The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2021, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10013 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littl View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR PRINCESS Miki aka Twins. Wish u healthy n stay safe.
H26 R4 Miki
Old 28-06-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
bruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone knows where Kidd and poh yi went to? Fucking miss them so much

Last edited by bruceJKD; 02-07-2022 at 03:09 PM.
Old 28-06-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
boinkboink666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone here know where is Jenny and how she is doing? If got her contact, do PM and pass me. I miss her so much. Would just want to check in and ask her how she's doing. Took care of me since I was 18....
Old 28-06-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ahpong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by littl View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR PRINCESS Miki aka Twins. Wish u healthy n stay safe.
You still keep in touch with her? How's she getting on. She left PT quite early around 2015/16.
Old 29-06-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes really wished that we could have some photos of the regular ones that we go to...Their "beauty" will forever be frozen in time as we are... Good to reminisce the good old days while having a cup of coffee on a weekday afternoon in one of those old style coffee shops...I can still remember some of the conversation topics with them...traffic jam across causeway, food to eat, what they do when go back KL or Ipoh...

Guess its a sign of getting old too...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 07-07-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3100 / Power: 17
veins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows what the ABC number at the petain road about? I see it there at the start and end of the alley but dont know what it is for.
Old 07-07-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
yongyong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=boinkboink666;21411362]Does anyone here know where is Jenny and how she is doing? If got her contact, do PM and pass me. I miss her so much. Would just want to check in and ask her how she's doing. Took care of me since I was 18....[/QUOTE

I always buy her foods whenever I visit her during those years. She love Hawaiian pizza.
I also miss her so much, appreciate if any samsters have her contact can share with me too. ..
Old 16-07-2022, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
H26 R4 Miki
U r petain information counter. Csn u update the room list please 😁
Old 16-07-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

deleted......
Old 01-08-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ROCK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
U r petain information counter. Csn u update the room list please 😁
Michelle h10 has retired for good. Just for everyone info
Old 01-08-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCK View Post
Michelle h10 has retired for good. Just for everyone info
ya only H22 michelle will continue in H10
Old 01-08-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
ya only H22 michelle will continue in H10
------
1 of PT 3 white bunny. Nikki, Michelle & Shui Er. Forgive me for bad English. In the middle of 7 mths. Yrs ago I had posted here and, also discuss with the girls. 10 yrs ago the murder case in H22. We lost a PT girl.

And members will remember after the passing of the girl, in yrs prayer were offered to her during this period of the year. It stop after we declared CB with shut down of legal RLD. Still. May she rest in peace and, the hell buddha free her from the cycle.

I support in shutting down of ex H22. It is thru this measures, speaking liked the next PM. Customers and the girls will move on towards new age. We dont need climate changes and SG green. Failed projects.
Old 06-09-2022, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 14
powerguy6655 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerguy6655 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by marantz View Post
Petain Telegram chat group:

https://t.me/joinchat/V2YpkGKDYGiM5daO
bro,link.expired. can pm me?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1