The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 20-07-2014, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend24 View Post
Sorry Bro for late reply.. car is condom ass rim.. or should I say ass rim with condom o.o I wrote that cos ppl use Cbj as it mean bj with condom
wah first time i heard ar with condom lol, how to do it?
Old 20-07-2014, 05:24 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuusei86 View Post
Can i confirm and enquire about one gal called li wen?
You are too late..... Li Wen used to be H14 R09 but she has quitted the scene.
Her room has been taken over by Mei Yee.
Old 21-07-2014, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
legend24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
wah first time i heard ar with condom lol, how to do it?
O.o put the condom at the tongue and lick the ass rim? I think same right? Cos I kena before just purely AR without condom.. or maybe the feeling different ba

Anw thanks to the bro that up me ( probably francesco bro?) .. I duno how check or up back.. dun mind guide me I will return back if can..
Old 22-07-2014, 12:32 AM
Samster

francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend24 View Post
O.o put the condom at the tongue and lick the ass rim? I think same right? Cos I kena before just purely AR without condom.. or maybe the feeling different ba

Anw thanks to the bro that up me ( probably francesco bro?) .. I duno how check or up back.. dun mind guide me I will return back if can..
lol interesting, yup i am one of bros who up your point.

how to chk? click "user cp" on the left corner top (just above notices), after click then u can find/see who up or minus your point.

u need 40 point minimum before u can start up-ing someones point...
Old 22-07-2014, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 10
andrewkopilover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down with 2 of my drinking buddies last week. I was lucky and saw that H10 kico was available. Quickly went in paid and stripped. When i saw her stripped, noticed the chain she wore around her waist. Hmmmm...this suddenly triggered some lost memories I had of another Kico I bonked many years ago along L20 under cat150. Wonder is she the same kico as her face looked familiar?

She lie down naked on her bed and faced me helping to wash my dick and ass, while making small talk. Wah, my dick was already at full salute throughout the washing up. Then came the best part --- foreplay. She sucked my capped rod in various mind boggling positions, with me lying down, doggie, sitting at the edge of bed and straddling her chest with me pumping away in her mouth and me groaning with shiokness. I think she was the same kico i had many years before.

Any way, I loved those breasts of hers and sucked on them. Cannot tahan after the mind BLOWING session, I pumped her missionary and release all my little soldiers in her in doggie position. Its was worth every $50 spent.
Old 22-07-2014, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

I had never taken Malaysian WL at GL, there was one time back into 2009? I checked into a brothel. I asked the lady OKT for PRC WLs, she said no all Malaysian.

She code me $50 to $150 I turn her down, and she gave me a wasting her time look. Probably mine brother, she is the same Kico years ago, ex GL $150. However, I think she still does out station.

Sort of coming long weekend high end bookings. I pretty much recall ex H7 Sugar got her permit cancelled because she was caught.
Old 23-07-2014, 11:06 PM
Samster

Re: H12R1A - May

Quote:
Originally Posted by IJustHadSex89 View Post
Jialat eh, my personality like abit of blockhead sia... Really like wad u say lol... She looks abit fierce, hard to make advancement on her... No wonder didn't chat with me much Oh well, I just rammed her hard anyways
longing for a good ar but h24 cloud busy so ended up with h26 cookie.

selective indeed like she doesnt need customer, not much talking in the beginning but after a while starting to open up bit by bit (if u choose the correct subject).

my rating:
face = nice complexion, quite pretty indeed
body = small c max, gnd type
gfe = ice queen that needs to be warmed up
catbath = lick nips + hj ... like h12 lily style but less skillful
bj = tried better one
ar = nil
kiss = dunno nvr asked
69 / finger = dunno nvr asked
fj = cowgirl n doggy, ok not bad, felt tighter when cowgirl...got moan

someone say "you havent done petain if you havent done cookie"
i say "a little overrated but still ok session"
Old 24-07-2014, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 10
IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
longing for a good ar but h24 cloud busy so ended up with h26 cookie.

selective indeed like she doesnt need customer, not much talking in the beginning but after a while starting to open up bit by bit (if u choose the correct subject).

my rating:
face = nice complexion, quite pretty indeed
body = small c max, gnd type
gfe = ice queen that needs to be warmed up
catbath = lick nips + hj ... like h12 lily style but less skillful
bj = tried better one
ar = nil
kiss = dunno nvr asked
69 / finger = dunno nvr asked
fj = cowgirl n doggy, ok not bad, felt tighter when cowgirl...got moan

someone say "you havent done petain if you havent done cookie"
i say "a little overrated but still ok session"
Agreed with you bro haha. She's really overrated.... There are better girls out there like Chris, Lily & Da S which I find. Person 2 person experience lah.
Old 24-07-2014, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 10
IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewkopilover View Post
Went down with 2 of my drinking buddies last week. I was lucky and saw that H10 kico was available. Quickly went in paid and stripped. When i saw her stripped, noticed the chain she wore around her waist. Hmmmm...this suddenly triggered some lost memories I had of another Kico I bonked many years ago along L20 under cat150. Wonder is she the same kico as her face looked familiar?

She lie down naked on her bed and faced me helping to wash my dick and ass, while making small talk. Wah, my dick was already at full salute throughout the washing up. Then came the best part --- foreplay. She sucked my capped rod in various mind boggling positions, with me lying down, doggie, sitting at the edge of bed and straddling her chest with me pumping away in her mouth and me groaning with shiokness. I think she was the same kico i had many years before.

Any way, I loved those breasts of hers and sucked on them. Cannot tahan after the mind BLOWING session, I pumped her missionary and release all my little soldiers in her in doggie position. Its was worth every $50 spent.
Looks & Feminine Aura wise, I would say she scores better than most WLs in PT. But services wise not really. But now not bad lah, the last time I bonked her got extra feature, moaning XD
Old 24-07-2014, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 18
metalgear123 has much to be proud ofmetalgear123 has much to be proud ofmetalgear123 has much to be proud ofmetalgear123 has much to be proud ofmetalgear123 has much to be proud ofmetalgear123 has much to be proud ofmetalgear123 has much to be proud ofmetalgear123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head View Post
Mona is a chubby malay alif which gave superd service below your body. No time watcher and very friendly.
Just that her puss abit loose liao, fj may not hav feeling but i think anyone who look for her is due to the skill by mouth.
Anyone know what's moan house and room number? Thanks for helping!!
Old 24-07-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 17
Joe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Agreed with you bro haha. She's really overrated.... There are better girls out there like Chris, Lily & Da S which I find. Person 2 person experience lah.
For $50 to get such young & beautiful WL, you should be happy just looking at her. If you are into service than you should look for older WLs as their value drop as age catching up. Therefore just move on.
Old 25-07-2014, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ice88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any one knows is ting ting from hs 2, is still there - if so any idea which house - thanks
Old 25-07-2014, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
legend24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
lol interesting, yup i am one of bros who up your point.

how to chk? click "user cp" on the left corner top (just above notices), after click then u can find/see who up or minus your point.

u need 40 point minimum before u can start up-ing someones point...
Thx franceaco bro for guiding
And thx to the people that down my point. Appreciate if u can tell me why instead of comment ??? Rather than dun
Put ur name or reason. Just because I ask about how to use the point system? I not very entu in point but dun simply down la.. bo tai bo ji tio -.-
Old 25-07-2014, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Quote:

bro , can direct me to chris , lily and DA s house and room ? thank you
Old 25-07-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
GabSong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Each time I visited the place, I always noticed some of the older ladies with the "Massage" on their door. Curious what svc they provide? Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1