The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
DonDonDonki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Lor 24 Hookers around the street

Anyone know about the hookers sitting around lorong 24? When asked their price, they usually say $30-$32. Are they legal?
Old 01-02-2019, 04:42 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lor 24 Hookers around the street

If they are soliciting in the streets they definitely aren't legal.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-02-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there ystd so mny!!!
Old 05-02-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
DSalvatore is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Chio or not? :P
Old 06-02-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

not legal...

its a simple shot... follow them to one of the landed houses, go up the stairs pay the guy (dmg + room) sometimes room price is included, sometimes it's not. its just a few more dollars.

basically its just a partitioned area, with a little shower stall with just cold running water. u take off your pants (they someone don't even bother asking u to remove your shirt) wash your privates, get on the bed, she cap and she will ride u till u cum. she won't even remove her clothes, just take off underwear and push up her skirt. u can fondle her and stuff, just she will want u to get it over ASAP. 5 to 10mins. then she justs leaves, u clean up and show your self out.

i tried once a few years back, there used to be easily 20-30 ladies, along the road and behind the hotel.

oh and warning... there is also ladyboys there.

imo... $10 more and enjoy at molek.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 07-02-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 12
ryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to all

There’s one that is quite chio and pretty but the ass like flat. But the face and boobs looks good though I always tempted to try but the legal houses is much more enjoyable and worried-free
Old 08-02-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

correct.. pay $10 more to enjoy the shower and room service at fishtank... sometimes small head take over. ever fucked one gal who looked like my ex classmate ... everything over in 15 mins but shiok. I fucked her hard and had my fantasy fulfilled.

Last edited by scorelan; 08-02-2019 at 03:20 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
Old 09-02-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Lor 24 Hookers around the street

Happy new year, my friends! Good times back into 10 yrs ago. That time I was young and, pretty much finished mine jobs fast. U know what I mean? Street walkers were ok.

Still. My impression of FLs are interesting with a sense of danger. Pay more take her to budget hotels with proper toilets and beds. Of course top up $10 to $30 to make her work more.

I guess PRC FLs are dress up liked Korean girls this generation. Seriously I miss GL FLs scene. What is holding me back? Is personal.
Old 09-02-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Happy new year, my friends! Good times back into 10 yrs ago. That time I was young and, pretty much finished mine jobs fast. U know what I mean? Street walkers were ok.

Still. My impression of FLs are interesting with a sense of danger. Pay more take her to budget hotels with proper toilets and beds. Of course top up $10 to $30 to make her work more.

I guess PRC FLs are dress up liked Korean girls this generation. Seriously I miss GL FLs scene. What is holding me back? Is personal.
Now a days.... All the street walkers looks dam disinterested. The lor24 either stand or sit down and play their phones. Or talk to each other. Actually they seem to give more attention to foreign workers them to me. I also saw this 2 Lao street walkers after an OKt ask me to see, look so not willing like that.

Miss the good old days when they girls will pull pull your arm, hold hands, put her around around you... Haha. Then some will stand in a line. All try to look as appealing as possible.

Now a days too quiet with all the cameras.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 11-02-2019, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post

....Now a days too quiet with all the cameras.
Hi Bro fatguy, Well said, miss the good old days. The cameras are very intimidating but for the sake of security. No choice.
Old 16-02-2019, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
bantex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
here now, quite a lot but all are meh maybe only 1 caught my eye
Old 27-02-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
piakpiak555 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDonDonki View Post
Anyone know about the hookers sitting around lorong 24? When asked their price, they usually say $30-$32. Are they legal?
Tried it once for the sake of experience. Usually it's $32, room included. $20 is the WL's cut and $12 is for the room. But don't expect hotel room standard, the room is like a third world slum. Totally reminded me of those days at CPC LOL
Old 02-03-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Encountered some hookers who lined up in front of me wearing bras only. Fleshy and tempting.
Old 04-03-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 8031 / Power: 27
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute

So what time do these lorong 24 hookers normally work?

What is the best time to find them?

Are they around in the afternoons?
Old 04-03-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Not worth it in my opinion. You pay $8 more you get a proper room and much better hygiene from the legal house.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1