The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2014, 03:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chickenricenom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

Heading to Phuket in August. Tried finding information online but i guess it's best to get first hand experience info. Read a few pages but not much in this respect. Will be sharing a room so will be looking to get soapy massages instead. Any particular ones to look out for? Thanks in advance!
Old 02-08-2014, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Reaching phuket in 3 hours. Any bro want to cheong together, pls PM.
Old 02-08-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlengJude View Post
im trying to book a stay at R-Mar Resort at Patong. I emailed them regarding joiner fee query and this is what they replied me. Which means if im staying alone and bring a gal back at night should be no charge right? Any bros who stayed here before can confirm? Thanks.

"Dear Sir,
We charge joiner fee Bht.500 per night, if you stay only 1 person we special offer no charge joiner fee. (joiner not include breakfast and no swim)"
I'd suggest you ask again.

IMHO he wrote back specifically that there is a thb 500 joiner fee, and then stated superfluously that if you were by yourself, that they will NOT charge a joiner fee.... Errrr... Of course?

I say it's just a ploy to trick you thinking what you thought and that when you make any protest etc when they charge you the thb 500, they'll just show you that they did specifically state there is a joiner fee

SEAJ
Old 02-08-2014, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
im trying to book a stay at R-Mar Resort at Patong. I emailed them regarding joiner fee query and this is what they replied me. Which means if im staying alone and bring a gal back at night should be no charge right? Any bros who stayed here before can confirm? Thanks.

"Dear Sir,
We charge joiner fee Bht.500 per night, if you stay only 1 person we special offer no charge joiner fee. (joiner not include breakfast and no swim)"
Why stay there?? there are lots of much better hotel that does not charge Joiner Fee in patong. Use the below link to search for hotels that are GF. Hope u do share your FR after your trip

http://www.bargirlfriendlyhotels.com...ndly-hotels-2/
Old 02-08-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

I apologies to the bros who wanted the number for outcall in Phuket. I'm in oz and didn't bring my local hp with me. My apologies.
Old 02-08-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
OrlengJude is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Why stay there?? there are lots of much better hotel that does not charge Joiner Fee in patong. Use the below link to search for hotels that are GF. Hope u do share your FR after your trip

http://www.bargirlfriendlyhotels.com...ndly-hotels-2/
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
I'd suggest you ask again.

IMHO he wrote back specifically that there is a thb 500 joiner fee, and then stated superfluously that if you were by yourself, that they will NOT charge a joiner fee.... Errrr... Of course?

I say it's just a ploy to trick you thinking what you thought and that when you make any protest etc when they charge you the thb 500, they'll just show you that they did specifically state there is a joiner fee

SEAJ
Thanks bro seaj and bro rapier for your advice. Yeah most likely I check with them again. Their english a bit confusing hahaa. Or maybe they mean threesome then will charge joiner fee lol.

Yeah I do know there are other joiner-free hotels at patong, but I kind of like R-Mar, coz I stayed before(with family unfortunately). The rooms are big and nice, and most impt don't have that sleazy feel haha.... Plan to bring a gal back for LT and want to have that GFE feel.

Or any bros here can recommend other similar type of resort near soi bangla, with no joiner fee? Apart from the usual C&N, Rico hotel all that. Thanks!!
Old 03-08-2014, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

To those bros who ask me for phone number of call service, my apologies I did not bring my Thai hp with me as I'm down under for a couple of weeks.
Old 06-08-2014, 12:13 PM
Samster

juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
Thanks bro seaj and bro rapier for your advice. Yeah most likely I check with them again. Their english a bit confusing hahaa. Or maybe they mean threesome then will charge joiner fee lol.

Yeah I do know there are other joiner-free hotels at patong, but I kind of like R-Mar, coz I stayed before(with family unfortunately). The rooms are big and nice, and most impt don't have that sleazy feel haha.... Plan to bring a gal back for LT and want to have that GFE feel.

Or any bros here can recommend other similar type of resort near soi bangla, with no joiner fee? Apart from the usual C&N, Rico hotel all that. Thanks!!
Try Patong Hemingway on Soi Sabai, just opposite Blanga. Brought 2 girls back, took their IDs and no question asked.
Old 06-08-2014, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
Try Patong Hemingway on Soi Sabai, just opposite Blanga. Brought 2 girls back, took their IDs and no question asked.
Wow 1 person 2 gals.... hook from where?
Old 06-08-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
OrlengJude is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
thanks for the intro bro. im curious too, brought 2 gals back? haha or u mean 1 for each night....
Old 07-08-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
omglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyomglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone able to reply fast
any good island hoping and the canoeing tour to recommend
Old 07-08-2014, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Wow 1 person 2 gals.... hook from where?
Tai Pan. Paid 2000 each LT, slighty above market rate.
Old 07-08-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omglol View Post
anyone able to reply fast
any good island hoping and the canoeing tour to recommend
Check out phukettravelcompany.com, quite a good experience with them.
Booked a half day tour (first day), a James Bond tour (2nd day) and a patong to airport through them on the morning of my first day there. Met the boss, Andrew, who is incredibly friendly.

The half day trip was really good as it bring you to the more prominent places of the island that give spectacular view of the beaches. Also went to the big buddha and wat chalong, a reknown temple. The regular 'sourvenir' shops as well, but with no pressure to buy. End the trip at the famous weekend market in Phuket Town.

I am impressed by Andrew's very dedicated customer care as unfortunately, the trip i booked on the 2nd day was called off due to insufficient customers. As i am already on the day tour on my first day and had no local contact number, Andrew went through great length to locate me when i returned to the hotel to offer me alternative plans. Unfortunately, they are not to my likings and i decline his offer and was duly given a full refund.

While the island hoping trip did not take place, i am impress by Andrew and i would largely recommend his agency. Was not able to compare prices, but i think its reasonable and i dont even mind paying a small premium to ensure everything on the trip is smooth.

If you are on the island already, his shop is just on the Soi opposite Macdonalds on the ground floor of Junceylon. About a 3 mins walk on the Soi, on the left side of the road.
Old 07-08-2014, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
thanks for the intro bro. im curious too, brought 2 gals back? haha or u mean 1 for each night....
2 girls together. No question asked. As much as i know it have a no joiner fee policy, i am actually prepared to pay for 1 joiner fee, cos not clear of they charged for 2 girls. Actually my first time bringing 2 back also.
Old 07-08-2014, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
c00ls0ul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heading up Phuket 15-24 August, watch this space
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1