The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-07-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblesg View Post
Breaking news:Ai La is applying visa and will come back soon once visa is granted
All your past posts are about her.

I will believe it when she reaches here.

Next!
Old 19-07-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
She's ok, looks like pic, last time called an-an or an-qi (SLG got multiple an an and an qi)
Old 19-07-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Look like momo is gaining traction lately
Old 19-07-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/rainbow-massage/

Just visited this ml. Strangely only see one mr.took the plunge and try out no regrets.

Location 7/10 better for driver. Public transport need a long 15mins walk.
Looks 9/10 for me. She looks like the pic. But in a younger attitude fashion.
Attitude 10/10 very chatty.
Gfe 10/10 cuddle with you like your long lost gf
Nice soft skin
Figure definitely not A. Reason she put A cos she don't wear bra 😂
It's at least a decent B.
Massage 7/10 she not those hard massage if you looking for but those relaxing type
Sensual 9/10 typical like those js gang though she not from there but main land massage are service almost the same

Rtm yes for her nice character

Too nice a lady not to try no air and service oriented.
Old 19-07-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

.... mistaken...

Quote:
This
https://sglonelyguy.org/linger-massage/

Seems to be heavy ps and real pic look like this.
http://sgdreamland.com/bella/
Bro maybe the webmaster got their ads pics mixed up, this is the linger ad with picture that looks similar
http://sgdreamland.com/linger/

Quote:
Breaking news:Ai La is applying visa and will come back soon once visa is granted
Wow thanks for the info bro, looking forward to try her since she is mentioned
time to time by Bros here .

Quote:

Just visited this ml. Strangely only see one mr.took the plunge and try out no regrets.
gonna try her out next week, was skeptical initially after seeing her MRs on SLG lol

Thank You

Last edited by Charc0l; 21-07-2019 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Added hint of site.
Old 19-07-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bountiful12345 View Post
Does she allow showering together?
Yes she does.
Old 19-07-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!

Totally agree. Rainbow is worth visiting and rtm.
Old 19-07-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Good to know... she does look a tad milfy in the pics with the white top and the green top. Haiz used up my tokens this week so have to wait if wanna try...

Zara
Old 19-07-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Very scary here....mention one ML....one say good...then suddenly a lot of follow up say good good good....
🙂👻
Old 19-07-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

abit late FR but better than nothing.
I visited xuan xuan aka xiao k again sometime earlier.

she was operating in a hotel. open door, she looks really tired. so ok, showered together. somehow we dun click as much as previously, like something on her mind.

massage later also abit half half, comes the bj and hj also very commercial. after the deed i rest a bit and i noticed her smoking. i remember previously she say she dun smoke, can refer to my previous FR below.

i dunno whats wrong but i think can look for others liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRunner View Post
Afternoon MP was clean. Though the SYT ML was hardworking and the massage actually feels quite good. Completely no teasing. Even I try hard to imagine also no teasing But its cheap, service good. 2hr promo at $90 I shall come again next time for clean massage.

But then I already itchy no release so I went to find Xuan Xuan after some bro here was asking how is she. Though bro Jason mentioned might be baby elephant but I like her look very much so my small brain took over my big brain and I went for it.
https://sglonelyguy.org/xuan-xuan-massage/

Location: Between 2 mrt station, walkable distance. CONFIRM discreet lol. I like the fact you need to climb stairs, I just let her walk infront first and look up reminds me of good old days where rooms are on the 2nd floor

Looks: I was surprised. looks exactly like the first 2 photo. Maybe the face rounder a small bit but the first 2 photo is a good representation of how she look.

Body: Petite. good boob size for small sized ladies. My type. But definitely not for boob lovers.

Massage: She tried but ok ok only. I'm not here for the massage since I got an amazing massage in the afternoon already.

I showered alone as she claims her period is here. Finish shower come out to see her only in her underwear. After which the massage begins then catbath. Not so much of a fan of catbath but instead of lick, she sometimes suck Can feel her suction quite good so looking forward to the capped BJ. True enough her suction quite power but I cant usually release on capped BJ so after that HJ. HJ not many pattern but she alternate the pace abit and it's actually decent when compared to most. I roam south but felt her pad so abit sian. she moan lightly and gradually builds up with you (which is a plus. I hate those very exaggerated type, too fake).
After I come, then rest abit. No follow up massage (this part can be improved) but we started chatting. wow, very chatty lady from sichuan. chatted quite happily. after which she stripped and showered with me () but earlier on she say no coz period.....???? She proceed to dry me with towel and I left.

Things to note:
1) She asked for money upfront. Some bros may dislike this fact but I'm ok with it.
2) when you enter the house, the smoke smell is incredible. She says she doesnt smoke but the customer before me did so I'm not sure about this. I'm quite immune to smoke smell but it was quite strong.
3) GFE is not exactly really like GFE. Definately not mistress feel. It feels more like a really good friend instead.
4) Due to rainy weather, I was only given a hand towel. A very small towel to dry myself after shower. Apparently after 2nd shower also used the same towel. But there is a washing machine in the toilet.

RTM: Sure, I'll actually pick her over Vicky. But I also like to explore others as well.

Bros, I can confirm she's not baby elephant. And I can also confirm she's no 38B
Old 19-07-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Location 7/10 better for driver. Public transport need a long 15mins walk.
Attitude 10/10 very chatty.
Gfe 10/10 cuddle with you like your long lost gf
Nice soft skin
Figure definitely not A. Reason she put A cos she don't wear bra 😂
It's at least a decent B.
Massage 7/10 she not those hard massage if you looking for but those relaxing type
Sensual 9/10 typical like those js gang though she not from there but main land massage are service almost the same

Rtm yes for her nice character

I have been tried her last week really good playfully
Old 19-07-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

on the other news I'll stop coming here for awhile until i find another job. keep coming here makes me gian to keep trying.

though i had a nice tarma recently at a facial shop near boon keng area. quite value for money for milfs. if bros interested can drop me a msg, i might not reply for awhile since I'm taking a break

later going to another spa for another session and theres 2 other spa i wan try. another new spa in Central of CBD somemore. next week going.

on the last note, Poppy from GW is back.
Old 19-07-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not confirmed but that’s still something to hope for!
I have one girl who say applying since Feb, now still cannot come.
Old 19-07-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post
I have been tried her last week really good playfully
You blacklisted already
Any ML you promote unlikely to want to be associated with you
Old 19-07-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
I saw her FL ad in the other non sponsor site.

Bro maybe the webmaster got their ads pics mixed up, this is the linger ad with picture that looks similar
http://sgdreamland.com/linger/

Wow thanks for the info bro, looking forward to try her since she is mentioned
time to time by Bros here .

gonna try her out next week, was skeptical initially after seeing her MRs on SLG lol

Thank You
I don't trust ad Mr on their site. As it can manipulated.

Better from Mr in forum at least can see which bro tried.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1