The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2020, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sister in law fetish

Envy you guys! How i wish i could touch my sister in law..
Old 23-10-2020, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Reminds me of a time I was extending my hand to the other side of my gf arms and her younger sister leaned over on her. Didn't dare to move my hands while her boobs was pressing on my hand.
WOW! You more lucky than me. Got press harder or not?
Old 23-10-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Look like she is very casual at home, good for your eyes to feast on, hehe.
Actually got any bros here working as Grab Food deliverer? Really got see a lot of females braless collecting food? hahaha.
Old 23-10-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennasee View Post
Can test water a bit. Next time jokingly ask if she also so loud when having sex
I chicken. Cos most of the time I see her that means my big brother around.
Old 23-10-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
Tennasee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTennasee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Actually got any bros here working as Grab Food deliverer? Really got see a lot of females braless collecting food? hahaha.
Should have la. It is whether they wear thin tops and showing pokies or not
Old 23-10-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Very well kept even though after two kids. Typical Malaysian lady who still has a C Cup with nice butt. Fuckable.

Only thing bad is when she start talking..... very loud. hahaha.
I can see where you're coming from.

However, she's your good friend's wife so just treat as bonus eye candy.
Old 23-10-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes49 View Post
What a naughty girl! Did she have nice tits?
Yes her tits are more perky than my gf ones. She will unhook her bra when she reach home from work and saw her downblouse before her boobs totally exposed with the bra cup hanging there. Her tits were more pointed with nice nips. She's 32B cup size.
Old 23-10-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
WOW! You more lucky than me. Got press harder or not?
She leaned quite hard over my hands. I think she didn't know coz she thought she leaning on my gf arms.
Old 23-10-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!

Few years back, my sil don’t wear bra at home, I can recall got once she was wearing a sleeve less T shirt, n was standing at the dining table doing something, I manage to saw her breast and nipple. Hers is cup A, almost flat, but I did stand up for Singapore and was stunned for a few seconds.. subsequently got few times also manage to caught a glimpse of it when she wore the same t. Nowadays, she will wear bra whenever we visit her parents...
Old 23-10-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
JollyGoody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbang View Post
Few years back, my sil don’t wear bra at home, I can recall got once she was wearing a sleeve less T shirt, n was standing at the dining table doing something, I manage to saw her breast and nipple. Hers is cup A, almost flat, but I did stand up for Singapore and was stunned for a few seconds.. subsequently got few times also manage to caught a glimpse of it when she wore the same t. Nowadays, she will wear bra whenever we visit her parents...
Maybe she discovered you trying to look
Old 25-10-2020, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 6
devilhasafatcoc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevilhasafatcoc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

my sister in laws both always walk around without a bra at home the second one has nice 36C boobs bit chubby the youngest is an A cup but has a very big ass both of them has perky nips just like my wife as for how I know the second one cup size when I was dating my wife she use to share bras with her second sister which is why I know about her exact bra size.....I still remember the two times I saw the second one naked once was in my own house she knows I was around but showered with the door open in the guest bathroom the other time when she was changing she walked out of the guest room stark naked......damn it amazing looks like my wife just younger and a smaller ass both of them saw me naked twice once when they walked into the master bed room when I was fucking their sister/my wife the other time they just walked in to the master bed room as I was walking out of the toilet naked..... both giggled and walked away closing the door Both times too bad my wife is not the sharing type so no chance of asking them to join us in bed.....I mean I am not ripped but have enough muscles and I guess the other time was my wife was making too much noise when we were piaking in the room.......

for context the second sister is 22 this year and the youngest is 18 damn they are hot for different reasons
Old 25-10-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
buidahan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilhasafatcoc View Post
my sister in laws both always walk around without a bra at home the second one has nice 36C boobs bit chubby the youngest is an A cup but has a very big ass both of them has perky nips just like my wife as for how I know the second one cup size when I was dating my wife she use to share bras with her second sister which is why I know about her exact bra size.....I still remember the two times I saw the second one naked once was in my own house she knows I was around but showered with the door open in the guest bathroom the other time when she was changing she walked out of the guest room stark naked......damn it amazing looks like my wife just younger and a smaller ass both of them saw me naked twice once when they walked into the master bed room when I was fucking their sister/my wife the other time they just walked in to the master bed room as I was walking out of the toilet naked..... both giggled and walked away closing the door Both times too bad my wife is not the sharing type so no chance of asking them to join us in bed.....I mean I am not ripped but have enough muscles and I guess the other time was my wife was making too much noise when we were piaking in the room.......

for context the second sister is 22 this year and the youngest is 18 damn they are hot for different reasons
Shiok la, they don't mind you looking at them naked hehe
Old 25-10-2020, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 6
devilhasafatcoc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevilhasafatcoc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by buidahan View Post
Shiok la, they don't mind you looking at them naked hehe
the second one doesn't mind from what I have seen Both times I saw her naked she just smiles winks and walks back into the room or slowly closes the door the youngest I am not too sure but I do catch her staring at my crotch from time to time.....
Old 25-10-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Qwertys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
the second one doesn't mind from what I have seen Both times I saw her naked she just smiles winks and walks back into the room or slowly closes the door the youngest I am not too sure but I do catch her staring at my crotch from time to time.....
Your wife is ok with them naked in front of you? Did she say anything?
Old 25-10-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some families have very weird logic. You should be worried. If next time the 2 sisters have boyfriends or husbands, will your wife also walk naked in front of these guys? The answer is not so straightforward if the family has weird logic.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1