The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
richardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud of
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnlustcrown View Post
hi bro got recommendation at novena ML?

I can't reply you under PM.
Bro mine setting problem, please kindly pm me her contact.
Old 01-01-2022, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardks11 View Post
Bro the photo not I post so I not able to remove it
Then edit your post, backspace everything to blank out. You did something that we cannot pm you at all. How to share lobang with you?
Old 01-01-2022, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 3
Elvintay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaikoTai View Post
Last time House of B had extras until one bro here gave an overly exaggerated FR here so maybe they have since become clean. Or something happened along the way for them to clean up their acts. Cos I read that bro's FR, fast hand fast leg went there and tried the masseuse that he named (sorry forgot her name already cos it was earlier this year I think).

When I was there the ML asked how I knew of her, I said someone recommended and said she gave good service. Immediately she quoted the bro's nick and said it was exaggerated and that she doesn't give such overly services other than a good release. No roamings, no strippings, no touching. Felt quite disappointed in the end.
I would love to have a good rub followed by some cock treatment
Old 01-01-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
Minison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice summary bro Pink Floyd, big thanks!
Old 02-01-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahdiah View Post
wa nia..now i know why the lady i got serviced by asked for 88, touch,squeeze,hj .... the "market" rate there is 88 isit..

i got Amy..which i suggest the bros here not to take. Piano massage, more focused on phone than massage. wanted to rub the nips then say sensitive and dun touch until i dulan and shoot back, then what for u ask me give tips that include touching. session was less than 1hr despite paying for 1hr.

Initially I went to the newly opened 1 directly opposite this L**A spa. But the lady told me need to wait 15mins (but the lady was busty and milfy), and then directly offer $89 package ask me try. Told her not interested becus its the first time and i dun wanna carrot off some piano for 89.
that row 3 spa all entrance is about that price one.
Old 02-01-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Floyd View Post
Total 7 shops, 3 clean, 3 GQ , 1 unsure but I suspect will have .

Clean shops offers good priced authentic massage ; 2 of them highly recommended .

GQ shops I find entrance on high side except one , but all their GQs very ex .Seems to me like the MLs there are aware of the rates other shops asks
and all ask for same thing .

Happy massaging , or chionging .
very nice writeup. can confirm a few things.

the mls from the 3 GQ spas know each other. i happen to see them eat lunch together before. 5G Autoroam is usually $80-$100 and depends on chemistry / age / looks.

advice is go try each and see which ML "likes you" then stick to that one.

also, further down the road "northwards" got another 2-3 spas opposite hong heng mansions. also can play if got chemistry.
Old 02-01-2022, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Side track abit is the Ampang YTF nice? Walk past few times but unsure to try.... what's nice to order there bros?
other place yong tau foo is soup or dry. they have this special sauce which taste quite nice with the yong tau foo.
Old 02-01-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
richardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud of

Just try this new ML and was great with big boobs and big butt too.

https://www.xindusg04.com/m0196.php

The boobs was big and mine one hand can only cover one each and still could not cover all.

Sue also very good sucking too.
Old 02-01-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
Just finised one session with JJ at upper thomson road. The shop is near upper thomson mrt station near the uob bank.

Long story short. Didnt put me in the mood. After pumping a few times complain pain then want to hj me to finish then keep rushing me to shoot. After awhile went limp and asked her to refund some of my money she refused keep saying i alr strip alr cannot refund. Then she say she give me 15 more mins to tey and shoot then keep nag say they do their "best" to help u shoot but if u cant shoot is your problem.

Eventually managed to shoot after a lot of effort but left the place damm angry. I can understand if you give half fuck service but at least half fuck still got half the effort this one is no fuck given at all sia. Maybe i caught her when she tired or on a bad day or what i dunno ah but i know i wont go back to her.

My next rotation definitely going to find one of my regulars at one of the wellness spas or at chinatown(if they still alive, apparently i see recently got some reviews so not 100% sure) at least the chinatown one they put in the effort and theres some service orientation.
If it's the shop that listed its address at "Thomson Ridge", avoid. Their service is horrible.

I went there and was moved from one shower to the next as the room no shower. After a shower, I was left in the room for 20 mins. When the girl came, she just strip and rushed me to finish also.

I spent 40 mins there (as advertised), but only 10 mins with the girl. Just shoot and go. Only plus point is that the girl is authentic as advertised.

Not worth it for $150.
Old 02-01-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
If it's the shop that listed its address at "Thomson Ridge", avoid. Their service is horrible.

I went there and was moved from one shower to the next as the room no shower. After a shower, I was left in the room for 20 mins. When the girl came, she just strip and rushed me to finish also.

I spent 40 mins there (as advertised), but only 10 mins with the girl. Just shoot and go. Only plus point is that the girl is authentic as advertised.

Not worth it for $150.
Yes bro its the same shop. They shifted over from jalan besar i see a lot of familiar faces when i went. It seems like their service has gotten even worse.

Just went to the chinatown joint recently and really no regret. Brings me back to the 201 south bridge road days.
Old 02-01-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
le113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Not worth it for $150.
I also kena rushed service there. Had A*q*. Had better service opp side.
Old 02-01-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Floyd View Post
OK la; not great but not bad either .

Corner shop yellow signboard is the original one , middle shop red signboard is opened by sister . Both taste the same . If you unsure what to order just tell them for how many pax they will mix for you .
Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
other place yong tau foo is soup or dry. they have this special sauce which taste quite nice with the yong tau foo.
Thanks guys! Everytime pass by will be curious about their YTF doused in the brown sauce. Will check out the next time and order 1 serving to try!
Old 02-01-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Not worth it for $150.
Had quite similar experience before at another shop opposite Thomson Ridge , after servicing for few mins ,the WL made the excuse to get out of the room for shower then returned around ten mins later for 2nd round service, then told me she wants to go out for shower AGAIN. Total duration of service only around 10 mins.
So obvious that she had been servicing 2 or 3 customers in one time slot,questioned her via wechat after I left the shop, she apologized for accepting double/triple bookings. The ML was slim,tall & pretty,would have rtf if not for her dishonest tricks.
Old 02-01-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 5
Ravager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TingWai View Post
Had quite similar experience before at another shop opposite Thomson Ridge , after servicing for few mins ,the WL made the excuse to get out of the room for shower then returned around ten mins later for 2nd round service, then told me she wants to go out for shower AGAIN. Total duration of service only around 10 mins.
So obvious that she had been servicing 2 or 3 customers in one time slot,questioned her via wechat after I left the shop, she apologized for accepting double/triple bookings. The ML was slim,tall & pretty,would have rtf if not for her dishonest tricks.
Thomson Ridge 2nd floor MPs and spas are all fj joints, you go there for a quick cum and go so don't expect much. Those who manage to get at least teasing 30 min massage is just lucky and got a new girl who hasn't learn the ropes yet, I haven't experience a decent full package in that area since the Rose Spa days in 2015
Old 02-01-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
dion is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Bro, I got the same experience ! Can share the contact for Chinatown branch?

The positive side at Thomson is the ml is at least okay looking and provide “high” level service.. hard to find decent looking ml with “high” serviceability this day…. times are bad..

I want to relive some of 201 days too, those times when ml looks okay and service was OMGood.

Can do share Chinatown ctc ?? Kamxia!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
Yes bro its the same shop. They shifted over from jalan besar i see a lot of familiar faces when i went. It seems like their service has gotten even worse.

Just went to the chinatown joint recently and really no regret. Brings me back to the 201 south bridge road days.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1