The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2020, 05:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all
My Sexperience

After roaming here for a long while, decided to share my sexperiences. Well, I am no sex god, so it all started when I was a teen student, with all hormones raging during puberty.

Before I continue further, just a lil about my background. Growing up in an all-female environment, I have no brothers as siblings and my dad travelled overseas 90% of the time. That all-female vibe affected me, helped me to be closer with female schoolmates around me. Just somehow, I don't know how, ended up with gals all the time. Be it project work, recess time, whatever it was; the gals just asked me to join them.

One Friday at 5pm, after lessons and done with CCAs (I was a boy scout), it was my turn to help clean up the scout den, along with a girl guide - Jane. Yes, my school girl guides and scouts had to share the den. Know Jane (not real name) for a long while, since day one in school and different class. We were like just Hi-Bye friends, nothing out of ordinary. Jane was very tall for her age, about 1.6m, have sizeable blossoms B-cup. I was just slightly taller at 1.65m and we were of same age 15yrs....

This is not Jane, but a lookalike with hair just touching her shoulder.

Jane: Hey Victor, do you mind helping me untie this knot from the bamboo pole, while I quickly sweep the pavement outside?

Victor: Yup, sure!

She left in a haste, grabbing the broom. It was getting late and both of us wanted to just leave the school compound quickly. And I realise the knot was difficult than expected, soon I was sweating all over thou I was sitting on the floor. After 10mins was gone, the knot barely loosens but was able to slide along the pole. I then just slide the knotted strings off the pole, as I tried to stand up. What I didn't realise Jane was done sweeping and just entered the den; when the pole lifted up her girl guide khaki skirt all the way up.

It was too late, I saw her glorious upskirt beauty and gasped: "I'm so sorry!!!!!" While Jane was too stunned silent, as I shut my eyes tight with the pole dropped on the floor. But the image of Jane's virgin young pussy in black g-string just stuck in my mind, while my manhood rose to that visual. I was kinda surprised that she wore a g-string - hers is something like this.

Almost felt like an eternality, when Jane cleared her throat: "Victor, it's ok..."

As I open my eyes, I saw my manhood has pitched a tent in my long school pants, and doing my best to hide as I grabbed my school bag.

Jane: It's alright, you didn't mean it.
Victor: Sorry, really sorry about it.

Jane gave me a hand and I was up on my feet, right in front of her. Jane had a wonderful feminine scent and I was rather aroused + embarrassed. Jane probably sensed how I felt and take a wide step back. She repeated: "It's alright, you didn't mean it."

Jane quickly turned her attention to the den that both of us were in.

Jane: Let's quickly just tidy up and leave. It's getting late, it's almost 6pm and the school gate closing soon.

As I tried to tidy up with Jane, I realised my manhood was wet and aching from the earlier sight of Jane's g-string and her virgin pussy. Jane glanced at my lil bro at times and say nothing. Soon we were out of the school gate....

Since it was Friday, my mother usually doesn't cook for dinner, I had to have dinner outside with extra monies given. Jane lived a few blocks away from school, and mine's a 6 bus stops away. I asked Jane if she had to rush home. Rather coincidentally, Jane shared that her family did not prepare for dinner that day, as they usually do. So we had a chance to have dinner together and had our so-call first date...

*Pardon if the story sounds draggy, and its my first time.....

Last edited by xxx_OrOcO_xxx; 17-10-2020 at 01:21 PM.
Old 14-10-2020, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lustdesire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Sexperience

I pitch tent liao
Old 14-10-2020, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Tent pitched,
Food ready

Don’t go MIA

Last edited by Steventan; 14-10-2020 at 07:22 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 14-10-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it coming....
Old 14-10-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all
Talking Re: My Sexperience

Thanks for support
Will update shortly....
Old 14-10-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Flag pole set-up for new camp site.

TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 14-10-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Pitching my tent here too
Old 14-10-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Camping to supp TS..

Cheers
Old 14-10-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Teenage story must support.
do we have to wait till Jane turn 16 before we have some action?
Old 14-10-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ilovetosex123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping bro.
Old 14-10-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Camper reporting!
Old 14-10-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping with pole
Old 14-10-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

As we head towards the nearest coffee shop, we started to chat and find out more about each other. Jane has an elder sister who's 7 years senior to her and studying in Aussie. Her dad is a GP, while mum is an accountant. Turns out, she's rather well-to-do; the HDB flat where she lived, is her second home (parents choose the HDB flat, as it's near to our independent school). Her first home (a private bungalow) hovers in the East, near to the airport. She was surprised that I have 5 sisters.

Jane: Vic, how did you manage to live with so many females at home? Do you have a room of your own? Pardon me, do you mind I call you Vic?

Victor: Vic is fine, no worries. Nah, I do WISH I have a room of my own. So have to share with my elder sis. My younger sis still snuggles with my mother at times, another two of the older sisters shared a room.

Jane: Woa, you shared a room with your sister? Isn't that inconvenient for you? You are a guy after all... (she said as I caught her glancing at my manhood....)

Victor (clearing throat): Well, I have gotten used to that. Believed me when I need to handle their bras and panties during laundry duties....

Jane looked up and chuckled: OMG, I wouldn't allow a guy to touch my private undies!

How wrong she was, in the days after. And we reached the coffeeshop, as I smiled sheepishly to her replies.

She ordered a plate of chicken rice and western spaghetti for myself. As we ate, we continued our conversation, talking about almost everything in that 30mins. And I was rather mesmerised by her whenever she smiled at me - I was melting with warmth.
Old 14-10-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Will try to update once or twice at least, on daily basis. Appreciate the support!
Old 14-10-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
Eltron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great start bro, please continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1