The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2024, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Kayson66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guilt creeping in?

you've ady gone for ML, it's only a matter of time u go all the way. Seen many like you bros, once got experience then cannot hand break, just gas pedal all the way.
Old 02-02-2024, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 4
tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfreak View Post
Hey guys, I've been surfing here for while awhile now. Married for 3 yrs with a little child. I know we are all here in this forum for a reason. But just wanna check if you feel any guilt when you visit ML or FL? I don't do FL, mainly cause I'm scared, but have been visiting MLs for quite a while. Probably like once a month. Every time I scan thru the forum, I get very excited and gian. I go for it, the moment I shoot out, guilt creeps in. Obviously I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I can't help feeling guilty.

I will tell myself this is the last time..but few weeks later, I'm bored and surf the forum and the whole thing repeats.

Just wondering if any of u feel the same? How u cope with it? Some MLs even tell me it is fine. Your wife will never massage u like that, will never give u a hand job like that...men all need release. But I feel that's probably coz they from China and more open minded...Singaporean wives will never think this way lor...
Is it guilt or fear that what will happen if you get caught.
I also had similar feelings when I started but I realised it was more of a fear.
After you go a few rounds you need something more exciting and a little more wild.
The fear goes away slowly the more experience you get.
However if you are really feeling guilty then may be you should stop chionging , otherwise the guilty feelings are notorious to come out when you are least expecting..
Old 04-02-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Guilt creeping in?

The post was almost 8 years ago, I believe our bro most likely has become an experienced chiongster, unless something happened. As one said, this is lust. Just like gambling and drinking, as long as under control and don't affect your family and daily life. Enjoy while you can and be safe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1