The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Top memories of GL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Wow power

Looks like fun times!

The most i did is go out 1on1 to shopping
Power sia! Even getting a kiss on camera....how nice..

I not even do the 1:1 shopping thingy....when I had the chance was too busy when less busy then no chance...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 19-05-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Sadly, COVID came, she got sent back. And the rest is history... maybe go look for her at Chiang Mai one fine day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Power sia! Even getting a kiss on camera....how nice..

I not even do the 1:1 shopping thingy....when I had the chance was too busy when less busy then no chance...
Old 19-05-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Saw afew bros mentioned names that trigger my own memories, even ejectjoy dragging out his post in the old community ratings, so got inspired to share my memories too

Xxxx
Diao chan and another wl from her house with small boob and great ass...... Very old house.... Forgot where already

Bei Er..... Nice bah bah body and youthful looks, still remember her as i find her hot. Sex wise ok la. Her character better then her sex.

160??
Anyone still remember Baihe and lulu??? Baihe was a really cute looking girl, big boobs and solid good service. I kinda like bai he character too, still keep her pics for memories. Lulu also very good bbbj + cim but sex with condom not good cause her pussy loose liao

1654a
Chu Chu? Very vague memory..... I vaguely remember afew others but nothing outstanding from this house

165?? Gordan house
Loads of memories here and gordon is a great guy but the wls service very average. 1654a wls were better.

Jia ni.... Was quite close with her once, heard she bonk bonk with a certain house boss. Very solid service and strives to improve her skills. Went out with her afew times

2831a
Xiao Ai..... Very pretty with makeup and office lady dressing, but dead fish on bed. I still see her afew times without makeup, lol totally cant recognise, very plain face that blend in background.

Wen wen...... Tbh the sex was nothing much, just remember her as we went out afew times, she wanted me to give her a vibrator

Thai

??
Short hair lady mid 20s, very solid service and sex. I like to raw her but she dun like it so always try to finish me off in bbbj. Miss her. I used to go golden mile taobao food for her.

Forgot
Red hair lady, amazing body, amazing sex. Knew her too late!! Only got to bonk her afew times before she went back. Best memory of her is pressing her down and frenching her while i bonk in missionary, really great body. Looking for her picture too for memory sake

Forgot
The 1 that look like bur..qqqq, and later on she got bao so almost impossible to book her!. Also another amazing body with amazing sex. I still remember in doggie position i wanted to delay my orgasm but she started aggressively fucking me by pushing back....

2030??
G??
Hot blonde bombshell, very sexy and hot figure. I raw and cip on 2nd visit, guess she like me. Still keep her printed out photo for memory sake. Later i regular and cum inside her many times. Kinda miss her. She was always talking about her hair and which hair salon she go, what she want to do next with her hair, etc.

This house raw with another lady, i cleaned her fan..... If anyone still remember that incident...

Got another lady with powerful figure, great riding skills and super bj, even with condom her suction very good

JM14
G8 or 14???
The wl that raw with everyone, i forgot her name already but shes really a fantastic bonk. Anyone have her pic? I can trade. Just want to remember her as im forgetting her face

G1
Good n not so good memories of her

JM 4? First house
G1?
Tall lady with solid S shape body, really good in bed but didn't get raw

After CB i found a spa that can raw and got 2 ger, syt enough, hot enough, but knn the price is $200, raw is extra $$, typical fuck n go..... really bo hua compared to geylang

Nowadays i hardly chiong anymore, price too high, service too low. Only will visit soda once awhile to chit chat with her.

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 20-05-2021 at 12:23 AM.
Old 20-05-2021, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Your memory is failing you fast

Quote:
Saw afew bros mentioned names that trigger my own memories, even ejectjoy dragging out his post in the old community ratings, so got inspired to share my memories too

Xxxx
Diao chan and another wl from her house with small boob and great ass...... Very old house.... Forgot where already

Bei Er..... Nice bah bah body and youthful looks, still remember her as i find her hot. Sex wise ok la. Her character better then her sex.

160??
Anyone still remember Baihe and lulu??? Baihe was a really cute looking girl, big boobs and solid good service. I kinda like bai he character too, still keep her pics for memories. Lulu also very good bbbj + cim but sex with condom not good cause her pussy loose liao

1654a
Chu Chu? Very vague memory..... I vaguely remember afew others but nothing outstanding from this house

165?? Gordan house
Loads of memories here and gordon is a great guy but the wls service very average. 1654a wls were better.

Jia ni.... Was quite close with her once, heard she bonk bonk with a certain house boss. Very solid service and strives to improve her skills. Went out with her afew times

2831a
Xiao Ai..... Very pretty with makeup and office lady dressing, but dead fish on bed. I still see her afew times without makeup, lol totally cant recognise, very plain face that blend in background.

Wen wen...... Tbh the sex was nothing much, just remember her as we went out afew times, she wanted me to give her a vibrator

Thai

??
Short hair lady mid 20s, very solid service and sex. I like to raw her but she dun like it so always try to finish me off in bbbj. Miss her. I used to go golden mile taobao food for her.

Forgot
Red hair lady, amazing body, amazing sex. Knew her too late!! Only got to bonk her afew times before she went back. Best memory of her is pressing her down and frenching her while i bonk in missionary, really great body. Looking for her picture too for memory sake

Forgot
The 1 that look like bur..qqqq, and later on she got bao so almost impossible to book her!. Also another amazing body with amazing sex. I still remember in doggie position i wanted to delay my orgasm but she started aggressively fucking me by pushing back....

2030??
G??
Hot blonde bombshell, very sexy and hot figure. I raw and cip on 2nd visit, guess she like me. Still keep her printed out photo for memory sake. Later i regular and cum inside her many times. Kinda miss her. She was always talking about her hair and which hair salon she go, what she want to do next with her hair, etc.

This house raw with another lady, i cleaned her fan..... If anyone still remember that incident...

Got another lady with powerful figure, great riding skills and super bj, even with condom her suction very good

JM14
G8 or 14???
The wl that raw with everyone, i forgot her name already but shes really a fantastic bonk. Anyone have her pic? I can trade. Just want to remember her as im forgetting her face

G1

JM 4? First house
G1?

After CB i found a spa that can raw and got 2 ger, syt enough, hot enough, but knn the price is $200, raw is extra $$, typical fuck n go..... really bo hua compared to geylang

Nowadays i hardly chiong anymore, price too high, service too low. Only will visit soda once awhile to chit chat with her.
Old 20-05-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Top memories of GL?

Diao Chan 2001

Gordon 1651

As for BaiHe 1G was 1606A buddy of 4D
Old 20-05-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Diao Chan 2001

Gordon 1651

As for BaiHe 1G was 1606A buddy of 4D
Yes! Thxs for filling up the blanks

Diao chan was pretty and good figure too but kinda loose down there

1606A only have 1 good batch lol, after that just worse n worse
Old 20-05-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 12
AztecM is one of the Best!AztecM is one of the Best!AztecM is one of the Best!

Most of the viet girls were good.....kkj rotting Liao can’t wait for the houses to open
Old 20-05-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

1606a is quite discreet......it is going up stair.....finish the job already....then going down stair turn left and walk along the paveway to disappear from the brothel screen....haha...

i remember one of the room of 1606a got diagonally up mirror....;0)

GL is a bonking heaven......
Old 20-05-2021, 08:31 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes! Thxs for filling up the blanks

Diao chan was pretty and good figure too but kinda loose down there

1606A only have 1 good batch lol, after that just worse n worse
06A first gen all damn yummy
Old 20-05-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Bei Er should be from 1429
Old 20-05-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Bei Er should be from 1429
Well done buddy
Old 21-05-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Xxxx

160??

1654a

165?? Gordan house

2831a

Thai

??

Forgot

Forgot

2030??
G??

JM14
G8 or 14???

G1

JM 4? First house
G1?

Ah yes JM14G8. Had raw the 1st session with her. G13 as well, offered raw to compete with G8 when she found out why I always took G8.
Old 21-05-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I always wondered where the JM14 boss found these commandos. There were so many that offered anal+raw, CIP/CIA, super deep AR and very wet frenching. All at cat40. I really wish they can survive this pandemic
Old 21-05-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
I always wondered where the JM14 boss found these commandos. There were so many that offered anal+raw, CIP/CIA, super deep AR and very wet frenching. All at cat40. I really wish they can survive this pandemic
JM pull in money with quantity. its actually quite expensive since its a much shorter time then cat50.

but they get older ladies, those who know they don't have the SYT factor anymore, so they need to up their service.

i miss JM14... and V-Garden... and that other viet place with waterbed.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 21-05-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Ah yes JM14G8. Had raw the 1st session with her. G13 as well, offered raw to compete with G8 when she found out why I always took G8.
JM G7 G15 G13 G8 and one more i forget

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1