The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2024, 12:51 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Darius is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
FB Repatriated to China

I got an on off fb from China who was caught providing sex services and repatriated back to China. More than 5 years have passed since she was repatriated. Will she be able to visit Spote now under the visa free? Will her record and repatriation Barr her for life? Any bro can advise?
Old 26-01-2024, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
dcsch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FB Repatriated to China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius View Post
I got an on off fb from China who was caught providing sex services and repatriated back to China. More than 5 years have passed since she was repatriated. Will she be able to visit Spote now under the visa free? Will her record and repatriation Barr her for life? Any bro can advise?
She provided sex service, but you got free?
Old 26-01-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Darius is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsch View Post
She provided sex service, but you got free?
Ya but I give her gifts.
Old 26-01-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://www.todayonline.com/8days/ch...-china-2302721

What do you think?
Old 26-01-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

More to come on after 9/2 CNY Eve for 30 days visa free

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 26-01-2024, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 14
Obscure deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyObscure deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If 5 yrs ago, should be ok.
But just in case, get her to write or email to the Singapore Embassy there to ask about it.
Or just email ICA to ask.
Old 26-01-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obscure View Post
If 5 yrs ago, should be ok.
But just in case, get her to write or email to the Singapore Embassy there to ask about it.
Or just email ICA to ask.
No point emailing Embassy or ICA - you'll probably receive a 官方 reply, indicating that Singapore welcomes visitors from the PRC, but with some caveat that the ICA has the authority to turn away any visitor.

What your FB should do is to have a back up plan - if she flies in directly from China, if she's turned away, she'll be directed to buy the next ticket back to China. As such, you might want to suggest to her to try entering via the Causeway/2nd Link from JB. If she's turned away, she would only be required to u-turn to JB. You can still meet her in JB, if that's your plan.
Old 27-01-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
No point emailing Embassy or ICA - you'll probably receive a 官方 reply, indicating that Singapore welcomes visitors from the PRC, but with some caveat that the ICA has the authority to turn away any visitor.

What your FB should do is to have a back up plan - if she flies in directly from China, if she's turned away, she'll be directed to buy the next ticket back to China. As such, you might want to suggest to her to try entering via the Causeway/2nd Link from JB. If she's turned away, she would only be required to u-turn to JB. You can still meet her in JB, if that's your plan.
JB idea is quite good. TS can go over for great fucking booking 5 star hotel at $100 per night
Old 27-01-2024, 05:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Wish you good luck.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 27-01-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 14
Obscure deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyObscure deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
True, but if lifetime ban, they may tell you, and can avoid the unnecessary trip.
Old 27-01-2024, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

I believe the ban is permanent. Else legends like mint will be back to make their 2nd million
Old 28-01-2024, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
A Dude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyA Dude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Last time a FL overstay but surrender to ica, anyone know if this is lifetime ban ?
Old 28-01-2024, 11:42 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dude View Post
Last time a FL overstay but surrender to ica, anyone know if this is lifetime ban ?
Usually not. If overstay just a few days, will be an administrative fine and that's it. There ia no black mark.

Many have come back, some even married and settled down here.

Unless jailed before and deported, then different story.
Old 29-01-2024, 03:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
What has this got anything to do with this site? U know u are in the Adult Discussion About Sex site, right? Not the ICA site. What a fucking retard
Old 29-01-2024, 04:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
What has this got anything to do with this site? U know u are in the Adult Discussion About Sex site, right? Not the ICA site. What a fucking retard
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1