The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-09-2020, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurtoad000 View Post
Just saw the news about easing and caught this para.
“ In June, the task force had said that during Phase Three, seniors should be able to resume day-to-day activities while practising safe distancing and avoiding crowded areas.

Services and activities that involve significant prolonged close contact such as spas, and those that have a significant crowd management risk in an enclosed space such as nightclubs will also be allowed to reopen.”

So mean till now, spa still not opened? Got to wait for phase 3?

Notice that bro all start Cheonging Liao. But they are still doing contact tracing right?
If spa is still closed, go ML and without mask, they might use you as example to showcase how they whack you. Married bro not scared?
all spas already open for so long and im having a good time at spas
Old 24-09-2020, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedIan View Post
Appreciate the bros here for the honest fr, it was allow me to go the my prefered ml without wasting time and money. Thus, now is the time for me to give back. here my honest contribution based on my recent visits:

Xin er
https://sglonelyguys.online/xiner-massage/

Looks - 7/10 - Not for me but okay looking wont reject kind.

Bod - 6/10 - she claims she's slim down since she came to our shores. A little bit of stomach.

Tits - 6 /10 Papaya succumbing to gravity

Massage skill - 6 /10 - good effort and never use phone during the session +1

Teasing and body2body stimulation skill - 10/10 - this is where she shine, its to the point I felt she's doing way too much for what im paying.

BBBJ and AR - 8/10 - good effort and sanction

Hygiene level - 8/10

Room Cleanliness & coziness - 7.5/10

Location - super central. 10 mins from mrt / bustop

Melody:
http://beautycastle.org/melody-massa...lth-treatment/

Looks - 6/10 - the pic is probably taken during her younger days. I reckon shes in early 40s or at best late 30s

Bod - 8/10 - well maintained for a milf

Tits - 7 /10 B to C cup. good enough for me. Note her nipple is sensitive so its only squeeze of the boobs.

Massage skill - 10 /10 - i think she is one of best in terms of massage in the scene right now. Right technique and skills. Also if u want JG do let her know as it required 30 mins for JG else she will proceed with massage and hj.

Teasing and hdly - her teasing was normal, but her hdly is out of this world, its easy to succumb to her.

Hygiene level - 9/10

Room Cleanliness & coziness - 9/10

xiao ya
https://sglonelyguys.online/xiaoya-massage/

Looks - 8/10 - 80% to the picture, one of the more delightful ones around.

Bod - 9/10 - good slender body

Tits - 9 /10 - one of the best tits around. perky nipples and handful to play with.

Massage skill - 8 /10 - good effort and strength

Teasing and hj - 10/10 - i would say the hj and teasing is pretty average but she body and boobs really make up for it.

Hygiene level - 8/10

Room Cleanliness & coziness - 9/10

Location - East. a little disappointed this gem moved to kovan recently. glad shes back in the east for our Eastie bros.

Overall, i think if you are looking for massage, go for melody. Xin er has impeccable service but not really for me as im a person that more into the balance of the whole package.

Thus, my to go ml is Xiao ya. decent massage, good looks and body. More importantly she's been in the scene for sometime and her service is good.
Great reviews, thxs
Old 24-09-2020, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by blurtoad000 View Post

So mean till now, spa still not opened? Got to wait for phase 3?

Notice that bro all start Cheonging Liao. But they are still doing contact tracing right?
If spa is still closed, go ML and without mask, they might use you as example to showcase how they whack you. Married bro not scared?

You sound like CNA interview man..

When people choose to take up this hobby they are already subject to being exposed anytime they book a girl. No matter how cautious there is no 100% way to mitigate. Same old saying that has been repeatedly said, scared don't cheong, want to cheong don't scared.
Old 24-09-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
To add to the above, infamous list from last year which I got flak for, here's the list of ladies I met this year. As you can see it's really limited...

Tangtang - no (attitude)
Tina - perhaps (if she gets a better place)
Xiaoyu - no (nothing compelling)
Coco - no (just can't put a finger to this)
Baby - though is shop-based, but perhaps

P.S.: interesting that some from the previous list are still around.
Tang Tang I never meet coz thru text messages a few occasions I already sense her ATTITUDE. I am rather particular about text reply etiquette. Coz that is the first real interaction that sets the stage for a probable meetup. It's something all ML should have some basic standard imo. And for the record I not the text to and fro, ask for photos or 101 QnA nor do I repeatedly bombard the ML with text if no response.

Which leads me to ponder sometimes, between the 2 types of ML below, which one will thrive better?

1. Cold Sensual Queen - Only above average looks, great body, No GFE, curt at times, hp usage common, but FN, excellent sensual, kiss and French,can zhut nipples, rub abalone or even paint, BBBJ, CIM. But after deed will "signal" you to get lost.

2. Vanilla Goddess- Damn chio face, body average, GFE high and natural, zero hp usage give you 100% attention, but SN, no kiss, zhut, South region strictly off limits, sensual mediocre and HJ mechanical. But you will always clock your full hour and she is devoted to you all session.

If you only have the moolah to visit ONE, will it be 1 or 2?
Old 24-09-2020, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Which leads me to ponder sometimes, between the 2 types of ML below, which one will thrive better?

1. Cold Sensual Queen - Only above average looks, great body, No GFE, curt at times, hp usage common, but FN, excellent sensual, kiss and French,can zhut nipples, rub abalone or even paint, BBBJ, CIM. But after deed will "signal" you to get lost.

2. Vanilla Goddess- Damn chio face, body average, GFE high and natural, zero hp usage give you 100% attention, but SN, no kiss, zhut, South region strictly off limits, sensual mediocre and HJ mechanical. But you will always clock your full hour and she is devoted to you all session.

Option 2 for sure.. 3 aspects here.. 1. appearance, 2. service, 3. sensual
1./2. already win, no brainer man

Like I said, always a bonus if we get chio SYTs who can provide more sensual.. but if its lacking in the current market, just don't support/visit the MLs and go to other domes.

Pretty sure making noise here and pledging to boycott vanilla providers won't impact the market
Old 24-09-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Tang Tang I never meet coz thru text messages a few occasions I already sense her ATTITUDE. I am rather particular about text reply etiquette. Coz that is the first real interaction that sets the stage for a probable meetup. It's something all ML should have some basic standard imo. And for the record I not the text to and fro, ask for photos or 101 QnA nor do I repeatedly bombard the ML with text if no response.

Vanilla goddess will thrive better. Sensual queen will have to work hard every session for her moolah. Vanilla goddess just need to hug, shower you with some gfe and provide some off menu items to make you feel you are the chosen one.
Old 24-09-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To add to the above, infamous list from last year which I got flak for, here's the list of ladies I met this year. As you can see it's really limited...
Ironically, it's your infamous list that really got you famous here. Lol
Old 24-09-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
What do you mean vanilla service?
Vanilla = plain..just HJ services, can be SN/FN
Non-vanilla = flavourful lorh..BJ/FJ services, likewise can be SN/FN

SN=semi-nude (usually in sexy lingerie, limited to top roaming), [sometimes referred to as 3G]
FN=Full nude (usually can roam pussy too) [sometimes referred to as 4/5G]
Old 24-09-2020, 09:31 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post

Well speaking of flak, just got zapped for creating that list.
Seems like some bro out there thinks I am encouraging inflation in the market by mentioning vanilla providers.
Maybe because it seems like you are creating "Categories" of who's good and who's pretty, and hyping up the vanilla MLs.

Whereas Bro Franco's list is just a personal list of who he likes and who he doesn't.
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

To be fair to Tangtang, when I mentioned "attitude" for not returning, it was for phone usage even after I sort of showed a tsk tsk face to her.

Ditto Bella (now Anran) in the original list.

Other aspects of their attitude were fine.
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Vanilla goddess will thrive better. Sensual queen will have to work hard every session for her moolah. Vanilla goddess just need to hug, shower you with some gfe and provide some off menu items to make you feel you are the chosen one.
edit: always support such hardworking sensual ladies such as Natalie
Old 24-09-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Maybe because it seems like you are creating "Categories" of who's good and who's pretty, and hyping up the vanilla MLs.

Whereas Bro Franco's list is just a personal list of who he likes and who he doesn't.
Well I think its pretty unbiased given vanilla and non vanilla providers are both mentioned and I didn't particularly praise the vanilla ones

If people are going to complain that I am not providing enough spotlight to the non-vanilla providers, I welcome them to add on to the list.

Isn't this the purpose of the forums, to share?

It's so much more constructive to say:
1. "I disagree with you, you should visit XXX who is also a SYT and provides much better services"
than to say:
2. "I disagree with you, why are you visting these overhyped Vanilla MLs"

No. 1 just benefits everybody.. while No. 2 is just noise
Old 24-09-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
To be fair to Tangtang, when I mentioned "attitude" for not returning, it was for phone usage even after I sort of showed a tsk tsk face to her.

Ditto Bella (now Anran) in the original list.

Other aspects of their attitude were fine.
From long ago I was telling Tang Tang about her phone use habits. Its definitely unavoidable for them, but I was trying to tell her how and when to check messages so not to leave customers feeling shitty. She did it for a while. Dont know about now cos havent seen her for a while.
Old 24-09-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Number 1 if both at same pricing it’s more bang for my bucks. I paid to get those services.
If only a chio face, but here cannot there cannot, mediocre sensual mechanical HJ, what’s the point?
Never really care for the GfE feel. After Cheong so long, already know 99% are fake. I’m paying for service, not looking for wife.

I also bbfa. No point trying hard to unlock vanilla anyway. It’s a lost clause. Lol

But then again, once in a while eat some vanilla is also good for health. This is just me har!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 24-09-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
PSA : For An Xin fans
From her WC moments - "倒计时9天"
Young and cute. Good that she is coming back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1