The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-07-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
This one the looks won't disappoint. If you like a tiny bit of tsundere style personality, can try.
How's her masssge and sensual?
Old 05-07-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Cum on Ass. Love it
Oh yea i did that too, damm shiok. N she will tease you by bringing your shaft near her pussy. Thinking abt it makes me want to visit again lol
Old 05-07-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeeHee88 View Post
She advertise as ML right or regular is FJ? ~
She advertises as ML. Previously when she was abt to rtc, she offered massage at 120 and fj at 180. Shld have tried e fj once, see if this time got chance anot.
Old 05-07-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
Oh yea i did that too, damm shiok. N she will tease you by bringing your shaft near her pussy. Thinking abt it makes me want to visit again lol
You can control never poke her ?
Old 05-07-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
my prick is just so addicted to the feel of a hot sexy smooth kah chng...haha
gonna squirt as much as possible on her bod
Old 05-07-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Not sure which one you referring to but this one seems to wanna come back...

A real blast from the past though...
A late reply. I certainly remember Love, even though I only managed to visit her once. That was the time when LTD really QC the girls. Literally all of them will offer to shower with you fully nude, massage you in the nude, and do 69 HJ giving you full view and access to her pussy. And this Love definitely ranks v high in terms of both looks and figure.
Old 05-07-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 7
iamsird is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamsird is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamsird is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wondering if others feel the same way as me.

Have started visiting MLs for close to a year now, not so chiong la.. (maybe 2-3 times a month?) Whenever I get the urge, I will go do some .. research on the ML I am gonna visit. Some FRs were written like erotica like that. Like this also get me excited to try. But more often or not, when I go visit the ML, my experience greatly differs from the FRs.
Recently I decided to try Local FLs and same thing happen sia! But this time even worse. SMH sia...
Old 05-07-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pete77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry bros I hope you don't mind me asking this here but are visiting MLs safe? In the sense that there's no chance to be caught by mata?

Thx
Old 05-07-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete77 View Post
Sorry bros I hope you don't mind me asking this here but are visiting MLs safe? In the sense that there's no chance to be caught by mata?

Thx

No. There is always a risk.
Old 05-07-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsird View Post

Have started visiting MLs for close to a year now, not so chiong la.. (maybe 2-3 times a month?) Whenever I get the urge, I will go do some .. research on the ML I am gonna visit. Some FRs were written like erotica like that. Like this also get me excited to try. But more often or not, when I go visit the ML, my experience greatly differs from the FRs.
Recently I decided to try Local FLs and same thing happen sia! But this time even worse. SMH sia...
Not too sure what your standards are, but some of the senior bros here do provide honest reviews. Come out chiong, must manage expectation abit also. Recently alot of ang pais come back to Singapore, based on past experiences, should be quite safe.

In Singapore, expensive may not be good. But cheap is definitely no good.
Old 05-07-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dun remember ever posting a bad FR before.

But a horrible experience today visiting this Haitun
http://www.tsrjox.com/girl.php?id=1592

Claimed $80, but need to top up $20 for massage. Otherwise f n go type.
Only know about this when I got there.
Need to collect money upfront.

Keep criticizing Singaporean men, say they bian tai steal her underwear (at first I believed, now I think they want revenge for her poor service.

Say China men good, not like Sinkies, who got dark motives and secretive about their intentions.

One position only, complain this and that.
I totally no mood, then she complain why my bro not responsive, say it yang wei. WTF??

Website claimed she leaving end of July so charging cheaply.
Rubbish! She is indeed leaving, and wanna chop as many carrots as possible.
In and out in just 35-40min.

The only good thing is she is quite pretty, same as pic, the rest totally cmi, including her body.

Bros beware!!
Old 05-07-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsird View Post

It depends on what you are looking for. You looking for service or looks?

Most good lookers won't provide and don't need to provide the level of service the not so good lookers provide, simply because of how many customers they get. It's a balance between the two, else how the average lookers compete?

So if you go visit the pretty ones, then expect say the service level of say one like full on JAV experience type, you going to be sorely disappointed.

Not only that, if the bro is a 30+ or 40+, what they find chio, might not be what a 20+ NS boy find chio. NS boy will find the influencer level girls chio, but the 30+ 40+ ones might find they overly act cute and get grossed out.

Some of the top notch model looks one on the current market didn't even go topless the last time they came. HJ, fully clothed, yet still get many customers, until some came here to complain, then their business affected, then now this time around change. But service will still be bare minimum. As long as they can queue up 12-14 customers a day, doing the same thing, there's no incentive to change or upsell.

If your boss pays you 10k a month just to fuck around and post on SBF all day, you think you will suddenly so siao on go triple your sales target for this quarter?

So knowing that, you can expect that the ones that provide machiam JAV experience types will not be able to compete on looks, and thus compete on level of service and how much they willing to 付出.

Once in a while, you will find those really good ones, that you become so regular liao, you realize they let you "advance" a bit more every visit, or sell you the idea they will finally let you F them, it's also just a ploy and an incentive to keep you going back. Otherwise newer and prettier girls appear on the market, they will also lose out.

Typically, unless they get white carded, or they get caught, or they overstayed, it's unlikely the pretty ones will offer you anything more than base line. When they start offering, usually is because tio white card and can never come back. So just want to milk all the money gao gao before sent back.

Last edited by faithless; 05-07-2018 at 06:52 PM.
Old 05-07-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Most good lookers won't provide and don't need to provide the level of service the not so good lookers provide, simply because of how many customers they get. It's a balance between the two, else how the average lookers compete?

So if you go visit the pretty ones, then expect say the service level of say one like full on JAV experience type, you going to be sorely disappointed.

Not only that, if the bro is a 30+ or 40+, what they find chio, might not be what a 20+ NS boy find chio. NS boy will find the influencer level girls chio, but the 30+ 40+ ones might find they overly act cute and get grossed out.

Some of the top notch model looks one on the current market didn't even go topless the last time they came. HJ, fully clothed, yet still get many customers, until some came here to complain, then their business affected, then now this time around change. But service will still be bare minimum. As long as they can queue up 12-14 customers a day, doing the same thing, there's no incentive to change or upsell.

If your boss pays you 10k a month just to fuck around and post on SBF all day, you think you will suddenly so siao on go triple your sales target for this quarter?

So knowing that, you can expect that the ones that provide machiam JAV experience types will not be able to compete on looks, and thus compete on level of service and how much they willing to 付出.

Once in a while, you will find those really good ones, that you become so regular liao, you realize they let you "advance" a bit more every visit, or sell you the idea they will finally let you F them, it's also just a ploy and an incentive to keep you going back. Otherwise newer and prettier girls appear on the market, they will also lose out.

Typically, unless they get white carded, or they get caught, or they overstayed, it's unlikely the pretty ones will offer you anything more than base line. When they start offering, usually is because tio white card and can never come back. So just want to milk all the money gao gao before sent back.
true.. just think about it.. those really pretty ones that can be models.. they can easily be bao by someone else or switch to another line easily after they have farmed enough money.. why would they still want to do this line for the long term
Old 05-07-2018, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
As a milf she should consider lower her price instead of $120
It is good to see she heard our feedback and lower to $110
https://sglonelyguys.net/xin-er-massage/
Old 05-07-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wow.Can see you are very good story writer, can go to adult discussion open thread post your chionging life story, sure got many bros support
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1