The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
M45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
I don't think she will be upset. She sometimes sends me instagram photos and videos of other sexy young girls in sports bra. I'm really not kidding she really does that and she comments you guys like to see sexy girls right.
Picture please
Old 26-07-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Sale805 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish for active wear (yoga wear, sports bra etc)

Quote:
I don't think she will be upset. She sometimes sends me instagram photos and videos of other sexy young girls in sports bra. I'm really not kidding she really does that and she comments you guys like to see sexy girls right.
Then you should join her yoga sessions more often
Old 26-07-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

its a trap!

Quote:
Old 27-07-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Filmed quite few WFH ladies doin yoga at home lately....

Old 27-07-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
slientasshole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nowadays the trend is wear sports wear out. mostly clad in tights n sports bra. various colours. mostly can see cameltoe too
Old 27-07-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
yongzhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slientasshole View Post
nowadays the trend is wear sports wear out. mostly clad in tights n sports bra. various colours. mostly can see cameltoe too
And they also don't bother that their cameltoe is showing
Old 27-07-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Haha honestly sometimes you can't tell that the cameltoe is showing... And to adjust it makes it even more obvious? It's damn hard to adjust especially if the tights fit well...
Old 28-07-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Sale805 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
Haha honestly sometimes you can't tell that the cameltoe is showing... And to adjust it makes it even more obvious? It's damn hard to adjust especially if the tights fit well...
You don't check by looking at a mirror? or you find it more exciting when guys look
Old 28-07-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunStrider View Post
Yoga pants count right? That shit is great.
Man esp those with great legs esp with huge well defined hanmies. Legit doggy or spooning great feeling sia.
Old 28-07-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

Rav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
Must be the lululemon tights. Whew.
Old 28-07-2020, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
I went hot yoga with my gf before and I was the only guy in a class of 20 SYTs. All wearing sports bra with tights. Really steamy session and feasting for my eyes. Too bad my gf was there I couldn't really keep looking at other girls.
Lol you be like that dude on the Eric Prydz Call On Me Music video haha. Lucky bastard.
Old 29-07-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav1sk View Post
Must be the lululemon tights. Whew.
HAHA yes how you know. Honestly lulu makes the best tights. Most fitting and feels like wearing nothing.

Even if you check mirror at the start when there's no cameltoe, after walking around and bending over and stuff confirm will have some shifting when the cameltoe appears what!
Old 02-08-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

Yoga pants showing off that round butt and probably camel toe. Sports top hugging that boobs and can see that erected nipples of hers when she workouts is the best.

My ex-fling used to workout with me without her panties on and just her yoga pants. Easy for me to insert my hands into and fingering her. Well, you know the rest when we happened to run to a secluded area. lol.
Old 05-08-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2516 / Power: 19
redwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-08-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Great body!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwolf View Post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1