The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 4
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

OGS says we can expect more signings, and David Ornstein of The Athletic confirms the same (reputable source). Looks like it's gonna be Sancho and/or Telles, with less than two weeks to go for transfer window shutting.
Old 25-09-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Brighton v Man Utd x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54267322
Old 26-09-2020, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Charlie Predictions: 1 - 1
Old 27-09-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

brighton 2 - 3 man utd

the presence of woodward had brighton hitting the woodwork

joke aside, man u was super duper lucky to get away with all three points, given the way they played. brighton was so dangerous down the left but was even more unlucky. man u again was sluggish in the first half, wayward passing and poor supply to the attackers. only after the HT team talk by OGS, they played with more urgency in the second half, but its becoming a bad habit to have *smh*

fernandes was both hero and villain, conceding a penalty and failing to track march for the late equaliser, and being involved in all the three goals. it was a fantastic solo run and goal by rashford

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 27-09-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

LUCK!!
They should be contented with a draw...but was awarded a penalty even after blow for full time!
And they are not even at OT.

A lot of sour grapes out there....but so what ? From potential loss turn into a final victory!

Pogba - why this guy started after a dismal performance at Palace? And he kenna covid before. Entire match non-existent.

AWB - BHA launched attack from the left and AWB not to be found everything single time! Full expose! Even intro Bailly inside, AWB also not there.

Martial - invisible mode again. Probably should sub him out early on for VDB.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 28-09-2020, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
brighton 2 - 3 man utd

the presence of woodward had brighton hitting the woodwork

joke aside, man u was super duper lucky to get away with all three points, given the way they played. brighton was so dangerous down the left but was even more unlucky. man u again was sluggish in the first half, wayward passing and poor supply to the attackers. only after the HT team talk by OGS, they played with more urgency in the second half, but its becoming a bad habit to have *smh*

fernandes was both hero and villain, conceding a penalty and failing to track march for the late equaliser, and being involved in all the three goals. it was a fantastic solo run and goal by rashford
Totally agree with u bro... Well said

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-09-2020, 07:11 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
LUCK!!
They should be contented with a draw...but was awarded a penalty even after blow for full time!
And they are not even at OT.

A lot of sour grapes out there....but so what ? From potential loss turn into a final victory!

Pogba - why this guy started after a dismal performance at Palace? And he kenna covid before. Entire match non-existent.

AWB - BHA launched attack from the left and AWB not to be found everything single time! Full expose! Even intro Bailly inside, AWB also not there.

Martial - invisible mode again. Probably should sub him out early on for VDB.
Yes, definitely lady luck was smiling on them .. This shd go into the Guinness book of Records... but we r not complaining r we?? .. anyway the decision to give the penalty was not wrong

Like I said deadwood like pooba, lindelof, n the clueless boss OGS shd all be shipped out... time to wake these expensive chiak liao bee buggers up ... the lower table teams r all giving these big-headed asshole a run for their money this new season... look at how our noisy neighbours in blue were thrashed by Leicester City 5-2 early this morning.. wat a shame

Old 28-09-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, definitely lady luck was smiling on them .. This shd go into the Guinness book of Records... but we r not complaining r we?? .. anyway the decision to give the penalty was not wrong

Like I said deadwood like pooba, lindelof, n the clueless boss OGS shd all be shipped out... time to wake these expensive chiak liao bee buggers up ... the lower table teams r all giving these big-headed asshole a run for their money this new season... look at how our noisy neighbours in blue were thrashed by Leicester City 5-2 early this morning.. wat a shame
Only MU have such thing that after final whistle blew and still awarded a penalty to win.

Other teams no such chance.
Old 28-09-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Only MU have such thing that after final whistle blew and still awarded a penalty to win.

Other teams no such chance.
Still, it takes great composure to dish out the penalty.
Bruno kept his cool and composure....iirc...yet to miss a penalty.
Solid!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 28-09-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looks like we might get atleast Telles from Porto soon. Utd also reported to be readying a bid for Sancho, much closer to Dortmund's valuation this time.
Old 29-09-2020, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeathknight View Post
Looks like we might get atleast Telles from Porto soon. Utd also reported to be readying a bid for Sancho, much closer to Dortmund's valuation this time.
Nah, it's just say say nia....wishful thinking...but not prepared to fork out the money to buy them...end up never getting them...unlike Chelski dare to pay for who they want....heard they spent over 200 million pounds for quite a number of new players

Old 29-09-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Still, it takes great composure to dish out the penalty.
Bruno kept his cool and composure....iirc...yet to miss a penalty.
Solid!
I didn't dispute how Bruno scored the penalty.
Old 29-09-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Ed Woodward love doing last min buy... and sancho I think is out of the ques prob some other players maybe

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 29-09-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Nah, it's just say say nia....wishful thinking...but not prepared to fork out the money to buy them...end up never getting them...unlike Chelski dare to pay for who they want....heard they spent over 200 million pounds for quite a number of new players
Eeasily over 200m. Kai Havertz alone around 85, Timo around 45, then Ziyech before the transfer window even started. Plus the new goalkeeper Mendy.
Old 01-10-2020, 08:49 AM
Samster

Glad they had a good early morning beating Brighton 3-0 in the Carabao Cup n moving into the quarter finals ... Mctominay, mata, n finally for once Pooba scoring

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1