The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Lonely Man’s Diary

Mmm so nice, camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 09-08-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nice diary you have TS....
Old 09-08-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
nice diary you have TS....
Hehehe, I have been chionging for many years. Just thought of penning down to share fond memories and at the same time, keep a digital diary 🤣🤣
Old 09-08-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

To whoever zap me twice and say I’m bragging, Hao Lian....if u don’t like what I’m writing, kindly skip. I never ask u to read. I’m just penning down my own memories and sharing here with others who enjoy reading to past time.

By reading and then secretly zapping me is not cool.
Old 09-08-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

To all readers, lunch is serve 🤣🤣🤣🤣 enjoy your reading
==================================

"God that feels so good, Ace" she softly moaned as she stroked through my hair with her hands and wrapped me in her legs. I began to increase the pace of my licks and fingering as she rocked her pelvis back and forth. In no time at all Lisa arched her back and desperately pulled my head into her as a massive orgasm rock through her body.

"Mmm oh God!" Lisa moaned. She was just about ready for the good long-awaited fucking that her stunning body deserved.

I kissed back up to her round boobs that were panting rigorously. I began nibbling her ear lobe as I positioned my throbbing cock by her slit, I whispered in her ear "We've only just begun you sexy little foxy" as I slowly entered her pussy, inch by inch.

"God you're so big, Mmm I feel so good" she whispered. I firmly continue to enter her slowly until she was jammed full of hard cock. She bit my shoulder as I paused and allowed her to accustom to my size. When she released the pressure and began stroking my hair again I slowly pulled out all the way to the head of my cock, and entered her smoothly again. Slowly-slowly the pace of my strokes increased as did the volume of her moans. "Oh God that feels so good, don't stop, fuck fuck fuck!" she began to shout as the splashes from the Jacuzzi mixed with the sweat of two new lovers pounding each other furiously.
Old 09-08-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Awesome story bro sgcheongster.
Kindly continue to satisfy her with your manhood and feed us with the details. Thanks 😊
Old 09-08-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
LoyalSalute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro, please keep going...
Old 09-08-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Afternoon t-break. Last segment to end this encounter.
======================================

I again pinched at her right nipple as I nibbled her left ear-lobe whilst my hard cock penetrated her deepest and never-reached points. This sent her over the edge as she again arched her back allowing another orgasm to pulse through her body. I pulled out of her and swiftly spun her round to face the bathroom mirror, whilst leaning over the edge of the Jacuzzi to enter her doggy style from behind. Looking deep into her eyes through the mirror reflection I began a rhythm of persistently pounding her, holding firmly onto her curvaceous hips to gain greater power as our thighs clashed together.

Lisa arched her back and in a now half standing position turned her head to passionately kiss me as I reached round to cup her tits as my cock continue to plough into her pussy. We were insatiable and nearing the end of an hour long obsession to milk each-other of our love-juices. Sensing this I pushed down on her back, my left hand grasping a handful of her hair and my right hand on her hips, caressing her arsehole with my thumb.

"Oh FUCK! Fuck me fuck me! Fuck... yes... mmmm" Lisa screamed as I ruthless pounded her for all I was worth.

"Arhh I'm going to cum!" I exclaimed between short breaths. "Cum deep in me now, Ace. I'm cumming mmm" she screamed as my thumb entered her anus sending us both over the top. With one final deep thrust I embedded load after load of hot jizz deep in her craving womb as she flooded my cock with her moist cum.

I collapsed on top of Lisa, both of us shattered and utterly drained. It was at least 5 minutes before I got off her and sat in the Jacuzzi lifting her onto my lap as I gently kissed her all over her face. I held her in my arms for the next 20 minutes, neither uttering a word, both just in a heavenly embrace between two new lovers.
Old 09-08-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
HooliganRamos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CIP, shiok!!
Old 09-08-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

4 Feb 2019
2100h
A spa located in Orchard

This was a legitimate clean spa that I have been going to. I've been going to the same masseuse (Let’s call her Tina; she is 28, local chinese) now for three years. Once a month I go in and have my stress magically melted away. At first I was a once or twice a year client but I've settled into the once a month rut. (Of Course in between, I still chiong other spa but this particular one is the one that I RTM - Return To Massage).

The massage itself has changed only slightly over the years. I recall that I was somewhat shy at first when she told me to "take everything off" that very first day. I had no reason to be afraid, she was professional and considerate and has always been so. Lately I have noticed that both of our inhibitions have relaxed. If she needs greater access to my thigh for example, she will move me to the position she needs and carefully make sure the cover or sheet is tucked so that I am not exposed.

When I first went to her a buddy of mine bet me that "it would move". I took the bet and won. Massage was never about sex or anything like that and not everyone must have a “happy ending”. However the last several monthly visits that has begun to change slightly. I'm sure it is all my own thinking that has changed but I am finding that certain areas are very "stimulating" when massaged. I would lose the bet two out of three times the last few months. In fact the massage a few months ago felt like I was on fire when my thighs were being massaged. I could barely breath and "it" slipped out from underneath the sheet. She calmly and professionally covered me back up and moved on to the next part. I was embarrassed but neither of us mentioned it.

Last edited by Sgchiongster; 12-08-2020 at 02:34 PM.
Old 09-08-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: A Lonely Man’s Diary

Nice story TS.
Old 09-08-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 16
howeas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to behold

Nice story TS.... camp
Old 10-08-2020, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 10-08-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 10-08-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster

Glad u all like my little diary. Here comes breakfast to all readers. Cheers
==============================================

It’s been almost a week since my last sexual adventure with Lisa. And since coming to this clean joint, secretly there’s a urge for me to see if I can “break” this clean joint and get something more out of it. Somehow, there’s a satisfying feeling if we manage to get them to do something that they don’t do. It kinda of makes u feel special and fulfilling (which I’m sure many Bros reading this will also have the same feelings). I suspect that's why the massage has become so arousing for me. I don't know what I hope will happen the next time (if anything) but I do know I like that feeling when my whole body is on fire from the hands on my thighs getting ever closer. As I strip, shower and lay on the massage bed, the urge of wanting to get something different today becomes stronger and stronger, which in turn cause little bro to get a bit hard.

Quickly calming myself and trying to act as normal, I quietly lay on the massage bed, aircon blowing cold air on my body and the soft music playing in the background.

Tina came in and worked her magic on my neck and shoulders. I carry my stress there she says and she can tell its been a rough month at work. Her firm finger gradually dissolve the knots in my shoulders and work their way down to my back. She spends plenty of time on my lower back and butt. She told me once that men my age typically have pain in the lower back. She knows how to get rid of it though and soon I am melting into the table. I hardly notice when she finished with my arms and moved to the lower legs.

She skillfully worked my calves feet and toes into submission. Then she began to work on the back of my thighs. I knew this was going to be one of the “hot days“. I began to stir as soon as her hands moved past my knee. She kneaded the back of my thigh and I felt the pang of desire as the flush of excitement coursed through my body. I began to wonder what would happen when I rolled over. Normally I was not this excited until she works on the front of my thighs. The fire in my body continued when she worked on the other thigh. Now I was so hard I was throbbing and uncomfortable on my stomach. As I rolled over I was relieved and embarrassed at the same time. The towel she used was forming an obvious tent.

Last edited by Sgchiongster; 10-08-2020 at 12:31 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1