The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-07-2019, 10:47 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Heard some kena up lorry lately.
And new MLs will fly in

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 12-07-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaimaral View Post
wait for your mr. Enjoy.
Visited her though her looks even in the pics not my type, look abit like an ex-colleague and her hairstyle probably. Nice skin though with boobs accurately described by many of the previous MRs. Abit slouched shoulders but nothing too serious.

Well in person she look the same so no surprises, pleasant or unpleasant. Probably affected the session in way it was not so engaging.

Service wise however she was tip top and massage was actually not too bad. Sensual and roaming signal is up there, maybe a tad too much for me but many dudes wouldn't mind.

Very likely to RTM to make up for the lack of services from other MLs.
Old 12-07-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgtiddy View Post
Erm. Just to clarify. They never ask me to post here la.. is I free publicity for them.. Maybe that's their intention lor..
If the MLs want the world to know they provide full, they could just adjust their ad, why would they take the trouble to hint here and there through you...

I say its more like they wanna do case to case basis, so rather keep it hush hush
Old 12-07-2019, 10:54 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Even without the photos, this has got to be worst (and most laughable) attempt at an ad - look at the text!
What rubbish is the okt trying to post apart from failed ps skill?

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 12-07-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wew123 View Post
Hahahah yea bad editing.
At least the face is hers and background is really her place.
If this is the same Virlin that here for many years already; auntie claiming she was from HK and driving a conti car.
Old 12-07-2019, 10:55 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
If the MLs want the world to know they provide full, they could just adjust their ad, why would they take the trouble to hint here and there through you...

I say its more like they wanna do case to case basis, so rather keep it hush hush
As usual... someone post that they score a goal.. with ML...or an own goal... try to stirr topic again ...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 12-07-2019, 11:00 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
For God's sake pick one and try. You have been asking abt 2-3 rounds differently. Others taste might not be the same as yours.

You are not selecting a girlfriend or wife.
Classic reply. Haha

This kind is 1 hour massage must think for 2weeks.

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 12-07-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 14
durian999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Checked out 小绮, pictures are 100% true!
Massage 7/10
Looks 9/10
Bbbj 9/10
Boobs 8/10
Kisser 8/10

According to her, she’s only been here for a month.
But today tired contacting her again, MIA liao.. any bros have also tried her? How come will suddenly disappear? Kena caught? Really thot found 1 I could rtm often.. damn.. cannot even find her on the usual websites as well!
Old 12-07-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
The original group is gone completely and not coming back so soon.

So you missed the fun.

But man, those were really fun and kinky days.
Totally! Some really great times with the gang. But not all lost. There are still a few here that can still hold up that great standard. Enjoy it while it last. And I hope it'll last for longer lol
Old 12-07-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 9
mecolour deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymecolour deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

no matter what styles(JS,DG,GN) just enjoy while it still exist...
Those are the happy times and precious moment in which serve as memories within.
Life is short & stress , why not just enjoy while it last
Old 12-07-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
Visited her though her looks even in the pics not my type, look abit like an ex-colleague and her hairstyle probably. Nice skin though with boobs accurately described by many of the previous MRs. Abit slouched shoulders but nothing too serious.

Well in person she look the same so no surprises, pleasant or unpleasant. Probably affected the session in way it was not so engaging.

Service wise however she was tip top and massage was actually not too bad. Sensual and roaming signal is up there, maybe a tad too much for me but many dudes wouldn't mind.

Very likely to RTM to make up for the lack of services from other MLs.
Who is this ML?
Old 12-07-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Classic reply. Haha

This kind is 1 hour massage must think for 2weeks.
lol.. Bro blue3 alr white flag.

Beannie if you have problem to decide between this two ml. let me choose one
for you to bet it.
Old 13-07-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edison7788 View Post
Is Angel still using the old phone number ????
if u regular just use wechat, she will likely respond.
Old 13-07-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
hello2325 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Always a lover for milf.

Anyone tried her before? Thanks!

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-cindy/
Old 13-07-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgtiddy View Post
Erm. Just to clarify. They never ask me to post here la.. is I free publicity for them.. Maybe that's their intention lor..
Like one Bro told me before ...just open mouth n ask lor.
If no , then no lor. Nothing to be paiseh n I'm sure they received such queries before.
N if they r open to it, also must see what price they asking. If quote u 300....u want meh?
I definitely won't take it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1