The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-08-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 6
Philip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Late FR for Ozil LAX

Understand from OKT that she had returned. Tried to upload some pictures here but keep failing. A short FR since she alrdy returned

Loc: Very Discreet

Shower: Standard SOP, clean towel available.

Looks: 8/10

Painting/ Frenching/ Fingering: 10/10. Can french, paint and finger

BBBJ: 8/10. willing to suck and suck

FJ: 8.5/10. soft moan and any position allowed.

GFE: 8/10, understand english and available to strike conversation.
Old 08-08-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 6
Philip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyald View Post
Sheena from Seduction.

Pretty sad since a lot of my fav stable is gone now, so took a leap of faith to try other stable. (Wrong move)

Looks : 6.5/10. 30% disc from photo
BBBJ : 1/10. What BBBJ? 1 suck then immediately put condom. Still dare to advertise CIM (depends) on the page. But to be fair okt is honest saying no CIM. But wtf, $160 and CBJ?
GFE : 1/10. Looks so unenthusiastic and bored while minding her own business, avoiding kisses and only did it reluctantly.
FJ : 1/10. Always worried about her breast and her hair, cannot lie on her breasy and etc. Its very distracting as she always pushing away and to only certain position. All in all, a very self concious lady, very suffocating FJ experience with a lot of restriction

Having a hard time to wake up the kuku for 2nd shot, since she just try to rush me and keep looking at time and instead of helping me to make me horny, she just giving that annoyed looks. Seriously. $160 is at the high side and feels like just booking $50 FL

maybe ord mood already. cause saw previous FR quite good service provided. i wanted to book oso full.
Old 08-08-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
solohans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had an amazing time with nikki from bro silk. i believe she is already known to many as she ses quite booked. not easy to get slot. not sure how to rate or what. but she is surely a gem worth going for.

bonk 1/5 woot
Old 09-08-2019, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
CouchPotatoBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To bros chionging in jalan besar area, please be careful. Just drove past what i believe might be AV raid.

2 police car 2 police van, got like 8 or more people in cv coming out on vehicle. Might be something else but bros just be safe.

Cheers
Old 09-08-2019, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Justlookinarnd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Olivia from SexAmazon

OKT: Very responsive, asked for a damn last minute booking. But he was patient, swiftly verified me and confirmed booking. Location also feels safe/private. Kudos!

Looks: 8.5/10 (as usual, has slight Thai tan as compared to pic but looks very close to pic. ~85%? She had light make up on when we met as compared to the heavy one in pic. SYT looking, and I'll be honest that she's not the prettiest girl I've fked but her sweet demeanour will grow on you.)

Body: 8.5/10 (petite, slim and youthful body that I believe most AVG guys can comfortably carry and fk. I'll be completely honest that her boobs sag a little, but is a B that feels soft and natural. When she lies down, can't tell that they sag, hands down. Can rrly grab and toy with them freely without any discomfort shown by her.)

BBBJ: 7.5/10 (super eager to please but definitely had tried better. Attitude is A+ as she DTs, takes good care of your balls and tip. Didn't rush thru it.)

FJ: 9/10 (I needed a good fk and she exceeded expectations. Very accomodating, makes you feel that she friggin enjoyed the fk by giving you that CFM look and seemingly genuine moan when you get her high, proactively asked if I wanna CIM, proactively props herself up to lick my tits when I'm pumping her missionary. Doesn't feel commercial. FWB feel.)

GFE: 9.5/10 (super surprised to discover this gem. Kudos to SA. she's super bubbly, teasy and naughty. Her command of English isn't that good but she is chatty and smiley. Laughed with me cutely when she accidentally burst into Thai and saw me struggling to understand. I'm abit hard to warm up by nature and man, her youthful energy is there to break the ice. Will hug you and tease you, keep coyly asking if wanna go 2nd round like a slutty gf when I told her if she's tired she can rest. I was drowning in kisses before I left)

Overall: 9/10 (refreshing gem. She's gonna be around for a period only. I feel quite a safe choice for bros to try presuming she's gonna maintain this standard. Do take care of her and once again with all FRs, YMMV. So, take my FR with a pinch of salt. Will RTF if there's a chance.)
Old 09-08-2019, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon1981 View Post

Read alot of the reviews and have come to a conclusion to take the reviews with "Oh she has natural boobs" with a seriously small pinch of salt. Here goes my honest review of the lady above:

FR for May - Silk Stockings - $160/1.5/2

Looks - 7/10. Why?

It's about time I created an Iphone app that immediately darkens a girl on photos on SBF. Basically all of the photos show fair skinned photos and you have to have a mind filter to darken it by 20% at least.

This is how most girls look anyway, they call it the Thai Tan, so remember to use your "Thai Tan adjuster" and see if you are ok with the girl.

This lady, yes she is 30% darker than the photos.

On photos, with make-up, obviously she has flawless skin, all firm and fair but when you see the real person you'll see that she is the same person but her flaws start to be noticeable.

Boobs - 7/10. Man Made boobs. I saw alot of reviews saying that she has natural boobs, if you look at the reviews you seriously wonder are these guys serious?

Body - 8.5/10. Slim and tall around 1.7m with a huge tattoo on her back. Sexy tight body. Another note she is bushy as hell underneath.

BJ/FJ - 6.5/10. I tried doggy, missionary, cowgirl. Just a normal fuck, nothing special.

GFE - 9/10. Not a time watcher but her english is primary 1 kind. So you don't know what else to do in between. She warms up slowly and you'll find her adorable and accomodating

RTF - Nope.

Final summary: I love Silk Stockings, almost all of the girls are service oriented. Looks wise just need to manage expectations and read FRs with a pinch of salt.

If you are looking for natural boobs, this is not the lady.
the picture itself already has strong signs its not natural boobs. need watch more videos to understand the physics of those balloons
Old 09-08-2019, 04:54 AM
Samster

Weekeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Hana from SE yet ? able to drop me a short info on pm please , thanks !
Old 09-08-2019, 07:04 AM
Samster

Sheepintiger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not good at writing FR

Fr for Nava (LV)

Looks: 8/10 pretty!
Body: 9/10 slim sexy body and with that boob! Omg @.@
Boob: 9/10 natural C , natural feels good no matter what.
Bbbj: 7/10 suction & skills are there
Fj: 8/10 nice

Rtf: yes..
Old 09-08-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
jacktan66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine123 View Post
the picture itself already has strong signs its not natural boobs. need watch more videos to understand the physics of those balloons
Agree. It has that artificially inflated look whereas natural boobs will sag a bit and won't look protruded at the top portion. This is something that you can tell with enough experience
Old 09-08-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
robbielee111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobbielee111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Seduction Katty

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
Pussy: 8/10
Frenching: 10/10
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 11/10

First visit to Seduction did not disappoint at all. Katty might not the prettiest of them all, her attitude and service level are top notch. The moment, I walked into the house, she planted a kiss on my lips which was a pleasant surprise. The moment I walked into her small room, she planted a few more kiss, helped me undress, hang my clothes nicely while continuing to plant kisses. Made me feel so totally welcomed. Shower was thorough, services rendered were seriously exceeding my expectations. 90 mins flew in the midst of mesmerizing sex and the feeling of courtship. For her damage, i reckon it is easily worth it if you are looking for good service and great GFE.

Side note, her boobs are enhanced, I look left, right and centre, they did not look /feel like drooping papayas dropping down to the depths of the ocean. They are enhanced get it?

She is leaving on 13th so need to act fast.
Happy National Day, folks!
Old 09-08-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2353 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJets9 View Post
review for Deer galaxyxscorts
booked on 7/8/19

location: easy to find n access(just follow what OKT instructions)

looks:8.5/10 thai tan with beautiful smile

boobs:9/10 big 36D natural ..nice to hold when she on top n when doggy

french: 8.5/10 can french like lost lovers

pussy:8.5/10 easy wet and no smell when licking

fj:9/10 first shot doggy n finish in mouth..rest awhile cuddle chit chat..nice lady to talk..english not bad..no need goggle translate..suddenly come lick my nipples n play with my 2nd head..start bonking ending up in cowboy..looking at her jugs bounce up n down plus her moan..really makes me cum faster then usual..

gfe:8.5/10 will never let u feel alone after each shot n keep cuddle on bed

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=738482

boob lovers can try her out..her boobs really damn solid..

happy bonking
gonna try their tarma soon
really miss minnie bbbj and deer boobs
Old 09-08-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

My experience was not as bad as yours but you do have some valid points there...

Bbbj is not bad but defo not the best... She foes seem to preoccupied with her LINE activities..

You just sense that she's doing this for the heck of it and doesn't even pretend to mask it..

Looks is not bad... Pretty sure she did her nose... Boobs for sure and "whitening" of nipples.. No natural nipples are dat pink... Ha...

Luckily I did an exceptional paint job in her.. And she was wet AF and pretty enthusiastic during fj..

But not tjay engaged during itjer forms of foreplay which was a huge letdown for me personally

She is quite self conscious abt you pressing hard in her boobs during missionary

Perhaps it'd a new boob job

I would consider an average session.. At best
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyald View Post
Sheena from Seduction.

Pretty sad since a lot of my fav stable is gone now, so took a leap of faith to try other stable. (Wrong move) and the place is quite Ulu. no nearby public transport.

Looks : 6.5/10. 30% disc from photo
BBBJ : 1/10. What BBBJ? 1 suck then immediately put condom. Still dare to advertise CIM (depends) on the page. But to be fair okt is honest saying no CIM. But wtf, $160 and CBJ?
GFE : 1/10. Looks so unenthusiastic and bored while minding her own business, avoiding kisses and only did it reluctantly.
FJ : 1/10. Always worried about her breast and her hair, cannot lie on her breast and etc. Its very distracting as she always pushing away and to only certain position. All in all, a very self conscious lady, very suffocating FJ experience with a lot of restriction

Having a hard time to wake up the kuku for 2nd shot, since she just try to rush me and keep looking at time and instead of helping me to make me horny, she just giving that annoyed looks. Seriously. $160 is at the high side and feels like just booking $50 FL
Old 09-08-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Darrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
[QUOTE=Jenkelvin;19055741]I have friend in vietnam. Her want find boy friend in singapore. Her beautiful. If who want to be contact her and dont tell i play this web thansk
Line ID
Twink8888[/QUOTE

I died reading it
Old 09-08-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 5
iphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepintiger View Post
Not good at writing FR

Fr for Nava (LV)

Looks: 8/10 pretty!
Body: 9/10 slim sexy body and with that boob! Omg @.@
Boob: 9/10 natural C , natural feels good no matter what.
Bbbj: 7/10 suction & skills are there
Fj: 8/10 nice

Rtf: yes..
Thanks Bro
Wanted to try her
And reading abt her...
Old 09-08-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 11
kalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to behold

Short FR for nara T003
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=739335
I missed out her last trip
she deserve a fr, but fr below already say all
look: 8.5
kiss: yes
bbbj:yes
cim:yes
french: yes
cof:yes
boobs: C+ enhance

https://samsforum.com/showpo...ostcount=30950