The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Lonely Man’s Diary

Despite her head screaming she could no longer go on, her body refused to listen and her fingernails dug into the flesh on my lower back, demanding, pushing me to continue. I raised my head and could see her eyes were darker, my control slipping. She raised one of her hands from my back to slip up through my thick, black hair and pulled my face roughly towards her.

Our mouths and tongues met and I slammed her back against the wall, my hand sliding from her thigh to slap against the wall for support. Strong, pulsating flesh against flesh caused our body to defy our brain again and she crashed over the edge one last time. I broke the kiss and buried my head back into her shoulder and thrust upward one last time.

A loud pounding in my ears brought me back slowly to myself. I realized that it was my heart hammering against my chest at a rapid pace. Swallowing slowly, I struggled to regain my breath. My entire body tingled as the feeling of being well used made me smile.

I dropped my other hand from her thigh and pressed it against the wall, using it to lever myself slowly away from her, withdrawing. She dropped her legs back to the ground and quickly slid her skirt back down to cover herself.

Modesty was a little late at this point though; I thought to myself and smiled wider.

She tugged slightly on her lip with her teeth as she watched me refasten my pants. I read her intentions clearly and raised one eyebrow and smiled wickedly. Her knees turned to water when she saw the hunger still in my eyes as well. My arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to me and my lips lightly grazed over her ear as I spoke.

Despite the loud noise in the club, she heard every word I uttered. She staggered slightly and I tugged at her waist, guiding her out of the club.

Whispered words echoed in her head, never to be forgotten.

"I’m not done with you yet."
Old 14-09-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
FirstJide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, going for round 2?
Old 14-09-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post

"I’m not done with you yet."
I'll Be Waiting

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 15-09-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: A Lonely Man’s Diary

I led her to my car and drove towards Cityhall area. Parked my car and led her to the hotel lobby. Went to check with the reception and confirmed a room for the night but the price was a bit on the high side. I could have save on Hotel 81 but it’s really been years since I last stay in one. Anyone, it’s just a little pamper on myself.

Upon entering to our room, we kissed and my hands wandered over her body. She stop me and told me to go into the bathroom and freshen up and she would get ready for bed, I wasn't about to object so I duly obliged, had a good wash and came out of the bathroom naked, a wonderful feeling of anticipation running through me.

What a sight greeted me, there stretched out on the bed was what I can only describe as a sexual vision. She was wearing black stockings but without her underwear. Her pussy showing clearly. Her gorgeous full breasts barely contained by the lacy cups completed this beautiful vision.

I stood and stared for a few moments and by now had an enormous hard-on and a silly grin on my face while she looked at me and smiled. I joined her on the bed and we put our arms around each other and kissed passionately, our tongues exploring each others mouths.

After the erotic session at the club this evening, I had to stop myself from jumping on her and fucking her brains out there and then, as I wanted this night to last as long as possible. More often than not we would put the lights out but no that night, they were staying on tonight, and I didn't want to miss a thing.
Old 17-09-2020, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
FilthyThinker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bro, shall wait here for more juicy updates ..
Old 19-09-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 15
ttt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond repute

juicy juicy updates.. thk u
Old 20-09-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
middon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, hope to read more.
Old 21-09-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttt123 View Post
Points returned
Old 21-09-2020, 04:49 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108397 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
+138 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-09-2020, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

No Update
TS Must Be Very Busy

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 21-09-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 4
matrx23 is one of the Best!matrx23 is one of the Best!matrx23 is one of the Best!matrx23 is one of the Best!

Sure hope there will be more updates soon.
Old 22-09-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 15
ttt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond repute

great steamy shares broo.. keep it up
Old 22-09-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40319 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
great steamy shares broo.. keep it up
Fav returned upped u bk bro Thxs

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 23-09-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
heehup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy reading this nice story, please continue TS
Old 23-09-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Sorry, never read this thread until now. When I saw it was "A Lonely Man's Diary", thought would be endless stories about wanking...Went straight to last page and it was fucking.

Not that lonely after all, eh?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1