The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-07-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsor84 View Post
Hi bro, need help deciding between Natalie (Carol) or Zi Yu. Which would you choose?
Can't go wrong with either.
But the problem w Nat is she got this tendency of not replying n even after confirming, she can do last minute cancellation. Say she sick or big auntie. If she even replied you, that is.
So would rather u go for Zi yu.
Old 10-07-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
But the problem w Nat is she got this tendency of not replying n even after confirming, she can do last minute cancellation. Say she sick or big auntie. If she even replied you, that is.
Her big auntie comes and goes quickly lasting 1 day only sometimes.
Special woman.
Old 10-07-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
I 2nd that, have visit both, to choose 1 will be ziyu. A younger, fairer, sweeter and great attitude.
Old 10-07-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

You are guaranteed a wild session with carol, but yea, she has a tendency to cancel bookings. So if you are really aching for something go for ziyu
Old 10-07-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Capitano13579 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros. Any idea if jj is still available for booking?
Old 10-07-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR for Su Xiao

Looks - 7/10, pictures discount a bit. but greeted me in a nice see through babydoll dress. overall chatty and friendly lady.

Massage - 2/10 Even though I am not a massage connessieur, way too piano for my liking. kept using phone as well.

Sensual - 5/10 points for prolonged teasing and full nude. however, BJ was very rushed for some reason.

RTM - Don't think so...
Old 10-07-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitano13579 View Post
Bros. Any idea if jj is still available for booking?
last visited her 1-2 months back. location was discreet, but could hear someone else in the unit outside the room while having my session, a bit scary haha.
Old 10-07-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Tried slg M I A O M I A O today. Quite a lousy start as got stuck at the gate spending some time figuring how to use qr code to unlock. Call chicken also need to be tech savvy, nb..

Thought she is the $$$$ $$$$ a few bro visited but she told
me it's her first day. Person quite close to photo. Quite pretty and good figure. Help to shower but not together. Massage ok nia and fully cloth but I am ok since I am lying on my front. After that sensual start with fingers running on my back. At this point I ask her and say adv mentioned full nude then she remove her clothes with panties on. Nvr mind again I kept quiet enjoying her licking and teasing of back. Once I turn over cannot tahan liao get up use my hand to remove her panties, no resistance haha maybe she is new or shy. Can lick boob and nipples and also my hand start to move southwards.. good 4g roaming. After some time of bbbj, nice ending with CIM.

IMO, worth to go and sorry for the lousy MR.

Last edited by zeefee71; 10-07-2019 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 10-07-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Capitano13579 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiasangju View Post
last visited her 1-2 months back. location was discreet, but could hear someone else in the unit outside the room while having my session, a bit scary haha.
Bro. Don’t mind PM her contacts if u still have it. Thanks.
Old 10-07-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfunk View Post
dont mind me asking bro, but why is MP a dealkiller for u?
Kena AV at RV, definitely will skip MP based on this experience.
Old 10-07-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Tried slg M I A O M I A O today. Quite a lousy start as got stuck at the gate spending some time figuring how to use qr code to unlock. Call chicken also need to be tech savvy, nb..

Thought she is the $$$$ $$$$ a few bro visited but she told
me it's her first day. Person quite close to photo. Quite pretty and good figure. Help to shower but not together. Massage ok nia and fully cloth but I am ok since I am lying on my front. After that sensual start with fingers running on my back. At this point I ask her and say adv mentioned full nude then she remove her clothes with panties on. Nvr mind again I kept quiet enjoying her licking and teasing of back. Once I turn over cannot tahan liao get up use my hand to remove her panties, no resistance haha maybe she is new or shy. Can lick boob and nipples and also my hand start to move southwards.. good 4g roaming. After some time of bbbj, nice ending with CIM.

IMO, worth to go and sorry for the lousy MR.
The one you thought you'd visit should be on a break (her face was censored).

This is a different one:
https://sglonelyguy.org/$$$$$$$$-massage/
Old 10-07-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
The one you thought you'd visit should be on a break (her face was censored).

This is a different one:
https://sglonelyguy.org/$$$$$$$$-massage/
I see.. thks
Old 10-07-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
How about this MILF? I haven't tried.
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-annie/
Dunno leh. Never tried. Looks sweet though if photo is at least 80%. 33 year old can maintain like that not easy. Looks some playability.

If I try then tell you ba..a bit landminish in my opinion.
Old 10-07-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post
Room was clean and tidy and she has the whole apartment to herself.
She has a cute sofa.
Sensual was great too, enjoyed the HJ and BBBJ and CIM.
She is okay with two shots hj but I enjoyed the first shot so much I turned down the second one.
She is super chatty.
Does she look similar to the photos she posted? Photos looks good
Old 10-07-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post
Room was clean and tidy and she has the whole apartment to herself.
She has a cute sofa.
Sensual was great too, enjoyed the HJ and BBBJ and CIM.
She is okay with two shots hj but I enjoyed the first shot so much I turned down the second one.
She is super chatty.
dont look like 32a leh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1