The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-07-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterronaldo1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/emma-massage/

Pretty girl and nice conversationalist. Nice boobs too. Location average, need to park by roadside. Massage was decent for pretty girl standards. Very low playability though, don't expect to be able to do anything.

rtm maybe, if I am just looking to rest and not for sensual.
Old 20-07-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
javtube17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody know between https://sglonelyguy.org/nian-nian-massage/ and https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-yu-massage/, which would you guys recommend? For zi yu CIM also 110 right?
Old 21-07-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold

FR on Fei Fei

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-fei-fei/

There are a couple of Fei Feis so make sure you check the right one.

Originally was planning to try Lin Lin's protégé Lin Meng Meng but she was too darn far to go to at night and I was really tired. On a whim I tried Fei Fei although there were very few FR on her. She was available and I was glad I chose her.

For a start, she looks like her best pictures. So ignore the first two and look at the rest. So rare to have a ML who looks like her best pictures. Just a bit more tanned. She's a real SYT type with a figure that reminds me of those nubile college girls. Smooth skin and no blemishes at all. A tattoo on one leg that actually looks quite nice.

Personality-wise, she's a very friendly girl who laughs easily. She has a beautiful smile and nice white teeth (yes I realise some bros here are particular about that). Very agreeable and reminds me a lot of that female BFF you have in school.

Service-wise her massage was initially very short and I was thinking, huh? But the sensual was very long and protracted and there were a lot of patterns. Bbbj and finished off with fake love moves, I gather she can do Cim as well but the feel of her ass grinding against me was so good I couldn't hold out in the end. She herself said that she was trying to prolong the pleasure for me, which was a very nice touch. Who likes commercial feel? Fully nude with 4g roaming. She seems a bit new to this game and her nipples get very tender by the nd of the day, so I could only lick them gently. Maybe over time they will toughen up, but that's good and bad too.

After I was done, I noted that I still had a bit of time left and she volunteered to finish massaging me. She did a very decent 跪背 which helped a lot with the tension in my lower back. Given that she hadn't eaten her dinner yet and it was 11 pm, I thought she scored points from not showing any black face and shooing me out of the door so that she could get her dinner.

I think Fei Fei is an under the radar gem who can use some support. The only downside (and some people may not think it a downside) is that it's a shared apartment. Her flatmate is quite pretty I have to say. But not as pretty as Fei Fei imo. Maybe they offer 双飞 services but that's not my cup of tea. Otherwise, the apartment is modern and clean.

I'm conclusion, Fei Fei is a good honest choice if you're seeking to avoid landmines. She even advertises her breasts as A cup (I'd say more like small B), which isn't normally what you'd be doing if you're trying to get customers. She looks like her photos and offers good service. Just choose the right Fei Fei.
Old 21-07-2019, 01:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

That one have to go malaysia
You refering to the no.39?
That one no longer in JB...... she went over to SGP past 2 months operating in Bugis/Clarke Quay area..... but oredi left SGP last week..... last known location is LOS according to her latest wechat moments.
Old 21-07-2019, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalKlear View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-yu-massage/

late FR for ziyu:
saw few FRs for her here and decided to try.

Face: 8/10 SYT
Body: 9/10
Massage: 6/10 (Abit going through motion)
GFE: 9/10 (Able to hold conversations really well)
BBBJ: 10/10 (She will do all sorts of pattern to make you cum)

Overall really worth the money. Hopefully able to find similar standard in the West Side
She is one of those who get younger by the day. 21yo is such a joke
Old 21-07-2019, 03:55 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRunner View Post
on the other news I'll stop coming here for awhile until i find another job. keep coming here makes me gian to keep trying.

though i had a nice tarma recently at a facial shop near boon keng area. quite value for money for milfs. if bros interested can drop me a msg, i might not reply for awhile since I'm taking a break

later going to another spa for another session and theres 2 other spa i wan try. another new spa in Central of CBD somemore. next week going.

on the last note, Poppy from GW is back.
Lucky is not back yet. She's the attraction
Old 21-07-2019, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Finally met Angel today.

We hit it right off and I forsee kinky days ahead.
song bo!!!
Old 21-07-2019, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
I have a feeling that you can really try crossing boundaries with her lol
Her gate always open
Old 21-07-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
You refering to the no.39?
That one no longer in JB...... she went over to SGP past 2 months operating in Bugis/Clarke Quay area..... but oredi left SGP last week..... last known location is LOS according to her latest wechat moments.
Bro not her but thanks for the heads up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Lucky is not back yet. She's the attraction
That was what I wanted to say as well...

C
Old 21-07-2019, 08:56 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
she already got so many frs what else you waiting
He is waiting for the best deal to happen? Maybe when it is a free HJ by ML?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 21-07-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Her gate always open
Theme park? Lots of tourist per day in and out?
Old 21-07-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
wew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalKlear View Post
I dont think Ziyu does AR. or maybe have to ask for it

She does AR by default, maybe need to remind her.
Old 21-07-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Is angel the js style? Those are too aggressive for me haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Always enjoyed her session. Top all rounder w good price.
Now, her queue is getting even longer.....
Old 21-07-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Is angel the js style? Those are too aggressive for me haha
Angel is friends with people from Jiangsu 1.0, so kinda yes to your question.
Old 21-07-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
small boobs, less intense and comparatively average sensual skills.otherwise she is good to go. look exactly like the home photo with slim body, 4g roaming signal with good service atitude. same place as rtc-ed laura

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-mo-mo/

Another new case of almost too good be true...

The stewardess clip looks like a deep fake.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1