The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 17
xtremsproz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxtremsproz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxtremsproz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How were the "Golden Years" of Geylang better than pre-Covid Geylang (2015-2020)?

I start in 2007. Really spoilt for choice.

HC, MP, Legal house, online thai Stable, KTV etc. As there is a lot of competition, a lot of them provide very good services and standard girls.then the police go and crack down on all the HC, MP, online Thai stable.

Quality and service start to drop. And I move on to JB and there is the start of China FL online era.

Wow, JB is heaven, local Malaysian SYT and top services. But I think around 2014, they also have less and less Malaysian girls doing this trade as China and Viet girls start to go in. In Malaysia MP, most of the Viet SYT can raw and cream pie.

Initially the online China FL in City Angle and SG wolves have a lot of good quality SYT.

I lower the frequency my advantage in 2015 as I got marriage. After marriage life, I go GL 1 time for China WL and 1 time for Thai WL in 2017, I just feel that the service standard have drop.

I think the most memorable one is in China KTV. I choose a SYT. Bring her back for overnight and raw her for the 2nd and 3rd shot. She claim she is 18 years old. Exchange her wechat contact, and 2 years later I saw a post in her we chat post and say it is their birthday and finally she is 18 years old.

Also at that time if I remember correct, just rmb 800 can bring the girls back for over night. While I heard the price now has increase to rmb 2000. I am quit lucky to chiong while the price is not so expensive.
Old 03-10-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: How were the "Golden Years" of Geylang better than pre-Covid Geylang (2015-2020)?

All days on which a brother got a good bonk are good old days.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 04-10-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Cheongster of GL from mids 90s to early 2000s...one of the best years..you were literally spoiled for choice from anal queen Yoko, to spicy belacan Armani..
Old 07-10-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
reechart is one of the Best!reechart is one of the Best!reechart is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
I am close to 40 aldy. Feel very fortunate to have experienced GL and HC during the 90s and early 2000 era. Not sure if that is considered Golden era, but they were definitely much happier & happening times than the recent 10 years.

Back then, Cat 150 houses were basically all M'sian syts. Most of them were pretty, nice personality and provide tip-top service. Even today I travelled to HK & TW, those working gals that I had still paled in comparison to the M'sian WL services.

Outside of the legal houses, the streets of GL were lined up with hundreds of PRC FLs. Some of them were really gorgeous, model-quality I dare say. Prob back in those times, it was still lucrative enough for the top quality gals to come SG and do a short stint.

Beside the GL arena, there were HCs which also housed many pretty solid M'sian gems that provided A-class services. There wasn't those small spa shops, mandatory polo tee and pants nonsense. The HC gals were free to dress in mini black skirt, cheongsam etc, which makes the entire experience sooo much inspiring

Today - even before Covid-19 times - is like the darkest period of my cheonging life. GL left a small handful of PRC wl who are still okay, all the small spa shops are just plain rubbish. And online FLs are majority scams!

Really miss the good old days.
if i remember correctly in 2010+-
even prc street walkers also solid
$80 a pop, $15 room
online FL still need certain rep pts then can gt contact, most r gem! call fl, book hotel room, lay on bed walk for fl come knock door... that feeling damn exciting
Old 08-10-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by reechart View Post
if i remember correctly in 2010+-
even prc street walkers also solid
$80 a pop, $15 room
online FL still need certain rep pts then can gt contact, most r gem! call fl, book hotel room, lay on bed walk for fl come knock door... that feeling damn exciting
Totally. The PRC streetwalkers standing outside Darlene hotel that stretch (lor 6-8?), some were so gorgeous like today's influencer or model standard. I remembered the asking prices range from $80-$100. The really pretty ones will ask for $100, the medium range gals will ask for $80. Those were really the golden era of GL

I shared these stories with one of my younger colleague in his early 20s. He kinda of dun believe, think I exaggerating lol. But I know most older cheongsters of my era can attest to how gorgeous the PRC ladies were back in those days

The M'sian Cat150 was a gem of bygone eras. The M'sian beautiful WLs were really no horse run in terms of looks, attitude and service. Even now sometimes when I recount my Cat150 sessions in memory, my kkj will steam.

In recent years (even before Covid-19 period) the standards for Cat150 has already dropped drastically. Whenever I visited the houses and saw those gals who were available (sitting at the sofa), my kkj cannot even steam. There were several occasions where I just went home empty-handed
Old 08-10-2020, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I don't visit Geylang WLs. About 9 years ago, I met a lady from this forum. She asked me if I can bring her to 1654A to look at girls. She wants to know if the ladies are really that pretty. The FRs in that thread was so good even a lady want to go and see. I told her I am not sure if non working ladies can enter.
Old 08-10-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I don't visit Geylang WLs. About 9 years ago, I met a lady from this forum. She asked me if I can bring her to 1654A to look at girls. She wants to know if the ladies are really that pretty. The FRs in that thread was so good even a lady want to go and see. I told her I am not sure if non working ladies can enter.
Nope, if I am not wrong, non-working ladies not allowed in legal houses.
Old 08-10-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Totally. The PRC streetwalkers standing outside Darlene hotel that stretch (lor 6-8?), some were so gorgeous like today's influencer or model standard. I remembered the asking prices range from $80-$100. The really pretty ones will ask for $100, the medium range gals will ask for $80. Those were really the golden era of GL

I shared these stories with one of my younger colleague in his early 20s. He kinda of dun believe, think I exaggerating lol. But I know most older cheongsters of my era can attest to how gorgeous the PRC ladies were back in those days

The M'sian Cat150 was a gem of bygone eras. The M'sian beautiful WLs were really no horse run in terms of looks, attitude and service. Even now sometimes when I recount my Cat150 sessions in memory, my kkj will steam.

In recent years (even before Covid-19 period) the standards for Cat150 has already dropped drastically. Whenever I visited the houses and saw those gals who were available (sitting at the sofa), my kkj cannot even steam. There were several occasions where I just went home empty-handed
Damn, I have been trying to comment on this thread to relive the good old days, but keep on getting zapped. What's wrong with people???

Anyways, yes totally agree with you bro about the golden era.

Reminds me of 2007 when I finally tried to explore GL (I knew this area but clueless about Legal Houses and all that). Didn't have any $$ and I was still under 18 that time (I think it's against the law if under 18 cheong in legal houses or is it?)

I walked around the Darlene Hotel area and boy, there was a HUGE crowd of absolutely porcelain skinned gorgeous Chinese women there. The moment I walked there, ALL of those beauties were all racing to pull my hand to them. Many of them even gave "teasers" by pulling me all the wyay to their ample bosoms. Brushing myself with their tits were enough to make me so excited and even though I had no money, I came home, and had a massive PCC satisfaction.

Just regret I didn't have $$ nor courage to try those FLs out that time.

PS: I also agree with a bro above about FLs in hotels. I usually did the opposite last time. Book FL, then go to the hotels, then ring the bell, and wait for the beautiful lady to open the door with a smile and then I enter. THose Thai FLs in 2008-2009 were TIP TOP
Old 08-10-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Lowest bidders are always priced out of the market sooner or later. You must be a real loser if you spend your life talking about the time when a cup of coffee was 60 cents and policemen wore shorts. It is a fact of life that idiots will have never get a pay raise and can't keep up with inflation.

Some sad loser gave a nice theory about how he was unable to find companionship due to influencers when there are more nightclubs, KTVs and spas then ever before. I would ask someone to take this sad fuck to Parklane for an eye-opener but I guess he can't afford it.
Old 08-10-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

One sad fuck loser say because nowadays girls can be influencer so cannot find female companionship wor...cannot find hot girls wor...ah last time the glory days so good.

Idiot talking about last time coffee 60 cents.

Apparently, cannot get female companionship in Spore there days...haiz. So lacking in choice...haiz.

Old 08-10-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
The one correct observation you made.

Best girls for best customers. Ah Peks say GL WL is value for money and actress look-a-like. Service all 8/10. Looks 7/10. But for sure cannot raise price, because according to Snr Lee poll, more $ won't get better WLs. He okay with this standard match his wallet. The quality of the WLs wholly matches the quality of the customers: S...H...I...T.

GL = Slum.
Old 09-10-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 16
ilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostimage View Post
Last time used to have many FL standing outside, by the road side trying to hook you in or wave at you, to get your attention. I remember there was an alley where they crowded together and every steps you make will only be a difficult task. Because they will keep on trying to hook you. Fish tank + FL, plethora of girls to choose from. 2020, even before covid period. Those night life are gone. Maybe a few Lady Gaga by the road.

This was beautiful. I remember my first visit - there were tons of girls to choose from... PRC, local Singaporean, Thai, Indo, Filipino, Bangla, SYTs, MILFs....................................... man I miss those days
Old 14-10-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Topshag33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Started cheonging in late 2000s . Really miss the atmosphere.
Walking around getting pulled by the street hookers along talma...

Still remember the last bonk was indo chick. Around Lrg 10
Boobs was firm, face was pretty, typical minah, boobs was C cup and firm. When dogging her from the back manage to pull her hair and the moans out of her was...damn.. loud..

Was a good 20 minutes. hahaa was the best. Service nowadays are just purely underrated.
Will definitely go to Batam to venture when borders are open... Hahaa.
Old 15-10-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

haha tell ur young fren the 100 streetwalker is now the 600 fl quality
Old 15-10-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
tlee118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramon View Post
For me the Golden Years were when GL was filled Malaysian WLs...many commandos like Singtel...they are really professional...spend a lot of money on their gowns, daily visit to hairdresser and nice mani and pedi...and most of them do raw appoint request!
Oh yes, you bring back the fond memories of Malaysian ladies. I certainly miss them!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1