The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-01-2006, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Fresh milk in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Need
U know it better than me
There was a time when my friend tried to drink fresh milk from a 38DD boobs of a very sexy Thai puying but there was no supply.

He was very surprised and asked the puying why no milk from her boobs and 'she' told him that 'she' was a post-ops LadyBoy ! kekekekekekekekekekekekeke
Old 13-01-2006, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Seafood in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
ah.. making me hungry too... where is patu-pee? Why u always in weird places one?!
not sure how to describe. its near this place called poo-khao thong. its a temple with a tall structure. its opp soi samran-rat. hope this helps.

the milk place mentioned is called mon nom. serve fresh milk and thai version of kaya roti. got many version like roti wif chocolate, brown kaya or pandan kaya or juz wif condense milk. opens at noon and is very crowded. they have a branch on 2nd floor in MBK.

happy eating!
Old 13-01-2006, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Seafood in Bangkok

there is also a good duck rice place nearby called nun fah. its opp the city hall and best known for its honey roasted duck and satay.
Old 15-01-2006, 12:51 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Very good buffet dinner at Emerald Hotel

After a 2-hours session with # 23 from Subway I decided to walk over to Emerald Hotel for my usual buffet dinner at this place ( I have been here many times before - usually after my session at Subway).

The charge per person is 270 bahts but after all the taxes it is 317.79 bahts nett.

Dinner is from 6.00 pm to 12.00 Midnight.

How to go to Emerald Hotel ?

Take the MRT and drop off at Huay Kwang Station. Come out at Exit 3 and walk all the way down (against the traffic flow). You will pass by Hi Class Mp, Emmanuelle MP, Nataree MP and finally Subway MP. After Subway, take a turn to the right and you will find Emerald Hotel at the junction on the left.

Address of Emerald Hotel :
99/1 Rachadapisek Road, Din Daeng
Bangkok 10400

Phone + 66-2-2764567 - Fax + 66-2-2764555
E-mail : [email protected]

Old 15-01-2006, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: Eating in Bangkok

An advise 2 bros,don't patronize this rest called SomBoonDee near D'ma hotel.
It's a rest out to "chop" foreigners.U need to go thru a small/short lane to go 2 SomBoonDee Rest.
Beware especially if a taxi driver propose that this SomBoonDee rest is a new branch of SomBoon Rest.The "Dee" on the sign board near the main road wasn't lighted up.(maybe intentionally)

In actual fact,it isn't a new branch of SomBoon rest.
This rest isn't part of SomBoom rest,they have no link.
Don't say u were not warned b4 hand.
My frd jz got conned recently.
Old 15-01-2006, 01:27 PM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005
It's a rest out to "chop" foreigners.U need to go thru a small/short lane to go 2 SomBoonDee Rest.
Beware especially if a taxi driver propose that this SomBoonDee rest is a new branch of SomBoon Rest.The "Dee" on the sign board near the main road wasn't lighted up.(maybe intentionally)

ahh reminds me of my first Bkk trip years ago ( i guess nearly 3 years back),

got slapped a thb5K bill for 2 person seafood dinner , Its a bloody rip off
hahaha brings back those good memories.
Old 15-01-2006, 07:51 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Duck rice shop - Sukhumvit Road

Just ate duck rice for lunch at YongLee Restaurant.

Standard menu cost for 1 person ( no extra rice, duck or other things ) : 50 bahts

Location of YongLee Restaurant :
213 Sukhumvit Road Soi 15
Bangkok
Tel : 2515262

It's at the corner of Soi 15 and Sukhumvit Road

According to the menu they have Chinese & European Food
Old 16-01-2006, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
Jun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baron17
took a not too short walk from Wattana Mansions(Soi Poseidon)... according to legend, Somboon used to provide quality food at cheap prices until PM Japan Junichiro Koizumi visited the restuarant... soon after the prices sky rocketed..
For one moment,i thought u were "mentioning" me.hehe..just joking..

anyway did not know PM Junichiro Koizumi went there b4,wow why did he chooses to go Hwai Kwang there anyway?Out of so many other better restaurants in bangkok?
Old 16-01-2006, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baron17
went to the Hway Khwang SomBoon for makan during my trip...

took a not too short walk from Wattana Mansions(Soi Poseidon)
It is not Soi Poseidon but Soi 17...
Old 16-01-2006, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
It is not Soi Poseidon but Soi 17...
Good morning!
U also very fimiliar with Ratchadar....
Your office there?? Or u always visit the MP there?? hehehehe
Anyway, was told Somboon is overpriced by the locals... only tourists eat there...
Old 16-01-2006, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
u always visit the MP there??
Hmmm for me to know, for u to find out.....

Quote:
Anyway, was told Somboon is overpriced by the locals... only tourists eat there...
It was, now still very expensive.
Old 16-01-2006, 01:11 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Beware of drinking mineral/drinking water

I am now on holiday in Bangkok and am staying in a hotel at Soi 7, sukhumvit Road.

The back window of my room on the 3rd floor faces the kitchen of a restaurant which is on the 3rd floor.

This morning I had a shock of my life when I saw the staff of the restaurant filling bottle after bottle of tap water into used mineral/drinking water bottles and then bringing it downstairs for the customers to drink.

The next time you order mineral water / drinking water from a restaurant / Food Court make sure that the cap is sealed - otherwise you might be drinking unfiltered tap water !

I believe that such thing happen in Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Mynamar, Indonesia and China
Old 16-01-2006, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of
Re: Beware of drinking mineral/drinking water

[/QUOTE]I believe that such thing happen in Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Mynamar, Indonesia and China[/QUOTE]

in India, their expertise with bottled mineral water will shock u.. do not ever buy from roadside hawkers.
Old 17-01-2006, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 19
poompoom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoompoom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005

bro, u r rite. tis shop is a black shop. see tourist will anyhow chop. my fren n his family go there eat, no shark fin, no bird nest, normal food. end up bill come 6k plus. he faster call me up n through the phone i f**k the manager up side down, ask my fren dun pay 1st n wait 4 me. end up when b4 i reach, the manage auto give 50% off n ask them pay n get lost. dun ever go there, ban tis place.
Old 17-01-2006, 05:17 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Duck rice shop - YongLee Restaurant at Sukhumvit Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Just ate duck rice for lunch at YongLee Restaurant.

Standard menu cost for 1 person ( no extra rice, duck or other things ) : 50 bahts

Location of YongLee Restaurant :
213 Sukhumvit Road Soi 15
Bangkok
Tel : 2515262

It's at the corner of Soi 15 and Sukhumvit Road

According to the menu they have Chinese & European Food
Since I like the duck rice at YongLee Restaurant so much, I decided to go there agian today for a late lunch ( @ about 3.45 pm)

As usual, I ordered duck rice but I also decided to order fried mixed vegetables.

Started eating and finished all the rice on my plate. Still got some more duck & vegetables left, so ordered another bowl of rice. Then saw they have nice char siew & roasted pork and ordered 1 plate. Wah lau ........ the Auntie gave more some much char siew & roasted pork that 4 to 5 persons can eat this much. Ordered anoyher bowl of rice again. altogether eat 3 bowls of rice - never eat so much rice before; the last time I eat 3 bowls of rice was with bah kut teh more than 10 years ago.

Finally finished eating all the food and asked the skinny old man ( the Owner ? ) for the bill.

I got a shock when I saw the bill : 330 bahts !!! ( + 1 small bottle of mineral water )

Damn expensive. - must be the fried mixed vegetables and the large plate of char siew & roasted pork.

I can eat buffet dinner at Emerald Hotel for only 317.79 bahts ( see my posting # 214 ) and so much to eat there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1