The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-09-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by putanginamall View Post
met a petite indo maid. very cute, really like schoolgirl lol.
1st meeting, she was always touching me, grabbing hands, locking arms, hugging, calling me boyfriend la. i am a complete idiot in this flirting, it might just be jokes etc, i don't want to act wrong then paiseh. so nothing happened, gave her top up card, and paid for her lunch.

can i ask the experts here, is this a good signal, 2nd meeting coming up, what can i do to move on to the deed?
lol for one stop giving your value ($$$$$) before the deed
Old 23-09-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 7
cfbj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, new to this thread here. I need some tips as I have been talking to a few maids I found online, just the usual conversation stuff. But how do I gently steer the conversation towards sex?
Old 23-09-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 12
WorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=goodu;20229405]Gentle reminders about those razer/google pay sex scams.

[url]https://www.police.gov.sg/media-room/news/

Who will be cheated eh

please see this thread for his clone zapping
https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p...postcount=1115
Old 23-09-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
1st meeting, she was always touching me, grabbing hands, locking arms, hugging, calling me boyfriend la. i am a complete idiot in this flirting, it might just be jokes etc, i don't want to act wrong then paiseh. so nothing happened, gave her top up card, and paid for her lunch.

can i ask the experts here, is this a good signal, 2nd meeting coming up, what can i do to move on to the deed?
I have met maids who love sex alot. No need talk no need do anything, just bring to hotel then the rest are history. Look like you have found yourself a maid who love sex.
Old 23-09-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Vin1208 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Aiya all those who say they are mix Spanish is all bs la. They are justs pinoys that's all. They are sort of came from mexicans/Spaniards. But that's long long long ago. So don't be fooled by the word 'mixed Spanish'. They are pinoys basically
Old 23-09-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Bro do you go and wash your face when you strike a Toto. It seems to me you just did that . You won a Toto and went to search for a nice time to encash it
Old 23-09-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin1208 View Post
Aiya all those who say they are mix Spanish is all bs la. They are justs pinoys that's all. They are sort of came from mexicans/Spaniards. But that's long long long ago. So don't be fooled by the word 'mixed Spanish'. They are pinoys basically
Does it matter bro .. As long as you get Car park to park your lovely long and hard car you dont check who owns the car park do you . No harm done in believing they are spanish and shoving them hard
Old 23-09-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin1208 View Post
Mix Spanish or not doesn't matter, what most important is, her bed skill good or not.
Old 23-09-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

No Need Ask Anything Just Go Straight To Hotel Book A Room And Bonk Her Til Upside Down .... End Of It Just Top Up Her Card And Buy Her A Good Meal

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 23-09-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
No Need Ask Anything Just Go Straight To Hotel Book A Room And Bonk Her Til Upside Down .... End Of It Just Top Up Her Card And Buy Her A Good Meal
Lol...true though.
Old 23-09-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:

You probably don't know, How many cock she had before she meet you

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 24-09-2020, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
You probably don't know, How many cock she had before she meet you
That's y we are here to ask whether anyone up before the maid we are about to screw. Sharing is caring.
Old 24-09-2020, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Hmm why worry about whether they're Spanish mixed or not?
Your cock need to scan Pussy nationality first Before it stands?
Old 24-09-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
bro up you, very humorous post
Old 24-09-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
good sense of humour
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1