a bit..
WIR? : You bet!

Jack
Old 01-02-2008, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: One Stop Spa - Midah Hotel...

Bro Jack, good to hear that you enjoy your time with bro lvm. The enviroment and setting of One Stop Spa is nice but WL quality really so so onli. U can try Esther in JJ Spa if you want maximum GFE
Anyway, nice thread and good FR
Old 03-02-2008, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 17
Green Goblin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pumperjack, nice thread. One of the lesser known HCs and related to your favourite Kowloon
Old 04-02-2008, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
pumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: One Stop Spa - Midah Hotel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Goblin View Post
Pumperjack, nice thread. One of the lesser known HCs and related to your favourite Kowloon
Hahaa! Yeah bro.. Its ironic cos some of the WLs kinda revolved around the same circle. I've tried the place some years back, didn't find any girls to my liking, so, I stick to Kowloon..

Jack
Old 19-02-2008, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
cyan7384 is Cool - loads of Potential

there got 1 gal name eshter. oso nice 2.
can try it....somemore she got big boob 2
Old 02-11-2013, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 20
Young_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of light

Found this old thread...

Try Agnes for Bro visiting one-stop, great AR skill...
Old 13-11-2013, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ktnguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, the facility here is still ok? Plan to go there things is in good order..hihihi...
Old 16-12-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

Young_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of light

visited this after almost a year
still open
girls are generally locals - chinese, malay and indians
not the super chio ones but good enough 6-7/10
service is good, GFE is good
value for money if you are into locals
Old 16-12-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of
What's the damage nowadays?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_Gun View Post
still open
Old 21-12-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
rifles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
still open
can pm contact?
Old 29-12-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster

address
8, Jalan Kampung Attap, Kampung Attap, 50460 Kuala Lumpur

now is called RegalPark hotel
go to level 5
Old 29-12-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of
Quote:
address
8, Jalan Kampung Attap, Kampung Attap, 50460 Kuala Lumpur

now is called RegalPark hotel
go to level 5
What's the price nowadays?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1