The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 14-01-2022, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 13
devil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud of
Re: North East area

Anyone able to unlock F**** from L* S*****? Tried her once, feels good to have chio SYT massage
Old 14-01-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyasdfman View Post
Just notice a bro name moron zap me for sharing FR, so I guess I need to post one more.

Last month tried E**** @ M shop. Friendly, always smile. Slightly plump than the fb photo. Look not really syt feel, I guess early 30+
Massage above average, she can go knee style with really hard press, but I'm not those hard massage lover. standard gq
Rtm: no click for me. I have try others.

Up me if this is helpful for you.
even though points are as important as the wrinkles on my balls, damn annoying when i take time out to write FR and kena zap.

people are weird. probably some boomer keyboard warrior.
Old 14-01-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil11 View Post
Anyone able to unlock F**** from L* S*****? Tried her once, feels good to have chio SYT massage
Ya, love syt also. And she is Malaysia. Need to keep going back
Old 14-01-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro try A***,Ch**** on the other MP near opal cres
Mp name start with S.
Old 14-01-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Mp name start with S.
E is not bad, very teh.

Y and T***y are landmines. esp Y.
Old 14-01-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
E is not bad, very teh.

Y and T***y are landmines. esp Y.
Thanks for the useful info.
thinking to try one of the ml: A**y, Che***,E***
Old 14-01-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 16
airwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil11 View Post
Her skill improved alot compare 2 months back. hahaha.
Old 15-01-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ccks5432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Shared my very 1st FR in the USSC and Kovan thread. In case if any bros missed it since sharing is caring.

Here comes my contribution and much learning from bros here. Please don’t flame me and forgive my poor English.

Contact a ml on MiChat, and arrange for a session.

Name: XxxxMx
Look: 7/10 not bad, with mask cannot really judge, mid 20s
Figure: 7-8/10, slight tummy but I’m not choosy. The natural C-D cup is really a killer for me, soft and more than handful, highly recommended for boob lover
Attitude: friendly and willing to please and not a time watcher.
Damage: 50+50 (hj)
Location: near Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre, like a stone throw distance

Curtain type shop and common toilet, I’m fine with it as I’m the only client and door was locked. Massage was solid and not piano type. Right strength at the right place. After flip over, auto GQ, and I also auto slip my hands underneath to play with the naturally D mountains, super soft and smooth and fragranceful. I could say these pair is the best neh neh I played so far. Best thing is she auto zhut zhut my neh neh, making me exploded in no time.

After some simple cleaning, she walked me to the common toilet while my hands still glued to her neh neh, very reluctant to let go.

RTM: very likely when OC’s eyes are not so tight on me.

Bros who keen to know more, can pm me. I’m more than happy to share, if can up my point laggy best. Here wish all bros happy chiong-ing. Chiong happily, chiong safely

Hello bro can pm me her contact? Thx a lot if u can help
Old 16-01-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the useful info.
thinking to try one of the ml: A**y, Che***,E***

Ya the yoyo is the most ridiculous one. Its a 40+ 50 yr old auntie who used to work in a famous balestier 88 spa.

Anyway same boss with the empire state building shop opposite the same road.

Maybre the strategy is to transfer mls with low sales or who are 'burned' to the other one from time to time and repackage under different name and photoshop pic

Above is my own guess only, i never say its true. But if im the boss thats what i will do.
Old 16-01-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
It has been a month since my last visit, last night I went back again to enjoy another exclusive session, me myself as the only customer in the whole MP. Same shop same big neh neh ML, same procedure, door locked.

Paid entrance fee upon arrival, controlled myself until guided into the curtain partitioned room. As my 2nd visit, the ML already know my horniness, allowing me to roam the 2 big mountains before the session starts. The more I roam the more explosive my 2ic got, nego-ed with her for 2 artillery firing at additional $30 after some sweet talk.

1st round exploded when I was zhut zhut-ing her chocolate and hands on the mountains. Some bro said the mountains got zeng/modified. But to me, soft, smooth and fragrant, nothing more to ask for.

Massage proceeded after firing. It was some sort of essential oil treatment with hard massage, loosening the knots on my back, thigh and calf. Being considerate and nice, she kept checking with me if her pressing strength too much, any unbearable pain. Plus point!

When the clock was ticking close to end, comes my 2nd fire. My artillery fired after much hard work she put in. I was totally relax on bed with my hands roamed freely to the north (underneath) and south (outside), hearing she moan-ing softly into my ears, SHIOK!

ML: XxxxMi
Damage: 50+50+30
Thnz for the share bro. I went and tried. Your FR is accurate but I agree with other bros that her assets are Zenged but still ok. I wanted to try her cousin next round haha
Old 16-01-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
joeteo21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Thnz for the share bro. I went and tried. Your FR is accurate but I agree with other bros that her assets are Zenged but still ok. I wanted to try her cousin next round haha
Kind hearted bro. . Can share the contact ?
Old 16-01-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
It has been a month since my last visit, last night I went back again to enjoy another exclusive session, me myself as the only customer in the whole MP. Same shop same big neh neh ML, same procedure, door locked.

Paid entrance fee upon arrival, controlled myself until guided into the curtain partitioned room. As my 2nd visit, the ML already know my horniness, allowing me to roam the 2 big mountains before the session starts. The more I roam the more explosive my 2ic got, nego-ed with her for 2 artillery firing at additional $30 after some sweet talk.

1st round exploded when I was zhut zhut-ing her chocolate and hands on the mountains. Some bro said the mountains got zeng/modified. But to me, soft, smooth and fragrant, nothing more to ask for.

Massage proceeded after firing. It was some sort of essential oil treatment with hard massage, loosening the knots on my back, thigh and calf. Being considerate and nice, she kept checking with me if her pressing strength too much, any unbearable pain. Plus point!

When the clock was ticking close to end, comes my 2nd fire. My artillery fired after much hard work she put in. I was totally relax on bed with my hands roamed freely to the north (underneath) and south (outside), hearing she moan-ing softly into my ears, SHIOK!

Wow her mountains sure is good to grab
Old 16-01-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Her cousin a bit too deity, got the rich girl feel, mountains I think around B
Old 16-01-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jiajianeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Paid entrance fee upon arrival, controlled myself until guided into the curtain partitioned room. As my 2nd visit, the ML already know my horniness, allowing me to ro

am the 2 big mountains before the session starts. The more I roam the more explosive my 2ic got, nego-ed with her for 2 artillery firing at additional $30 after some sweet talk.

Bro can share contact thanks
Old 17-01-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 3
merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Mp name start with S.
this area many spa....which one?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread