The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-01-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Spike900 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any good nuru massage to recommend other than Natalie?
Old 14-01-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
thnesko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Dunno guess my reply didn’t go through..

That’s just a poor excuse.. No one is going to fault you for another MR of the same ML, as long as it’s within the “accepted” guidelines..
It's okay, I'm just getting faulted for reading someone else's plug and then asking for a contact when he clearly says he's open to sharing.
I did ask around for his lobang presumably because he posted that he was open to sharing.

Then getting hung dry.

As for collecting numbers: what's the point if I'm not planning on patronizing?

Good day to you.
Old 14-01-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

lol never beg girl to hang out with you this will only portray bad image and will never know what kind of discussion they will talk about you behind the scene lol....If they feel comfortable they will personally ask you instead if wanna hang out or other with no need to buy time, if they don't or need to buy time means you are nobody and simply just a walking atm
Old 14-01-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!

Possible to sms the ml that visited before to add my new number into the database?

But if dun want to book her a bit pai seh leh....
Old 14-01-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 17
beldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thnesko View Post
Chill pal, not all of us avid ML punters. Just trying to clarify if it's the kind of money he wants to spend. Don't need to be so aggressive to each other when we're all in the same pool. Customers VS MLs. Help a brother out.
Haha I didn’t mean to sound aggressive. I think text just makes it sound like I am. Lol.
Old 14-01-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post
Possible to sms the ml that visited before to add my new number into the database?

But if dun want to book her a bit pai seh leh....
Highly doubt it works like that.
Maybe you can try asking if they have your old number
Old 14-01-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's okay, I'm just getting faulted for reading someone else's plug and then asking for a contact when he clearly says he's open to sharing.
I did ask around for his lobang presumably because he posted that he was open to sharing.

Then getting hung dry.

Open to sharing doesn’t mean will suka suka share with the whole world what.. This kind of thing no need to spell out one.. Think you’ve lurked SBF long enough to understand the reasons behind it..

Not as if there’s only 3 pussies left in SG to fark.. HC section more lax in sharing contacts so you may want to try your luck there..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-01-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Open to sharing doesn’t mean will suka suka share with the whole world what.. This kind of thing no need to spell out one.. Think you’ve lurked SBF long enough to understand the reasons behind it..
Orh sorry my bad for trying to ask without getting a reply and smacked in my face for being "disrepectful".
Maybe need to add disclaimer next time, only sharing to my buddy buddy.

I rest my case.
Old 14-01-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Regarding this KC trap issue, all I can say is that some of us have to learn the hard way.

I can identify with some of the newbies because they sounded like me in the past.

I started this game when I was still a tertiary student in the mid-2000s. Was single and never had a partner before then so wanted to experience GFE.

My first and worst KC trap was at this (legendary) joint known at various points as Spa Orange/Halu Halu/Geisha Place.

(Yes, @ShittyAss, that place again.)

Interested in this (older) lady working there,brought her out on fully-paid for shopping trips. Luckily, she didn't squeeze me dry by wanting to buy expensive jewelry and shoes. Nevertheless, bought her clothes and accessories. Blew a few hundred dollars on her during each trip just to hold her hand and experience what was considered mythical to me then – GFE.

I also bought good food for her co-workers each time I visited the shop so as to get into her good books by behaving like a towkay.

Honestly, I had no end-state in mind, but emotions reigned and I continued what I was doing. Gradually, I became numb to it and one day, I realised that I spent around $5.5k on her, all in, over a period of slightly less than two months.

For what? To feel GFE during each shopping trip of a couple of hours each week?

So for those dudes who are thinking of bringing a WL out, you probably have no end-state too and just want to revel in the moment of holding a lady's hand as well as experiencing GFE for probably the first time in your life.
Old 14-01-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike900 View Post
try Bella ........older MILF but soft and satisfying on many fronts.
https://sglonelyguy.org/bella-massage/
....by my estimate she's got the best alternate to Nat's nuru I have tried - and I've tried a few at SLG .
OBTW the pix are dated and PS-ed quite a bit but she is pretty still.
Old 14-01-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
loll88 is Cool - loads of Potential

are there any APs in the east in this season?
Old 14-01-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold
Pictures are fake and stolen from a listing in Hong Kong.
I’m in touch with the girl in the photos and she just left HK to go back to Shenzhen and was shocked when I told her that her pics were being posted.

Be warned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfffqwerty123 View Post
Btw, what do ya'll think about visiting MLs like this one for HJ/BJ even if they offer FJ?
http://impmomo.com/girl.php?id=3447

looks v chio in pics & vid..
Old 14-01-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike900 View Post
zhu li also do nuru
Old 14-01-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Okay sorry my bad. Guess can take my business elsewhere already. To be fair I was just getting ignored left and right, instead of a simple “no”.
Quote:

Then getting hung dry.

Good day to you.
Quote:
Orh sorry my bad for trying to ask without getting a reply and smacked in my face for being "disrepectful".
Maybe need to add disclaimer next time, only sharing to my buddy buddy.

I rest my case.

Maybe instead of just getting triggered by everyone and the lack of people acceding to your request, maybe you should be asking yourself why there isn't any reply.

And by the way, I wasn't asking you to bugger off. I was merely saying go through the right channels. You spamming for contacts can be easily construed as fishing.

Good luck
Old 14-01-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
HAHHAHAHA ~ not me la. I in ICT, the person who gave her all the stuff is one of her supporter, not me.
Hi bro, I understand, I was just joking with you
Obviously TB feels that she can be more open to you
Because you know, she is not afraid to lead you on because you already say you not into her
And because you are a helpful guy

Women don’t really like clingy guys
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1