The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-01-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 3
sodalicuous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
Below are some of the contact of jg ladies in sg that i have collated. only tried some so far. updated mr after a fellow bro and I tried some of these. pm to TRADE.

1) Home based jg near jurong point
review: not bad, but not as good as lingling jie

2) Near bugis mrt

3) Near lavender mrt
review: curtain shop, abit exposed. ml was a disciple of lingling jie. her style is quite similar to lingling jie, more chinese style jg no pain. nth else offered

4) Selegie road

5) Little India mrt

6) west side spa

7) west side spa 2

8) upper boon keng - mindy
review: One of the more legit and effective jg. thai style and quite painful. personally feel she is much more effective than chinese style jg. nth else offered

9) AMK - LLJ disciple
review: tried few years back and jg by another llj disciple. felt that it was smoother to pee, but erection not much effect. first time kenna poke backside by LLJ also. knn so painful i don't ever want to experience it again. nth else offered

10) balestier - miyuki
review: tried her previously when she was at tpy. slightly more expensive but I have to say it is the most painful but most effective jg i have experienced. ml looks quite good also but nth else offered beside jg.

11) macpherson - vera
YF disciple. home based. probably the youngest and most chio jg ml in sg. chinese style jg, not that effective but massage is not bad. can top up $20 for topless roaming and release at the end of session. iirc about B cup. good option if you are looking for smth more sensual. she's only based in sg for few mths a year and will be leaving end of this mth for cny.

12) soda
have not managed to try as she takes mostly regulars

13) bugis nearby - nana
used to work with amy at amk.

14) joo chiat - amy
used to be based in amk.

15) bugis - toto
Hi bro. Don't mind can share the home based at Jurong point as I'm staying around there.
Old 15-01-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
qwery123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
Just sharing mine..hope this helps. Other than juagen, her massage no horse run, crack ur neck and back still shiok. If she do not crack, she find it not satisfying.
Hi can share contacts? Thanks.
Old 15-01-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sodalicuous View Post
Hi bro. Don't mind can share the home based at Jurong point as I'm staying around there.
I added this one after getting the contact. Her wechat moments showed a rather bbw lady. After a while, saw that she had hidden all the moments photos, lol
Old 15-01-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
annoyance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share melody/soda/shi shi/coco contact pls pm...
Old 15-01-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Pls PM ctc for soda, she sounds so legendary as described by most here so I'm kinda interested. Thanks !
Old 15-01-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
wolfy168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share ctc?
Old 15-01-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 3
merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!

The juagen master that i always look for is Penny, formerly from the concord glass hotel from havelock road. she will massage your ball and the veins , when ur rod hardened , she will use her special technique to crack your penis and you can hear a sound. Fear not, your penis is doing fine, hahaha.....then she continue to do her juagen until you very song .......legendary ML......i believe old birds will know her.
Old 16-01-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 22
glosso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglosso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
Just sharing mine..hope this helps. Other than juagen, her massage no horse run, crack ur neck and back still shiok. If she do not crack, she find it not satisfying.
Hi bro,

Can share contact? Thanks.
Long time since last jg.
Old 16-01-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 16
massa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by merc88 View Post
The juagen master that i always look for is Penny, formerly from the concord glass hotel from havelock road. she will massage your ball and the veins , when ur rod hardened , she will use her special technique to crack your penis and you can hear a sound. Fear not, your penis is doing fine, hahaha.....then she continue to do her juagen until you very song .......legendary ML......i believe old birds will know her.
wow bro, this one is legendary! up u point, care share!
Old 16-01-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvintay View Post
One of my friend introduced me to a juagen milf.

(1) she examine my body to see whether there is any blockage

(2) after which she will knead me and massage my sore point. From shoulder to lower back. Packed a powerful punch

(3) her juagen will be 30 min or more. Wa! Really powerful as she tugged all the veins and it was painful until I cry. After 15 min, it becomes less painful. She claimed less clog

(4) she will advise you whether to release or not but up to you. For those with strong cock, you can release if you want

Lastly, the after effect, my pee stream becomes more powerful. Cock hard till it erects everyday when I wait up. Sibei powerful this juagen master. I am shocked she is so low profile.

Care to share your gem bro?
Old 16-01-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
player88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayer88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Hi bro care to share yr contact
Old 16-01-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 8
VodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to behold

Any kind bro can share contact for soda or melody? Would love to try jg for the first time.
Old 16-01-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
mik33k is Cool - loads of Potential

Any good bro share coco contact? TIA
Old 16-01-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this one really long .. dont know she still working. i heard her shifu Doris just enjoy her time and no more working already.

You got PM

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 16-01-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Hi anyone tried TOTO at Golden mile ? Any review ? Thanks 🙏
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread