The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Am I being too greedy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Bro, to be honest, you are much more lucky compared to many bros here.
If you were to ask me for opinion, as a married man, i will advice you to think further.
Yes, she might accommodate to you now, do you intend to have kids? After having kids, will she be the same again? If you are looking to eat outside while having such a loyal and good gf. But just because of her figure, i will suggest you give up on her, let other bros take good care of her.

My own personal story. I will say my wife have a average body, high b cup, about 160cm and weight about 40+kg? Before me and my wife got married, sex was wonderful. We can do it every single day. Want bj, get bj. Want cip, get cip. You name it, i should have done it before, except for anal which she isnt comfortable with it. But after having our first child, everything changed. Sex will depend on her ‘mood’. Now to the extend, no sex for at least 3-4months already. She even left home with my child, getting ready for a divorce for something that i did not even do.
So you cant always have the best of both world. I will suggest you weight both the pros and cons before making such move. Cause once you eat out, she finds out, gg to you.
Shit bro, you all good?
Old 25-08-2020, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
So, my gf is very flat, a bit on the plus side (low to mid 60s kg), doesn't have the best figure cos she doesn't exercise

Sometimes I tell myself not to be too greedy, but the urge to enjoy some girls with more shapely figures and bigger boobs always comes back.. Feels like I need to get this out of the system badly..

What do you guys think?

2 words for you : Cherish Her

IMHO, I used to have a FB who is 90% u described and makes me feel like King. but my FB not small boobs lah, she is 36 cup C. Also on pills and I can CIP or CIM anytime. She allows me.

But she happily married liao.... and we have stopped the relationship as we both agree not to take risk for her marriage. I respect that.

You are a lucky man, pls cherished your GF.
Old 25-08-2020, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

To change a body feature, easy. Ask her to get a boob job. To find a companion who will accomodate you for life, 1 in 5 million

Look no further than this forum. Find out why most men are stuck here.
Old 25-08-2020, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
Before anything, do you love her? How about her feeling towards you? Does she have any problems with your appearance or personality?

You are very lucky, bro, to have such a caring girlfriend that willingly to do everything for you. Even willing to go down for you without asking. There is nothing else to be ask for. Before you start to ask people for their opinion, ask yourself "Do I love her?".
Personally I think we all know the answer.
If someone love someone, we wouldn't even be reading this
Old 25-08-2020, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Yes u r greedy. Is that the answer you like to hear? Or No, you are not greedy, n this is the answer you like to hear?

Actually, when you asking this question u already have the answer in your mind. And this answer is both feeling greedy n not greedy.

When you said you have such a so good so good gf, etc... but say like to have girl with big boob.. then u hv some greediness in it already. but when u justify by say small head dun both about whether love or not love her.. then you already have some feeling of "not greedy".

so ultimately u go decide urself whether u think u r greedy or not greedy and then do wadever u wan accordingly. but just dun hurt ur current gf as wad like other bro say cherish her. otherwise if u hurt her eventually u may lose her and then ur question on whether greedy or not will no longer exist.
Old 25-08-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 9
meowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You can say it is greedy and you can say it is not.
If you mind about her flat boobs, you wouldnt be together with her in the first place. Everyone is the same, you always demand and desire more unless you are satisfied with what you have currently. Just like money, when you have $1k you want $10k, when you have $10k you want $100k.

Your gf is a gem i would say, you gf got A-Y but not Z, there are people only got Z but doesnt have A-Y. Which do you prefer? No one is perfect, but which is satisfy your demand more?

We will never satisfied with what we have, we are human afterall, if your gf make a D cup boobs now, you will want something else.

Your gf did A-Y to compensate her Z, and finding a bigger boobs lady is much more easier than finding a gf let you do whatever you want,

Treasure her bro!
Old 25-08-2020, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

You are not greedy you are just flawed like all human. This is your life if you can have a better option go for it.

Last edited by thickskin33; 25-08-2020 at 09:44 AM.
Old 25-08-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

I used to sleep around with ONS, FWB etc and realised that sometimes you cannot think of sex only. Now we are young, 18-35yr old can go all out. But when you hit 40 onwards, how?

A relationship, marriage should be more than just sex but the love and you want to spend time with her to build value for who she is and not WHAT she is. If you cannot accept it, you will definitely just have affairs outside or find MLs etc.

My advice is, if you cannot cherish her, give her up for other bros. She deserves better.

There is a saying, husband fools outside cause they are bored, but when wife fools around, it means that she has fallen in love outside.
Old 25-08-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So, my gf is very flat, a bit on the plus side (low to mid 60s kg), doesn't have the best figure cos she doesn't exercise

But she is very good to me both in and out of bed. Like she will always help me arrange and buy stuff, care for me and cook etc. In bed, she will do whatever I ask

Give me sex, BJs (she sucks well) anytime I want. Even during period, she will guai guai go down on me without needing to ask and let me shoot in her mouth. Although flat, she has nice nipples, very brown, turgid and big when aroused. Lets me spread her legs whenever I want and pull her hair during sex, which I like cos it feels damn manly. she even went to take pills so that I can cum inside her, which she knows I love

I always get distracted though when I see girls with bigger boobs (C cups drive me crazy) and nicer figures walk by.. to the extent that I downloaded dating apps to meet girls (and maybe more) to satisfy such desires

Sometimes I tell myself not to be too greedy, but the urge to enjoy some girls with more shapely figures and bigger boobs always comes back.. Feels like I need to get this out of the system badly..

What do you guys think?
What i can say is it's normal for a grown man to feel that way. When the gf have small boobs, you will look at girls with big boobs. When your gf have flat ass, you will look at girls with nice round ass. The list will just go on.

You said she will arrange and buy you stuffs, care and cook for you. I might be wrong, but In my opinion that statement, is a girl worthy of a wife material.

What if you got a gf with a perfect body, but she can't cook, can't take care of you? Nobody is born perfect bro.

A moment of pleasure, a lifetime of regret.

Last edited by mrnakal; 26-08-2020 at 09:37 AM.
Old 04-09-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Does everyone here feel that way? It's true, recently I've been looking more at girl's boobs than before... What do you guys do about the urges?

[QUOTE=mrnakal;20177452]What i can say is it's normal for a grown man to feel that way. When the gf have small boobs, you will look at girls with big boobs. When your gf have flat ass, you will look at girls with nice round ass. The list will just go on.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=macmillan;20196998]Does everyone here feel that way? It's true, recently I've been looking more at girl's boobs than before... What do you guys do about the urges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post
What i can say is it's normal for a grown man to feel that way. When the gf have small boobs, you will look at girls with big boobs. When your gf have flat ass, you will look at girls with nice round ass. The list will just go on.
Liked i said bro, its normal to have an urge of something your partner doesn't have. Looking at girls boobs is normal for a guy. For you to get to know the girl that have huge boobs bigger that your gf is a bonus. To get to touch it, suck that tits, fuck her is a bonus. If you don't get caught by your gf, luck is in your side. But WHAT OF YOU GET CAUGHT?? As i said earlier, a moment of pleasure, a lifetime of regret.

Last edited by mrnakal; 05-09-2020 at 09:21 AM.
Old 04-09-2020, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlooker View Post
Shit bro, you all good?
No choice bro. Now can only suck thumb. Make sure she got no record of mine. So now is all enduring.
Old 14-09-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Well, if get caught, either you try to explain, or if cannot explain it away, then break up? Then after that have more freedom to search for and bonk such girls?

Isn't it kind of win win....?

[QUOTE=mrnakal;20197080]
Quote:
Does everyone here feel that way? It's true, recently I've been looking more at girl's boobs than before... What do you guys do about the urges?

Liked i said bro, its normal to have an urge of something your partner doesn't have. Looking at girls boobs is normal for a guy. For you to get to know the girl that have huge boobs bigger that your gf is a bonus. To get to touch it, suck that tits, fuck her is a bonus. If you don't get caught by your gf, luck is in your side. But WHAT OF YOU GET CAUGHT?? As i said earlier, a moment of pleasure, a lifetime of regret.
Old 14-09-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=macmillan;20213947]Well, if get caught, either you try to explain, or if cannot explain it away, then break up? Then after that have more freedom to search for and bonk such girls?

Isn't it kind of win win....?

If you already think breaking up is a win then just break up now.
Old 14-09-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 5
Livie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

“曾经有一份真诚的爱情放在我面前,我没有珍惜,等我失去的时候我才后悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事 莫过于此“
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1