The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 01-06-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 10
IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Haha yes bro, room 18! The room was initially room 4 right? On top of #4 there is #18 and it's on the right of the corrior
liddat most likely misunderstood liao lol. Most likely is Miki not Cookie
Old 01-06-2015, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
chobits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IJustHadSex89 View Post
Very likely…..Cookie on the left of corridor…..

Oh well……lol
Old 01-06-2015, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IJustHadSex89 View Post
Oops my bad then! But then the latest s-list says cookie is 18. I'm getting confused now haha!
Old 02-06-2015, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Goodmanhood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
a few malay wls, lynn n julia lily... cat50s are usu younger or prettier ones ..
very little english..

mich h22..
read all her wonderful fr n recommd, so decide to go test ride.
haizz .. sianz... rather sop, limited access to boobies.
rtf .. nil
Which one is on leave? Until when? Thanks.
Old 02-06-2015, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Goodmanhood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodmanhood View Post
Which one is on leave? Until when? Thanks.
I already got my answer thanks to IJusHADsex bro but seems like some bros jealous and angry LOL LMAO
Old 02-06-2015, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
bigwee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

First visit and FR on Petain. Made a trip down today and reached at 11plus. Was spoilt for choice after looking through the recommendation from you helpful bros. And decided on Cat 40 Pat as so many positive review.

The place was nice and clean. Its different from GL but i like the difference, because in Petain you can walk round the place and look at the WL slowly without OKT. The fact that u are walking around looking for yourself is the fun part, as you will be surprise with the number of sexy WL inside the individual room waiting for you.
This is one great bonk that i have to recommend.
FR on H16R11 Pat

Looks: 7/10 (Milf and really pretty with colored hair)
Body: 8/10 (Naughty Smooth body, Nice boobs to hold when i was riding her, perky nibbles to lick)
GFE: 7/10 (Hug me when bathing my cock and keep pressing her tits tight behind me and lick my ears)
Catbath: 8/10 (Quite shiok while she lick my nipples and stroke my dick, with sexily body movement and come-fuck-me expression)
Frenching: 8/10 (Horny Milf frencher)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Lick your dick while looking at u with such seductive expression. The tongue at the head with her naked sexy body all yours to take!)
FJ: 8/10 (With her on top it so nice to see she pump herself so hard and fast while her boobs move up and down. She was so horny that she keeps sticking out her tongue into my mouth and frenching. Then you can lift her up and bang her up and down on your big cock into her tight pussy while she moan and moan. Her pussy really feels tight and wet during the banging, and her horny expression is worth the trip bros. Unbelievable shiok and she smells so damn good. Her moan sounds real, painful and sexy then she will stop a while and grind her ass while she pant and tongue sticking out sexily asking me to french her again.)
RTF: Definitely.

** When i came out a satisfied man, there is a queue of 4 men outside for her!! My god and they keep looking at me which i find it very uncomfortable. I guess maybe i look a bit there as most men i notice there are uncles and grown adults.
Old 02-06-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
francis9909 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Which room bro 26h ?r
Old 02-06-2015, 03:31 PM
Samster

sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Hi all bros. After heading to PT again today, i found out the girl the other day was indeed Miki & not Cookie. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inaccurate FR!

Anw headed to h26 hoping to catch miki but not in. So settled with Ann next door.
Her bj & ar is top notch. Bbbj a good 5mins and she requested for 69. Made me cum quickly in doggy. Overall better than average but bbbj to die for.

Cheers & apologies to the bros I made confused with my fr on miki last week!
Old 03-06-2015, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Hi all bros. After heading to PT again today, i found out the girl the other day was indeed Miki & not Cookie. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inaccurate FR!

Anw headed to h26 hoping to catch miki but not in. So settled with Ann next door.
Her bj & ar is top notch. Bbbj a good 5mins and she requested for 69. Made me cum quickly in doggy. Overall better than average but bbbj to die for.

Cheers & apologies to the bros I made confused with my fr on miki last week!
Wa bro, with 1 wrong word u almost cause WWIII in petain! But thanks for the clarification, up u !

Let me know I have have not return your points!
Old 04-06-2015, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clown_joker View Post
Wa bro, with 1 wrong word u almost cause WWIII in petain! But thanks for the clarification, up u !
Yea bro, honest mistake! Cheers for the up!
Old 04-06-2015, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
Revelations is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRevelations is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Glad it's all cleared up bro sgflyman. Yes room numbers can be confusing, that's why I asked left or right of corridor .... hahaha hahaha.
Old 07-06-2015, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
rumblr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwee View Post
First visit and FR on Petain. Made a trip down today and reached at 11plus. Was spoilt for choice after looking through the recommendation from you helpful bros. And decided on Cat 40 Pat as so many positive review.

The place was nice and clean. Its different from GL but i like the difference, because in Petain you can walk round the place and look at the WL slowly without OKT. The fact that u are walking around looking for yourself is the fun part, as you will be surprise with the number of sexy WL inside the individual room waiting for you.
This is one great bonk that i have to recommend.
FR on H16R11 Pat

Looks: 7/10 (Milf and really pretty with colored hair)
Body: 8/10 (Naughty Smooth body, Nice boobs to hold when i was riding her, perky nibbles to lick)
GFE: 7/10 (Hug me when bathing my cock and keep pressing her tits tight behind me and lick my ears)
Catbath: 8/10 (Quite shiok while she lick my nipples and stroke my dick, with sexily body movement and come-fuck-me expression)
Frenching: 8/10 (Horny Milf frencher)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Lick your dick while looking at u with such seductive expression. The tongue at the head with her naked sexy body all yours to take!)
FJ: 8/10 (With her on top it so nice to see she pump herself so hard and fast while her boobs move up and down. She was so horny that she keeps sticking out her tongue into my mouth and frenching. Then you can lift her up and bang her up and down on your big cock into her tight pussy while she moan and moan. Her pussy really feels tight and wet during the banging, and her horny expression is worth the trip bros. Unbelievable shiok and she smells so damn good. Her moan sounds real, painful and sexy then she will stop a while and grind her ass while she pant and tongue sticking out sexily asking me to french her again.)
RTF: Definitely.

** When i came out a satisfied man, there is a queue of 4 men outside for her!! My god and they keep looking at me which i find it very uncomfortable. I guess maybe i look a bit there as most men i notice there are uncles and grown adults.
Bro, how much did she quote you? Pat always quote me 50, that's why i never try her till date.
Old 07-06-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Andy912 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Location petain ?
Old 07-06-2015, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Mlvn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
Glad it's all cleared up bro sgflyman. Yes room numbers can be confusing, that's why I asked left or right of corridor .... hahaha hahaha.
OH NO! if its the right corridor, i may have made a big mistake! shucks! Sorry to all bros if i gave the incorrect info on "Cookie" giving BBBJ too. IM AM SO SO SORRY!
Old 07-06-2015, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 20
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

We nearly thought you are Andy Lau. lol

Itching for Japanese pussy after a great one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feel. (2017)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1