The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2020, 01:10 PM
Sponsor (S)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17042 / Power: 63
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How were the "Golden Years" of Geylang better than pre-Covid Geylang (2015-2020)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OysterLover View Post
boleh land now also hard to find local unless pay premium
Prince Devitt upped you
Old 13-08-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: How were the "Golden Years" of Geylang better than pre-Covid Geylang (2015-2020)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR9 View Post
Yes, those were the days.
In early 2000's, there were so many houses, even on L22 and inside L24. BMW was one of my favourites on L24.
At night, the China girls standing on L8 all the way to L14 and many were so pretty.
The PRCs standing outside L8~L16 some are pretty enough to be models or influencer standards. Not like those horrible ones we are seeing on Dome 2 now

But anyway are a distant past. Even long before Covid-19, all the free walkers at GL has vanished and HCs also shut down
Old 13-08-2020, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
The PRCs standing outside L8~L16 some are pretty enough to be models or influencer standards. Not like those horrible ones we are seeing on Dome 2 now

But anyway are a distant past. Even long before Covid-19, all the free walkers at GL has vanished and HCs also shut down
Thanks to all those police cameras around..no streetwalker will dare to be there...fuck..honestly never see so many cameras at one area before...except maybe hong lim park
Old 14-08-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post

Reminds me of those good old days during the days leading to me discovering this forum, and overwhelmed by dopamine hit anxiety and anticipation when braving myself like insane to break my V-plate with Cookie last time in GL

Used to sneak out of my house on late evenings to go to GL area (which I didn't know anything about yet back then, wish I did, and most importantly wish I had enough $$$ that time) specifically that area around Darlene Hotel and Geylang Field.

Damn, the moment I walked there, I saw hordes, literally hordes of like celestial heavenly concubines or something everywhere there, and one after another, they pulled my hand and some even pull me strong enough to get my shoulder to bump on their ample titties.

But at that time, I was a nerve wreck and didn't really bring $$$ and didn't know the "procedures" to get girls in GL from that street, let alone the legal houses.

Damn, wish I have this current brain and knowledge back then haha
Old 18-08-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
My memories aren't that far but at least there were streetwalkers and price of GL was $40 I ever hand an encounter with a OKT who brought me to a back alley with young girls wearing bras only. Damn seducing but luckily my big head won.
streetwalkers... cheapest i've found and tried was $25 or $30 super fast food 10min bonk.

the guys manning the rooms sibeh on one, very fast knock door liao, no time for foreplay

Last edited by hoosdathu; 20-08-2020 at 11:50 PM.
Old 28-08-2020, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
HandsomeBob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHandsomeBob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHandsomeBob is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Young Indons around Lorong 8 - 10. So many of them that they have to stand in 2 rows, you feel like a commander inspecting your platoon.🤣
Old 29-08-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: How were the "Golden Years" of Geylang better than pre-Covid Geylang (2015-2020)?

Darlene Hotel is the best
Old 29-08-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Memory of golden years was of Peter's old house 1805. It was not sparkling or shining or new, but it was comfortable. As soon as you open the door you could see all the girls sitting in the narrow room. If you make up your mind or want to wait, you go beyond the 'reception' desk to other side. There were sofas and a sense of privacy.

Remeber bonking a pretty girl called Money. She would suck my didi but never let me return the favour. So just BBBJ and then fuck. One of my three threesomes was there - with Mina and one of her friends. Now the place is only there in the lorongs of my memory. And that too will fade with time.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 29-08-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: How were the "Golden Years" of Geylang better than pre-Covid Geylang (2015-2020)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Memory of golden years was of Peter's old house 1805. It was not sparkling or shining or new, but it was comfortable. As soon as you open the door you could see all the girls sitting in the narrow room. If you make up your mind or want to wait, you go beyond the 'reception' desk to other side. There were sofas and a sense of privacy.

Remeber bonking a pretty girl called Money. She would suck my didi but never let me return the favour. So just BBBJ and then fuck. One of my three threesomes was there - with Mina and one of her friends. Now the place is only there in the lorongs of my memory. And that too will fade with time.
his MILFs of Club 20 also yummylicious but all history already
Old 29-08-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
his MILFs of Club 20 also yummylicious but all history already
Must be, but I never had any great experiences at club 20. My Cheonging career started with a few Thai houses and then quickly moved on to Tarma road FL. When Tarma Road FL started vanishing switched to a Thai house on WH road for a bit. From there it was lorong 20 adventures and 1651. After that it was mainly Peters house and when that closed to lorong 16.

Hope to be back to lorong 16 when it restarts.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 05-09-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My first time in GL was in 2012. I feel that 2012-2016 or so was still decent enough; services were less robotic. And this period was my uni days when I didn't have much money. After 2016, forget it. Now even after re-open I also wonder if worth going. And now I'm making decent enough to go weekly but not really keen...
Old 06-09-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
My first time in GL was in 2012. I feel that 2012-2016 or so was still decent enough; services were less robotic. And this period was my uni days when I didn't have much money. After 2016, forget it. Now even after re-open I also wonder if worth going. And now I'm making decent enough to go weekly but not really keen...
Whenever it reopens will see queue to jurong and longer. Maybe people queue up the night before like when new iPhone model released
Old 06-09-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I started out this extremely addictive hobby back in mid 2008. Sometimes I wish I could hv started earlier, but earlier than that I was massively underaged and didn't want to push the "18+ only" thing too much. $$$ was also a big issue and I was much more timid and nervous that time.

But throughout my run I did notice the GL scene had noticable declines in 3 main stages

2008-2012

- Girls Looks: as long as u stick with CAT150, you almost can't go wrong. I pretty much always got the tall, smooth skin, beautiful sexy PRC chicks that looked like car exhibition girls pretty much, or the elegant, rich guy mistress looking Malaysian Chinese girls.

- Service Standards: Excellent, again as long as u stick with CAT150. Deep deep frenching is guaranteed (took this for granted last time), whole body front and back thorough cat bath was also there, and AR was almost guaranteed too.

In my very early days, one time I even went to a house in L16, I think it was 1639 or 1637 around there, and I randomly asked for a "discount" (I know it's a bad move generally but I was so young I didn't know), and the auntie OKT let me take a girl for $120. Took her, and her looks and services were still TOP NOTCH.

The only bad thing I got from this time was when one time I tried to get a CAT100 girl from a fishtank house, and it was a terrible service experience and the girl was not good looking at all. It was my first and last time with lower CATs until 2016

Notable girls at this era: Mikione, Chu Chu v1, Moon, Jenny, Cookie, Blue Diamond, Lu Lu (both 1654a and Yi Tiao Long voluptuous babe), Jia Yi, Jia Ning, and a few other Jias from 2047

2012-2016

- Girls Looks: You can see that even in CAT150, the girls looks are starting to lean on the "ordinary girl looks", and the best good looking girls are the ang pais that u have to wait for 2 hours or even a whole day to bonk (this is especially bad by 2015 onwards). You still get very pretty girls but it's very rare by 2015-16

Service standards: Frenching is already very rare, and at best you can get if you RTF the same girl at least once or even more...

Definitely can no longer just go and pick girls randomly and get good looks and services by this time. Have to meticulously research here, or one time I even dared myself to talk to a bro waiting with me to ask for his recommendations lol

and like I said, once u pinpoint an angpai, u have to really be prepared to wait hours on end just to get her. Even then, compared to 2008-2013, the excellent tip top services are not even guaranteed anymore...

Notable girls at this era: Rong Rong, Chu Chu v2, Paris, An Qi Er (these are the only rare ones I feel would match the 2008-2012 standards)

Beyond 2016

No longer active on this scene, but I heard it's gone even more downhill?
Old 12-09-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
I started out this extremely addictive hobby back in mid 2008. Sometimes I wish I could hv started earlier, but earlier than that I was massively underaged and didn't want to push the "18+ only" thing too much. $$$ was also a big issue and I was much more timid and nervous that time.

But throughout my run I did notice the GL scene had noticable declines in 3 main stages

2008-2012

- Girls Looks: as long as u stick with CAT150, you almost can't go wrong. I pretty much always got the tall, smooth skin, beautiful sexy PRC chicks that looked like car exhibition girls pretty much, or the elegant, rich guy mistress looking Malaysian Chinese girls.

- Service Standards: Excellent, again as long as u stick with CAT150. Deep deep frenching is guaranteed (took this for granted last time), whole body front and back thorough cat bath was also there, and AR was almost guaranteed too.

In my very early days, one time I even went to a house in L16, I think it was 1639 or 1637 around there, and I randomly asked for a "discount" (I know it's a bad move generally but I was so young I didn't know), and the auntie OKT let me take a girl for $120. Took her, and her looks and services were still TOP NOTCH.

The only bad thing I got from this time was when one time I tried to get a CAT100 girl from a fishtank house, and it was a terrible service experience and the girl was not good looking at all. It was my first and last time with lower CATs until 2016

Notable girls at this era: Mikione, Chu Chu v1, Moon, Jenny, Cookie, Blue Diamond, Lu Lu (both 1654a and Yi Tiao Long voluptuous babe), Jia Yi, Jia Ning, and a few other Jias from 2047

2012-2016

- Girls Looks: You can see that even in CAT150, the girls looks are starting to lean on the "ordinary girl looks", and the best good looking girls are the ang pais that u have to wait for 2 hours or even a whole day to bonk (this is especially bad by 2015 onwards). You still get very pretty girls but it's very rare by 2015-16

Service standards: Frenching is already very rare, and at best you can get if you RTF the same girl at least once or even more...

Definitely can no longer just go and pick girls randomly and get good looks and services by this time. Have to meticulously research here, or one time I even dared myself to talk to a bro waiting with me to ask for his recommendations lol

and like I said, once u pinpoint an angpai, u have to really be prepared to wait hours on end just to get her. Even then, compared to 2008-2013, the excellent tip top services are not even guaranteed anymore...

Notable girls at this era: Rong Rong, Chu Chu v2, Paris, An Qi Er (these are the only rare ones I feel would match the 2008-2012 standards)

Beyond 2016

No longer active on this scene, but I heard it's gone even more downhill?

esp love Sony for her creamy fair body.... started cheong MPs since 1998 at good old dragon spa, miko spa at cairnhill and others.. its been a long journey of shioking... time flies.. standards nowadays really has gone down the drain.. last time even can just park the car and await plenty of those FLs walk up and get in to play ur c*** while u circle round looking for a budget hotel.. and some of these chinese FLs are reli young in early 20s like a gal called 'Xiao Jie (2nd ying in hanyu pinyin)'.. She has a damn perky ass and will always make her wear high heels in the hotel room for a good spank.. young and wet pussy... SHIOK.
Old 12-09-2020, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
AHHeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well For me i am always suprise how fast the prc streetwalker can run with their
high heels.I always sit at the railing smoking and sometime a few will join me to rest their legs. i will then give them a few dollars and ask them to sing a song.
some really have good voice better then the hang flower girls now.

ah the overnight stay at lor 8 is good too.fun to see all the girls with their man eating together.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1