The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Re: MILF married

All very good moves from bro Lipe but if not yandao enough the milfs will always just move off muttering siaolang everywhere...
Old 22-09-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://singaporeuncensored.com/man-...known-reasons/

Hope it is not one of the bros here. Anyway if you need to do this, please remember to hide your pants somewhere so the husband doesn't find it. Don't need to waste time wearing boxers. Just cover your face with your shirt so nobody would know who you are.
Old 22-09-2020, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro kovovo,

Up you 16 points.

Need not be desperate. There is always another time another chance.

You can observed some MILFs who does not know each other can strike up conversation about the items they are buying. So your chances are there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
All very good moves from bro Lipe but if not yandao enough the milfs will always just move off muttering siaolang everywhere...
Old 23-09-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

The Pickup Game documentary exposes shady business of coaching men to pick up women

LOS ANGELES - The Pickup Game, a documentary debuting on the streaming service iwonder on Sept 24, lifts the lid on a billion-dollar business: the coaching industry run by so-called "pickup artists", who promise to teach men how to manipulate women into bed.

These coaches ply their trade all over the world at seminars and boot camps where students pay US$1,000 (S$1,360) to US$3,000 each.

The companies they work for earn millions from this and online courses, even though the industry has been beset by scandal and controversy since its activities became known.

In 2014, a Swiss-American coach named Julien Blanc was banned from entering Singapore and conducting such seminars after his reprehensible tactics with women surfaced online.

In a telephone interview from Britain, British-Canadian film-makers Matthew and Barnaby O'Connor, who are brothers, spoke to The Straits Times about their expose of Blanc and others like him in The Pickup Game.

Shot undercover in more than 10 countries, including Britain, Japan, the United States and Australia, it looks at what makes the pickup artist community tick.

1. IT IS A GLOBAL INDUSTRY THOUGHT TO BE WORTH OVER US$1 BILLION

The so-called "pickup artist" community is thought to have originated with American dating guru Ross Jeffries, who is interviewed in the film.

Jeffries gained notoriety teaching seduction techniques such as neuro-linguistic programming, which claims to be able to manipulate behaviour through speech.

This grew into a subculture that gained mainstream attention when journalist Neil Strauss wrote a bestselling book about it, The Game: Penetrating The Secret Society Of Pickup Artists, in 2005.

That book is how the O'Connors, like many, first learned of pickup artists. "When you discover that there's this world and that people pay an extortionate amount of money for what is effectively snake oil, it's quite an unbelievable story," says Barnaby O'Connor, 41.

2. SOME OF THE SUCCESSFUL "PICKUPS" DEMONSTRATED ARE ACTUALLY STAGED

The coaches - who work for organisations such as Real Social Dynamics, which bills itself as "the world's largest dating coaching company" - will demonstrate their seduction techniques to their students, either on video or when they take them out for practice runs at bars and other places.

But the film reveals that some of the women have actually been paid to act like they are responding well to the advances.

Matthew O'Connor, 43, decided to make the documentary in part because he met a woman paid to be a "conversation girl" - someone with whom the students can practise the chat-up techniques they learn.

"I was working on a music video and met a woman working for one of the pickup companies. Students would learn conversation techniques and then go to her to practise, and she would give them feedback."

3. BUT THE UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTH IS THESE TECHNIQUES CAN WORK

The film clearly shows the playbook of seduction techniques as intentionally manipulative and the coaching industry as exploitative, both of its male students and their female targets.

But a female dating coach interviewed points out that these methods can work on women with insecurities, or those who are putting on an act themselves.

"Part of the problem is everybody likes to think that they can't be fooled," says Matthew.

"The disturbing reality is that these techniques do work on people who are vulnerable or have self-esteem issues."

But he feels anyone who practises these methods is not doing themselves any favours.

"If you are applying these techniques and you're not being sincere, in the long run, you will suffer because you're not forming genuine connections with people."

4. THE MEN WHO PAY FOR THESE SERVICES DO NOT REALLY NEED THEM

Asked what he hopes viewers take from the film, Matthew says: "One of the messages we wanted to get across to men was, 'You already have so much more going for you than you realise.'

"Guys often feel they have to show off or act a certain way in front of women and that's simply not true," he observes.

"Many students we met were actually only missing one thing: an element of self-belief. They already had everything they needed to be funny and engaging, and to find someone who liked them for who they were - they just didn't realise it."

The Pickup Game premieres online on Sept 24.
Old 23-09-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
aerophonic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro lipe
Old 23-09-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

bro aerophonic

up you 16 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerophonic View Post
Nice share bro lipe
Old 23-09-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

So TS got fuck or no fuck? Or just fucked off?
Old 24-09-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Good information indeed bro. THank you and will take note of it on Netflix...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
The Pickup Game documentary exposes shady business of coaching men to pick up women

LOS ANGELES - The Pickup Game, a documentary debuting on the streaming service iwonder on Sept 24, lifts the lid on a billion-dollar business: the coaching industry run by so-called "pickup artists", who promise to teach men how to manipulate women into bed.

These coaches ply their trade all over the world at seminars and boot camps where students pay US$1,000 (S$1,360) to US$3,000 each.

The companies they work for earn millions from this and online courses, even though the industry has been beset by scandal and controversy since its activities became known.

In 2014, a Swiss-American coach named Julien Blanc was banned from entering Singapore and conducting such seminars after his reprehensible tactics with women surfaced online.

In a telephone interview from Britain, British-Canadian film-makers Matthew and Barnaby O'Connor, who are brothers, spoke to The Straits Times about their expose of Blanc and others like him in The Pickup Game.

Shot undercover in more than 10 countries, including Britain, Japan, the United States and Australia, it looks at what makes the pickup artist community tick.

1. IT IS A GLOBAL INDUSTRY THOUGHT TO BE WORTH OVER US$1 BILLION

The so-called "pickup artist" community is thought to have originated with American dating guru Ross Jeffries, who is interviewed in the film.

Jeffries gained notoriety teaching seduction techniques such as neuro-linguistic programming, which claims to be able to manipulate behaviour through speech.

This grew into a subculture that gained mainstream attention when journalist Neil Strauss wrote a bestselling book about it, The Game: Penetrating The Secret Society Of Pickup Artists, in 2005.

That book is how the O'Connors, like many, first learned of pickup artists. "When you discover that there's this world and that people pay an extortionate amount of money for what is effectively snake oil, it's quite an unbelievable story," says Barnaby O'Connor, 41.

2. SOME OF THE SUCCESSFUL "PICKUPS" DEMONSTRATED ARE ACTUALLY STAGED

The coaches - who work for organisations such as Real Social Dynamics, which bills itself as "the world's largest dating coaching company" - will demonstrate their seduction techniques to their students, either on video or when they take them out for practice runs at bars and other places.

But the film reveals that some of the women have actually been paid to act like they are responding well to the advances.

Matthew O'Connor, 43, decided to make the documentary in part because he met a woman paid to be a "conversation girl" - someone with whom the students can practise the chat-up techniques they learn.

"I was working on a music video and met a woman working for one of the pickup companies. Students would learn conversation techniques and then go to her to practise, and she would give them feedback."

3. BUT THE UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTH IS THESE TECHNIQUES CAN WORK

The film clearly shows the playbook of seduction techniques as intentionally manipulative and the coaching industry as exploitative, both of its male students and their female targets.

But a female dating coach interviewed points out that these methods can work on women with insecurities, or those who are putting on an act themselves.

"Part of the problem is everybody likes to think that they can't be fooled," says Matthew.

"The disturbing reality is that these techniques do work on people who are vulnerable or have self-esteem issues."

But he feels anyone who practises these methods is not doing themselves any favours.

"If you are applying these techniques and you're not being sincere, in the long run, you will suffer because you're not forming genuine connections with people."

4. THE MEN WHO PAY FOR THESE SERVICES DO NOT REALLY NEED THEM

Asked what he hopes viewers take from the film, Matthew says: "One of the messages we wanted to get across to men was, 'You already have so much more going for you than you realise.'

"Guys often feel they have to show off or act a certain way in front of women and that's simply not true," he observes.

"Many students we met were actually only missing one thing: an element of self-belief. They already had everything they needed to be funny and engaging, and to find someone who liked them for who they were - they just didn't realise it."

The Pickup Game premieres online on Sept 24.
Old 24-09-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
silenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
https://singaporeuncensored.com/man-...known-reasons/

Hope it is not one of the bros here. Anyway if you need to do this, please remember to hide your pants somewhere so the husband doesn't find it. Don't need to waste time wearing boxers. Just cover your face with your shirt so nobody would know who you are.
it happened in China not sg. unfortunately the guy is dead. had mental illness, not a cheating case
Old 24-09-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 4
solidarity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Marvelous story here. Strong support.
Old 24-09-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 6
Need4Speed1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
very true sometimes their husband very scary
Yes but I actually was introduced to him. He’s very nice guy too. I feel guilty and know it’s wrong.

We met at company end of year party. At that time his wife and I not having affair. We are just friends but we flirt with each other a bit.

We go out to lunch with other co-workers and we usually didn’t go with just the two of us as we didn’t want to attract attention.

She used to share some stuff over company email which made me nervous. She shared with me too how there were a couple of other guys who would send her compliments on how she dressed.

I was thinking dang these guys are dumb. They can easily get caught. It’s all documented.

During break times if I had a chance to be alone with her I would then compliment her on her outfit or hair. I could tell she liked the compliments.

She dressed so sexy at times. Short dresses but still classy. High heels. Black tights in winter time. She’s Vietnamese. I’m Asian too. She’s very petite. Sexy legs.

Finally I set up an email account for her. She would log in via web. So pretty safe. This is how I could pay her further compliments and I would suggest we meet after work.

She would tease me and say why you want to meet after work and smile. I would write back and say just meet me and you will find out.

She then say oh maybe you do something naughty. I say not me I’m perfect gentleman. Then of course she would laugh and say yeah right. Ha ha.

So one day she finally agreed to meet after work. We met at secluded parking lot in shopping center. It was dark at that time in winter. We get into backseat of my car. That’s how it started. We do many times and last 5 years but finally ended a few years back. I miss her.

Hope OP okay. I didn’t mean to hijack.
Old 24-09-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
Mouse2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks and please continue.
Old 24-09-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
VisaDebit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro Need4Speed1
Old 25-09-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Bro kovovo,

Up you 16 points.

Need not be desperate. There is always another time another chance.

You can observed some MILFs who does not know each other can strike up conversation about the items they are buying. So your chances are there.
Returned up bro thks
Old 26-09-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
PairPrice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, pls continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1