The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2024, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lazylak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCM Gems

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieso4 View Post
Usually I don't go TCM, the services which they provide are usually very rush. However, today after work I walked past this TCM and the lady was seated outside. As she was seated down, I can see her pair of assests from top view (at least C cup). I asked her for massage price. Agreed and she led me into the room (without shower attached).

Opted for an hour massage. I have to admit that her massage is not those piano type. After 45 mins, I was asked to turn over. She shly pointed to my 2IC asked if I want to massage. Immediately I agreed. She did not quote me the price either, so I assumed it's standard rate.

She slowly HJ my 2IC. I casually asked her to BBBJ for me and she obliged to it! While she BBBJ for me, I autoroam her top, unhooked her bra and sucked her nipples. I went down south and she did not obliged too. Think she is having PMS cause can feel the pad so I stopped autoroam south. After a great 15 mins of BBBJ, I cannot tahan liao. Released all my loads into her mouth. CIM shiok!

After that she helped me to clean up. Dressed up and I reached for my wallet. Handed her $100 and she did not ask for more. Wow! Great deal! Massage + BBBJ for $100.

Name: didn't ask
Boobs: C
Massage: 8/10 (at least my type)
HJ: 8/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Damage: $100

Not asking for points. Just want to share TCM gems with all SBF brothers. If anyone of you have TCM gems to share, you may post it here.
hi bro, can share with me the location. already ib
Old 13-01-2024, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 12
cartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to all
Re: TCM Gems

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazylak View Post
hi bro, can share with me the location. already ib
Your name call lazylak is definitely correct. You never even bother to check the date of the post. 2014 posting u still ask for contact.
Old 13-01-2024, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanez View Post
Your name call lazylak is definitely correct. You never even bother to check the date of the post. 2014 posting u still ask for contact.
🤣🤣🤣...
I tot the price seemed odd.
I not old bird enough.
But what's the rates like in 2014? What is the 10 yr inflation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1