The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-01-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
Plan to (re)visit those three 1~2 weeks after they're back here and/or the virus situation is resolved. 😊
Yep that what I meant when I mentioned giving them my own quarantine.
Old 24-01-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yeah bro, gotta stay on the safe side to enjoy this long time 😁
Old 24-01-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
For now you're stuck with rtm for TT, RR and TB for her last week here. Doesn't sound like much of a torture to me 😂
Old 24-01-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
For now you're stuck with rtm for TT, RR and TB for her last week here. Doesn't sound like much of a torture to me ��
You have no idea dude. Not enough la. Hahahah.

And I have been rtm-ing. Each more than once a week now. No choice. TB the most.
Old 24-01-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:

And I have been rtm-ing. Each more than once a week now. No choice. TB the most.
You sure have quite the appetite AND the means Bro! Hahahah.

Maybe it's time to rekindle some old flames in dandan and anqi? (now qiqi and wencun) 😜

Current scene is really bereft of FN + full roaming options man. Tangtang aside, I'm at a loss.
Old 24-01-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Now still got chiong not scare virus?
Old 24-01-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Nice FR again. How many visits already this week?
Once only leh. I normally try to visit 1 per week lo. Trying to book bei bei but she so busy leh. And also because I v last minute due to work commitments.
Old 24-01-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Wah bro how do you find so much time and energy to meet all of them once a week? Respect! Hahaha! Right now I’m only RTM-ing TB like around 2 - 3 times a week and I’m already finding hard to squeeze in time to visit her. Wallet also starting to feel the strain already lol... But having said that, I think I’ll really be quite sad when she leaves next week haha
Old 24-01-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Wah bro how do you find so much time and energy to meet all of them once a week? Respect! Hahaha! Right now I’m only RTM-ing TB like around 2 - 3 times a week and I’m already finding hard to squeeze in time to visit her. Wallet also starting to feel the strain already lol... But having said that, I think I’ll really be quite sad when she leaves next week haha
I'm an everyday guy since 15yo lol.

Aiya try to forget all this emo stuff la. Get a normal girl if you're looking for someone to connect emotionally.

I know it's not easy. I myself sometimes also falter a little against my own preaching. And it doesn't help that SG girls aren't as appealing and engaging, both physically and mentally.

Be happy we had the pleasure of their company. The trick for me is to find a substitution with another target BEFORE my beloved ML leaves. It lessens the blow. Sometimes it even eradicates the loss, because the substitute might turn out even better.
Old 24-01-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The trick for me is to find a substitution with another target BEFORE my beloved ML leaves. It lessens the blow. Sometimes it even eradicates the loss, because the substitute might turn out even better.
This.

Always have a secondary target. When the primary one leaves, the former will take over.

When the day comes, you can emo to her over the departure of your former No. 1.
Old 24-01-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Aiya try to forget all this emo stuff la. Get a normal girl if you're looking for someone to connect emotionally.

I know it's not easy. I myself sometimes also falter a little against my own preaching. And it doesn't help that SG girls aren't as appealing and engaging, both physically and mentally.

Be happy we had the pleasure of their company. The trick for me is to find a substitution with another target BEFORE my beloved ML leaves. It lessens the blow. Sometimes it even eradicates the loss, because the substitute might turn out even better.
Finding a substitute really does soften the blow significantly. I found a substitute in TB when Angel left and like what you said, the substitute turned out even better than the original (at least that’s what I feel) lol.

The problem now is that I’m thinking of going on a hiatus after TB leaves so looking for a substitute would go against my original plan hahaha. I guess I should just visit TB a few more times and enjoy my sessions with her while she’s still around. Then when she finally leaves I’ll just have to emo for a few days... I’m sure I’ll be fine after a short while.

After all like what many of you always say, this is all a transactional relationship. No point getting too emotional over it also hahah
Old 24-01-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
When the day comes, you can emo to her over the departure of your former No. 1.
Hahaha is this something that you actually do? Always feel it’s a bit weird to talk to a ML about another ML haha
Old 24-01-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Hahaha is this something that you actually do? Always feel it’s a bit weird to talk to a ML about another ML haha
Don't talk explicitly about the other lady, just say you 心情不好想找人聊.
Old 24-01-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I think different strokes for different folks, to me every individual is unique in their own ways and will nv think of them as substiution nor replacement in any sense.
Old 24-01-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Ok, my neck was very stiff n so I decided I needed a good massage. So who did I look for...... hahaha......

https://sglonelyguys.org/bei-bei-massage/

Her massage is really no horse run and easily the best I had all year , can fight with her fren Cat. Small petite girl can put her whole body weight into her thumb n elbows.... shiok!

But the good massage was interrupted by a moron who called her halfway thru the massage. She asked permission to take the call n kept it short, telling him she busy.... obviously not someone who was trying to make appointment. (Darren was it u? Lol....)

But seriously, come on lah..... even if u think u are her bf or whatever, u think u are entitled to her time which i am paying for? But to her credit, the rest of the time her phone was buzzing away but she didn’t bother.

Chatty n jovial and when she smiles, I can see why so many Bros are smitten by her. But when she first opened the door, I was felt she looked way different from the pics. She actually looks more natural than the ps pics n vid, her looks grew on me as she smiles more n more.

About the suck tits, she explained nicely that she really dun like it, so I’m cool about it. Her HJ is really limited moves but a bit of GFE can surely get the job done.

Rtm? For massage yes!
does she twist neck n waist
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1