The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-12-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
Quick check, couldn't get summer to reply after msging her last 2-3 weeks. I fear the worst...unless someone told me she is not caught by raid...
You don't have to check anything.. She doesn't have any obligation to respond to you..

Just move on..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 16-12-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
Quick check, couldn't get summer to reply after msging her last 2-3 weeks. I fear the worst...unless someone told me she is not caught by raid...
you are so sweet, and cute
Old 16-12-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You don't have to check anything.. She doesn't have any obligation to respond to you..

Just move on..
U'r absolutely right

I SMS 2 MLs yesterday morning for advance appointment and both did not reply me within 1 hr. I thought either they accept only regular customers or are resting.

1 replied me 2hrs 45mins later while another replied me at 3am.
Old 16-12-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader8847 View Post
Sexual activity during raid in process.
Read up the Womens Charter, it’s why prostitution is legal here. What is illegal is:
1. Making a a profit from a prostitute
2. Illegal brothels
3. Work permit violation

Most foreign FLs are caught for work permit violations- they come for short term visit, study or work pass - say waitress or cashier, not to sell HJ or FJ.

So when they are caught, it’s not for “prostitution”, it’s for entry visa violation.
Old 16-12-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 16
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
How fucking rude!!! During her early days of arrival, she was friendlier and I managed to "seduce" her into removing her shorts and zhut zhut a little. And have even more play time with my anaconda. I reckon could have pushed it a little more in subsequent visits but to me, she doesn't meet the standard and quality for the SN Vanilla category - she's 26-27yo,  and her meaty body shape and face are just not good enough. So no rtm. Not worth it.

To me, if want to be SN vanilla, you better be Aila's or at least Song Song's level of chioness and charm. Or be very very young - 24yo and below. If not,  remove your effing clothes and push that hairy pussy of yours in my face! Wahahahaha. :
Thanks bro...nearly booked her.
How you know is 26-27yo?
Can share Aila and Song Song links...thanks.
Old 16-12-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Commando Sharing Fall-In!

Was referred by my regular to support this new lady! (Arissa)

It really really WOW me. Just imagine going to the 5 star hotel and with 5 star hotel service. Zoom down to the massage bed material, the towel not those cheap kate quality. the condo unit with high ceiling, and very clean and tidy. Giving u a first one kind of impression. And very nice music on the unit as well! VIP services. From stressful day to a happy wonderful day. Just that if got limousine to fetch over then will be 100 percent. Lol. This ML really nail it. Btw is not easy to book.

Location. Along purple line. Central location. Very easy for driver to park and foot solider.

Instruction was given very sound and clear. When I open door. Wa. Beautiful leg your eyes just can’t stop see from bottom to top. She Wore a Short tight black dress with perfect legs. Skinny no fats. And most impt beautiful angelic face. With very nice round pairs of shinning eyes. Next door kind of girl. Bring to MBS passerby will look twice type.

Afterward will be changing ur clothes to be put in the very nice hanger, and give u a thick towel high class standard. Once u bathe finish. A cup of warm water is ready.

U warm ur self first and lie on the the very new and clean bed. Don’t see this SYT lady petite size when she started massage. Got 4 years of experience. Any where is pain or need ease she will help you to press and release. Which I am very impressed. A good 30 mins of massage.

The moment of Sensual. Firstly will be HDLY. Very unique kind which very different I’ve tried. Slow and shoik.. secondly will be after u face up with her looking at her chiobu face. She slowly chit chat with you. And help you to release ur soldiers.

So nice and wonderful experience. She also do other services like beauty facial ba guan ear digging. I heard now her regular getting a lot liao.

Damage 120+ TIPS.

Will CONFIRM RTM.

This gem is NO HORSE RUN. If u want to have VIP standards.
Eh wah this sounds good! Any links to the ML please?
Old 16-12-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Well no thanks to all those useless SN vanilla girls who cannot do this, cannot do that, cannot zhut zhut, cannot remove stupid ugly shorts, cannot touch here and there.... yet can also charge $120 lol
Yea the market is now screwed to be honest. We can only dream of the old days, or until one new batch comes in and decide to spoil market (good for us) and offer more for the price, or less for the same services.
But I doubt so. They are all in the know of what is happening here.
Singaporean guys are generally much nicer, lesser expectations, willing to pay for less. So why bother giving too much?
They are not dumb, and they have no obligations to give you better stuff even if they had done it before.
Old 16-12-2021, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Honestly she's providing almost identical services and rates as per rtc aini. So if majority can accept aini rates/services, there should hardly be any differences in accepting her current offerings. They are few tiers above those SN+shorts ML already.
Agreed… I guess the difference is perhaps Aini has been quite consistent with her pricing even in the past, for the same level of service.
Haiz don’t say liao… missing her already.
Old 16-12-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Angel appreciates the overwhelming supporting from customers new and old
Once again, the messages are flying in the hundreds

Fact is, she is not as meticulous and methodical as Aini in terms of bookings

Do expect no replies
Do expect replies that cut off halfway
Do expect some mistakes and hiccups in your bookings

As far as increasing your rates of success goes:
Those who have her Wechat should book via Wechat
Those who don’t should WhatsApp
Chances are slim via regular SMS
Chances are close to zero via calls

Simply message your available dates and timings
Cut the greetings, questions and get straight to the point

Lastly more patience and less discussion
She is born to be the talk of the town but let’s keep her safe
Wah really speaking like a spokesperson! Kudos to u bro, still the same Angellover always 😀😀
Old 16-12-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Agreed… I guess the difference is perhaps Aini has been quite consistent with her pricing even in the past, for the same level of service.
Haiz don’t say liao… missing her already.
Haha, aini already here for almost 1 year leh, whatever you want to do with her should have already done so. Time to move on.
Old 16-12-2021, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A ml ask me to bao her 2k monthly. Can come to visit her anytime. Cheaper than regular visit 110 per time x 30 days =3300. If this kind of membership system works she will get 20k provided 10 clients signup. Don't think most of the brothers here can earn 20k monthly
Old 16-12-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by voo888doo View Post
A ml ask me to bao her 2k monthly. Can come to visit her anytime. Cheaper than regular visit 110 per time x 30 days =3300. If this kind of membership system works she will get 20k provided 10 clients signup. Don't think most of the brothers here can earn 20k monthly
Chiu neber intro her to EDMW?

She ish missing out big big time man!

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 16-12-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by voo888doo View Post
A ml ask me to bao her 2k monthly. Can come to visit her anytime...........
What happens if you pay upfront and she does not honor the agreement or massage turns piano or the slot you want is not available?
Old 16-12-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yea the market is now screwed to be honest. We can only dream of the old days, or until one new batch comes in and decide to spoil market (good for us) and offer more for the price, or less for the same services.
But I doubt so. They are all in the know of what is happening here.
Singaporean guys are generally much nicer, lesser expectations, willing to pay for less. So why bother giving too much?
They are not dumb, and they have no obligations to give you better stuff even if they had done it before.
Wait a few months more, then once VTL and entry requirements relax, a horde of Thai, Viet, Indo and MY gals will hit our shore. If you think the last two years have been tough in SG, think about what its done to Thailand.
Old 16-12-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rapdec87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader8847 View Post
No, you are not in trouble.

Unless you are being caught in the act of sex intercourse with ML in MP or he room during raid, it a serious offence.

If you are being summoned by Police, they will only ask you some routine questions during interview.

Example of logical questions during interview.

a) How you get to know this ML since your mobile appeared in ML phone ?
b) Did you make any visitation to ML at which location ie MP or her room ?
b) Beside massage, did you ask for any other service ?
Would a "yes" to (b) mean trouble?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1