The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Hello,

Nataree has a young cute girl just lost her virginity, just like knowntender! Her selling price is 16,000 bhat! Any brave Singaporeans want to select her? Just give us the feedback afterwards!

Good luck!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 12-01-2016, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Hello,

Don't waste your time or money going other places, just go straight to Nataree! Nataree is the best soapy place in Bangkok, hands down! I was there about 8 hours ago and I saw new recruits from the North, they'are young and attractive but pricy!
My experience in BKK is a few years old, but back then, Nataree was good, one of the top 3-4, but cannot say abosolutely the best in my eyes.

The top i have visited were: Posseidon, Caesars (sideliner/models!), Nataree (if you like SYT). Also heard Lorde was very good but expensive.

Has the MP scene changed in recent years? BKK exchange rate not good lately, so i cheong in Jakarta.
Old 12-01-2016, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
trisno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In terms of syt selection, no doubt nataree is my fave. It terms of facilities then LA belle
Old 12-01-2016, 09:22 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

lost99,

Nothing has changed except price! Nataree is still the best soapy in Ratchada! You sound like a rich guy, so why don't you check out the 16,000 bhat girl from Nataree and give us a feedback?

Old 13-01-2016, 03:06 AM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
lost99,

Nothing has changed except price! Nataree is still the best soapy in Ratchada! You sound like a rich guy, so why don't you check out the 16,000 bhat girl from Nataree and give us a feedback?
Unfortunately, i don't have 16,000 Bhat to throw around on 'supposed' Virgins If i venture back to BKK will def check out Nataree again, however i prefer the Cheong scene in Jakarta for now. For about 100-140SGD can visit the top MPs for 90 min session, less commercial/mechanical, no plastic surgeries (No implants!) and with better GFE. You must enjoy the Indo gal look and speak a little Indo for best results, however.

If someone wanted Virgins, i think it may be better to use normal 'pickup' game on younger girls with real effort. Virgins tend to be bad in bed, no BJ skills, and must penetrate slowly until comfortable.

Beside, i rather Big Breasts over virgins For 16,000 Baht i can get 6 sessions with different Busty providers in BKK!
Old 13-01-2016, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Beside, i rather Big Breasts over virgins For 16,000 Baht i can get 6 sessions with different Busty providers in BKK!
I have my doubts that the supposed virgin is still v.
Old 13-01-2016, 08:11 PM
Samster

lost99,

Me too, I'm a big boob man, I like natural big firm boobs! But, be careful in Nataree, lots of girls use wonder bra and falsies to make there boobs bigger!

Old 14-01-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

been to naratree and alaini and both is great, anyone can recommend a similiar place near the suvarnabhumi airport? Probably taking a transit and can go out for 1 relax session before taking the flight again
Old 14-01-2016, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
lost99,

Me too, I'm a big boob man, I like natural big firm boobs! But, be careful in Nataree, lots of girls use wonder bra and falsies to make there boobs bigger!
I think many MP all over the world use this 'push-up bra' technique

Worst cases for me were in China, some KTV hostesses use 2 bras and padding under their dress, and when i take them back to hotel after singing, major dissappoint!!!!!!

My experience in Thailand was that 50% of Huge boob ladies are fake implants, which i really really dislike. I prefer soft natural breasts, even if smaller, over hard implants. This is the main reason i prefer Indo, as it is not plastic Surgery Capital such as Thailand and Korea/Japan (i have never encountered pair of fake breasts on any local Indo gal here, but some Imports, like mostly Thai/Viets in Indo, have implants however)
Old 19-01-2016, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1728 / Power: 19
Ash_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant future

Just sharing with bros here about my experience at 2 shower houses recently. Please note that your mileage may vary.

Nataree
Took a cab and told the driver Nataree and he knows exactly where to send me to. It was about 10pm. I made a mistake of walking into the first door where the cab left me. There were only 2 girls available and only one was "edible". Paid 2000baht for it and she brought me up to the 4th floor. I heard that there were some renovations done recently, and the room appeared pretty clean and decent. The girl filled up the tub with water and scrubbed every inch of me. The rest was just SOP and deed. When I was done, I took the elevator down on the other side of the building and was greeted with the grand showroom (entrance from the other door). This time i reckon there were about 10 girls still waiting for customers, and they appeared to look younger.

Looks: 7
Service: 9
RTF: Maybe

Cupidy
A tuktuk offered to take me to this place for only 50bath, and if it wasn't suitable, he'll send me back where he found me. It was pretty close to where I stayed. Initially I find Cupidy massage pretty intimidating with many strange thai men standing outside. I was very skeptical of where I was brought to, until I walked in. I was seeing more than 50 girls sitting on the podium around me that night. Those in the fishtank were darker skinned and older looking, probably in their 30s. Those sideliners were hell lot more attractive, mostly in their teens and 20s and many of them were of fairer skinned.
The Chinese looking papasan started off by telling me 5000 for slideliners and 4500 for fishtank. I looked at him and said it wasnt my first time there (I lied :x), which prompted him to say 4000 and 3500 respectively. I was a little annoyed by his attitude so I turned and walked away. Right before I reached the glass door, he caught my arm and said new year special, 3000 and 2500 this time. I picked a 3000 baht girl, a university student whom he claimed normally would cost 10,000 baht. While paying for it, the papasan TOLD me (not even ask) to give him 300 for the new year special deal that he gave me. Wasn't happy about it but was reluctant to make a scene at that time.
Girl look my hand, showered with me in the soapy tub, soaped me up even further and lie me down on an inflatable mattress. She then proceed to soap my back with her boobs and scrub my ass with her little bush. That felt like a whole different level of anything I've experienced before. (mind you I've been in the punting scene for the past 10ish years) Rest was SOP but the GFE was excellent. And she was tight, like real tight. I had the feeling that there was no barrier between us at all. I blew off in minutes and she was cute enough to wash me up and offer a second round. I declined her offer as I wasn't sure if I had to pay more for it. However I tipped her 500 as she made my last day so memorable.

Looks: 9
Service: 10
RTF: most probably would

To the bros who upped me, pls leave your nick so that I can up you back!

Last edited by Ash_Christiano; 20-01-2016 at 01:14 PM.
Old 19-01-2016, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_Christiano View Post
Just sharing with bros here about my experience at 2 shower houses recently.
Good sharing, but you made a couple of mistakes as a noob. First, 10pm is rather late to go soapy, even for Nataree. Although last session at most places are ard midnight, but after 10pm, it's usually slim picking. Second, you went to the wrong door. This has been highlighted many times in this thread. Third, don't tuktuk or cab to MP, especially those that the driver recommends. They get paid a commission. I'm not surprised the papasan demanded money from you, prob to pay off your tuktuk driver.

At cupidy, 2500/3000 baht is still overpriced. I would think it is farang price, but I could be wrong since it's been a long time since I last step in there. The papasan definitely knows you are a tourist, since u took tuktuk there. Glad that you did not take the 2nd offer though. 4k would be almost double the std price for cupidy.
Old 22-01-2016, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3011 / Power: 20
jin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just sharing with bros here about my experience at 2 shower houses recently. Please note that your mileage may vary.

Nataree
Took a cab and told the driver Nataree and he knows exactly where to send me to. It was about 10pm. I made a mistake of walking into the first door where the cab left me. There were only 2 girls available and only one was "edible". Paid 2000baht for it and she brought me up to the 4th floor. I heard that there were some renovations done recently, and the room appeared pretty clean and decent. The girl filled up the tub with water and scrubbed every inch of me. The rest was just SOP and deed. When I was done, I took the elevator down on the other side of the building and was greeted with the grand showroom (entrance from the other door). This time i reckon there were about 10 girls still waiting for customers, and they appeared to look younger.

Looks: 7
Service: 9
RTF: Maybe

Cupidy
A tuktuk offered to take me to this place for only 50bath, and if it wasn't suitable, he'll send me back where he found me. It was pretty close to where I stayed. Initially I find Cupidy massage pretty intimidating with many strange thai men standing outside. I was very skeptical of where I was brought to, until I walked in. I was seeing more than 50 girls sitting on the podium around me that night. Those in the fishtank were darker skinned and older looking, probably in their 30s. Those sideliners were hell lot more attractive, mostly in their teens and 20s and many of them were of fairer skinned.
The Chinese looking papasan started off by telling me 5000 for slideliners and 4500 for fishtank. I looked at him and said it wasnt my first time there (I lied :x), which prompted him to say 4000 and 3500 respectively. I was a little annoyed by his attitude so I turned and walked away. Right before I reached the glass door, he caught my arm and said new year special, 3000 and 2500 this time. I picked a 3000 baht girl, a university student whom he claimed normally would cost 10,000 baht. While paying for it, the papasan TOLD me (not even ask) to give him 300 for the new year special deal that he gave me. Wasn't happy about it but was reluctant to make a scene at that time.
Girl look my hand, showered with me in the soapy tub, soaped me up even further and lie me down on an inflatable mattress. She then proceed to soap my back with her boobs and scrub my ass with her little bush. That felt like a whole different level of anything I've experienced before. (mind you I've been in the punting scene for the past 10ish years) Rest was SOP but the GFE was excellent. And she was tight, like real tight. I had the feeling that there was no barrier between us at all. I blew off in minutes and she was cute enough to wash me up and offer a second round. I declined her offer as I wasn't sure if I had to pay more for it. However I tipped her 500 as she made my last day so memorable.

bro care to share if we charge extra for second round?

Some good bonks
bonnie:Rainie,
Old 22-01-2016, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 16
luzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
with water and scrubbed every inch of me.

Cupidy
Girl look my hand, showered with me in the soapy tub, soaped me up even further and lie me

If a tuk tuk offered to bring you there its becos they get commission from the place he brought u, so the papasan would include that in your bill and also will blatantly ask u to tip them.
Stick to nataree or alaina(left side,not sure if papasan watt is still there) is safer.

University gals i used to go Utopia for younger chicks or u can go Plaza Entertainment complex( go up the stairs not down!) look for Bill. The first floor are the regular workers. Ask him to bring u up to where the sideliners are. For soapy go between 6pm to 9pm

Bangkok Share V1.00 - Soapy + Teen + Tailors
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...5s&usp=sharing

Next Ver: maybe agogo/gentleman
Old 24-01-2016, 04:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 23
adra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud of

Bangkok? again my rules in BKK would remain the same..2000baht the most i would pay, no matter what and how good they are...cheers
Old 24-01-2016, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
RedFox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can advise if the girls u book at Nataree can go to your hotel later in the night?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1