The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
cat5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [PinkOfHeart]This is my story.

Camping too!
Old 11-09-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 4
PinkOfHeart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPinkOfHeart is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
hahaha... why not listen to daddy. We all love to care for our sugarbabes
Calling daddy to boyfriend is definitely sexy.

Imagine .........

Daddy, would you like to fuck me?
Old 11-09-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

PinkOfHeart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPinkOfHeart is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This incident happened before my virginity was taken.

As I said, I was a rebellious girl. One fine day, I decided to run away from home.

I was at the bus interchange using a pay phone to call a friend as my prepaid card credit ran low. This bus driver was behind me queueing up for I don’t know what and he asked if I was calling my boyfriend. His name, if I am not wrong is Siva. Yes, he is an Indian guy in his mid-20s to early 30s from Malaysia.

I told him I have got nowhere to go and he offered let me sit on his bus for free while he works. When he ends his job, he brought me to the bus depot. Mind you, I was wearing school uniform at that time. All the bus drivers at the depot were staring at us while he was holding my hand with him. Not sure why already, but somehow it happened.

Being the craziest person at that time, I followed him home.

This is my first time going to guy’s house like that. I gave me some of his clothes to shower. He wasn’t those typical fat Indian, he is stylish and he looks cute.

Night came and we were both lying on the bed. I was nervous, I don’t know what to do or what to expect. This is my first time running away from home. I was thinking, would I fucked by him tonight?

To my surprised, he did not touch me.

The next day, I went to work and I accompanied him for the whole day. We kissed while he is driving, not sure how it happened. That was many years ago before camera was activated. After his work, I stayed at his place again Being the naïve girl, I asked myself if it he is interested in me or not. If not, why do all this for me?

Out of the blue, I asked why are you doing all this?
Old 12-09-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
ColaPlanet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkOfHeart View Post
Calling daddy to boyfriend is definitely sexy.

Imagine .........

Daddy, would you like to fuck me?
I prefer "Daddy please fuck me now"
Old 12-09-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

The current weather is the best to cuddle.

Unfortunately, I am alone.
Old 12-09-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The current weather is the best to cuddle.

Unfortunately, I am alone.
Don't worry, i m available to keep u company my dear PINK ...you want??? ... PM me to meet! .. haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 12-09-2020 at 10:27 PM.
Old 12-09-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 21
saint_1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysaint_1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi, enjoying your story. Keeping it up.
Old 12-09-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This incident happened before my virginity was taken.

As I said, I was a rebellious girl. One fine day, I decided to run away from home.

I was at the bus interchange using a pay phone to call a friend as my prepaid card credit ran low. This bus driver was behind me queueing up for I don’t know what and he asked if I was calling my boyfriend. His name, if I am not wrong is Siva. Yes, he is an Indian guy in his mid-20s to early 30s from Malaysia.

I told him I have got nowhere to go and he offered let me sit on his bus for free while he works. When he ends his job, he brought me to the bus depot. Mind you, I was wearing school uniform at that time. All the bus drivers at the depot were staring at us while he was holding my hand with him. Not sure why already, but somehow it happened.

Being the craziest person at that time, I followed him home.

This is my first time going to guy’s house like that. I gave me some of his clothes to shower. He wasn’t those typical fat Indian, he is stylish and he looks cute.
Night came and we were both lying on the bed. I was nervous, I don’t know what to do or what to expect. This is my first time running away from home. I was thinking, would I fucked by him tonight?

To my surprise, he did not touch me.

The next day, I went to work and I accompanied him for the whole day. We kissed while he is driving, not sure how it happened. That was many years ago before camera was activated. After his work, I stayed at his place again Being the naïve girl, I asked myself if it he is interested in me or not. If not, why do all this for me?

Out of the blue, I asked why are you doing all this?
So sexciting TS PINK, ...lucky u met a v. nice indian bus driver who did not yield to temptation ...kudos to him, u r safe n sound...so sexciting...then wat happened, quickly tell us leh ??? ...buay tahan liao...haha

Last edited by Rickey; 12-09-2020 at 10:32 PM.
Old 12-09-2020, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Don't worry, i m available to keep u company my dear sis ...you want??? ... PM me to meet! .. haha
Recently I am not having the appetite of eating uncles leh.
Old 12-09-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 13
guygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud of

Quote:
How u know Rickey is uncle not a brother?

Enjoy your sharing, please continue
Old 12-09-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
Lazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
So uncles had the pleasure of verifying how pink you are 😏...maybe ricky will get his chance one day
Old 12-09-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nothing much, I like pink.

My nipples isn't pink unfortunately but have been told that my pussy is pink. Wanna verify it for me?
Old 12-09-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 26
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, i want my dear TS babe !!...I like the colour PINK too ! ...May I hv the honour to do that for you Pink dear ????? ...i will be like yr gynae giving you the medical check-up.....hehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Why must someone told that your pussy is pink.
Hahaha! You didn't even have a good look at your own pussy meh!
I love to see pink pussy.
Up you for sharing your story.
Please continue.Thanks & Cheers!
Quote:
Me too!... same, same
Pink Pussy, Pink Nips and Q-ing..... lol

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 12-09-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow^^ View Post
Rare guest here.
How are you Sis Meow ?
I miss you very much.Hahah!

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 12-09-2020, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow^^ View Post
Wow!... sis Meow^^... Cher mok chiao... nice to see u here in Pink's thread too! .. wor men tong tong yu yuan fen..

Last edited by Rickey; 12-09-2020 at 10:33 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1