The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Anisa of FoxyThai
130/90/2

Hello everyone, im back again. This time try a new stable that I haven't tried before.

If you never read my FR before, i prefer slightly more mature ladies, service very good, can french, natural boobs, have ass, a bit meaty girls i dont mind. My standards for service have been set very high from commando like Yuma or Nessa, but standards for looks and body is slightly lower than average. Too skinny/bony, too young/green/inexperienced i dont like.

Okt: 10/10 fast response and quick confirmation. Instructions are quite clear to me.

Location: 8/10, apartment near KK hospital, just follow instructions, straight into elevator and up, no questions asked. Room is small sized, common toilet. New towel was provided, much better experience than the good morning towels that are so small and cannot dry a big sized guy like me. Shower is large enough to fit me and Anisa.

Looks: 7/10, had some makeup on, 30% discount from pictures, the smoothing filter is quite overdone. Really milf kind, i think if makeup a bit more can score higher.

Body: 7/10 she is on the meatier side, medium belly, large natural boobs, meaty ass. MD bakness scale 5-6.

Boobs: 8/10 NATURAL big C cups, nice to grab, nipples are light brown colour, she says she doesnt have any kids, so that explains the colour and only slight sag. Can play with nipples and tune radio, radio can be a bit loud haha.
Ass: 8.5/10, nice ass to grab and bang in doggy.
Shower: 8/10, thorough in cleaning front and back, and cock. A little bit of teasing, more of ice breaking in the shower. She speaks english very fluently, only needing google translator once in a while.

Performance
Kiss: 7/10, kissing was decent, she initiated and a lot of kissing throughout the session. French attempted, but was a bit weird, not much tongue play.

Catbath 7/10, light teasing and catbath, moved onto BBBJ quickly.

BBBJ: 7.5/10. BJ started with light licking, then moved onto sucking my dick sloppily, mixed in with some suction and deepthroating.

Boobjob: NA

Pussy: 7/10, trimmed, few days growth. Did not finger or lick. When inserting, felt great when she bottoms out and grinds. The middle section feels a little loose.
AR: NA
CIM: NA

FJ: 7.5/10, Anisa started to ride me in cowgirl, seems like she is sensitive, ride me for a while and she was moaning quite loudly. Must be because she is singer for over 10 years, her lungs very powerful LOL. Swapped to doggy and after about 5-10 minutes, finally came.

Showered and laid down to TCSS, literally karaoke session. Her english is really very fluent, and chinese pronunciation is about 80% correct, just using the thai subtitles, thats quite impressive i feel. She stream videos and songs so much, she had to top up her data sim card right before my session 🤣. After about 20 mins or so, she got up and started to tease me again, teasing my nipples so much that it started to become ticklish, and she continued to tickle me. Another ting tong siao one haha.

After calming down, kissing session started again, cock can mari kita liao, round 2, we started from cowgirl where she ride until she came loudly and violently, knocking my spectacles off. Swapped to missionary, then she propped her legs up onto my shoulders, letting me fuck her hard. Swapped to side missionary, think its called the pretzel position. Finally swapped to doggy and i fucked for 20 minutes straight, still cannot cum. Haiz, delayed ejaculation. No fault of Anisa.

GFE: 7.5/10, Anisa is quite good at breaking the ice and making you feel comfortable. At some points, feel like motherly, mostly like girlfriend.

Overall: I think is a great experience for MILF, if you dont mind meaty ladies.

RTF: No, want to try others.
Old Today, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Hoe2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Chili
Looks : 10/10 much better form the photo
Body : 10/10 dream type
BBBJ : 12/10 slow and deep
FJ : 15/10 great body for any position u request
GFE : 12/10 long lost gf
RTF : for her , yes 👍
Old Today, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qwertuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for LOVEAFFAIR Mimi

Looks - 8/10 diff from photo but still ok
Body - 10/10 perfect proportions. slim waist, natural boobs, cute butt.
Boobs - 9/10 Natural and fits body perfectly
French 10/10 - DFKKKKKKK
BBBJ - 11/10 headbob to cim finish. what more to say
FJ - 10/10 accomodating to any pos. watching the boobs jiggle whilst doing the deed is 😍. special service if can click
GFE - 10/10 chatty. can speak decent English. no commercial feel.

Shout-out to OKT. fast response and clear directions.
Old Today, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 16
pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
FR for Anisa of FoxyThai
130/90/2

Hello everyone, im back again. This time try a new stable that I haven't tried before.

If you never read my FR before, i prefer slightly more mature ladies, service very good, can french, natural boobs, have ass, a bit meaty girls i dont mind. My standards for service have been set very high from commando like Yuma or Nessa, but standards for looks and body is slightly lower than average. Too skinny/bony, too young/green/inexperienced i dont like.

Okt: 10/10 fast response and quick confirmation. Instructions are quite clear to me.

Location: 8/10, apartment near KK hospital, just follow instructions, straight into elevator and up, no questions asked. Room is small sized, common toilet. New towel was provided, much better experience than the good morning towels that are so small and cannot dry a big sized guy like me. Shower is large enough to fit me and Anisa.

Looks: 7/10, had some makeup on, 30% discount from pictures, the smoothing filter is quite overdone. Really milf kind, i think if makeup a bit more can score higher.

Body: 7/10 she is on the meatier side, medium belly, large natural boobs, meaty ass. MD bakness scale 5-6.

Boobs: 8/10 NATURAL big C cups, nice to grab, nipples are light brown colour, she says she doesnt have any kids, so that explains the colour and only slight sag. Can play with nipples and tune radio, radio can be a bit loud haha.
Ass: 8.5/10, nice ass to grab and bang in doggy.
Shower: 8/10, thorough in cleaning front and back, and cock. A little bit of teasing, more of ice breaking in the shower. She speaks english very fluently, only needing google translator once in a while.

Performance
Kiss: 7/10, kissing was decent, she initiated and a lot of kissing throughout the session. French attempted, but was a bit weird, not much tongue play.

Catbath 7/10, light teasing and catbath, moved onto BBBJ quickly.

BBBJ: 7.5/10. BJ started with light licking, then moved onto sucking my dick sloppily, mixed in with some suction and deepthroating.

Boobjob: NA

Pussy: 7/10, trimmed, few days growth. Did not finger or lick. When inserting, felt great when she bottoms out and grinds. The middle section feels a little loose.
AR: NA
CIM: NA

FJ: 7.5/10, Anisa started to ride me in cowgirl, seems like she is sensitive, ride me for a while and she was moaning quite loudly. Must be because she is singer for over 10 years, her lungs very powerful LOL. Swapped to doggy and after about 5-10 minutes, finally came.

Showered and laid down to TCSS, literally karaoke session. Her english is really very fluent, and chinese pronunciation is about 80% correct, just using the thai subtitles, thats quite impressive i feel. She stream videos and songs so much, she had to top up her data sim card right before my session 🤣. After about 20 mins or so, she got up and started to tease me again, teasing my nipples so much that it started to become ticklish, and she continued to tickle me. Another ting tong siao one haha.

After calming down, kissing session started again, cock can mari kita liao, round 2, we started from cowgirl where she ride until she came loudly and violently, knocking my spectacles off. Swapped to missionary, then she propped her legs up onto my shoulders, letting me fuck her hard. Swapped to side missionary, think its called the pretzel position. Finally swapped to doggy and i fucked for 20 minutes straight, still cannot cum. Haiz, delayed ejaculation. No fault of Anisa.

GFE: 7.5/10, Anisa is quite good at breaking the ice and making you feel comfortable. At some points, feel like motherly, mostly like girlfriend.

Overall: I think is a great experience for MILF, if you dont mind meaty ladies.

RTF: No, want to try others.
LOL you also yuma regular. Too bad she MIA many years nv come back also. Not contactable
Old Today, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Pinggi (KT)

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=982430

Looks :7/10, cheerful gal, thai-tan, +some yrs
Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced
Body: 7/10, Bakness 5-6
BBBJ: 8/10,
French: yes
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10

RTF material.
Old Today, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
maestro56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Yuyee
Looks : 10/10 ( Photos are similar, ignore the video. The video is just bad )
Body : 11/10 (Wow!!)
BBBJ : 10/10 (GOOOOD!)
FJ : 12/10 ( BEST LARR!!! )
GFE : 10/10 ( Feel that you are special )
RTF : Would love to! Bring her back again ok! Definitely will choose her if available in the future...

This stable so far been awesome, all the girls are as per photos are hotttt!!!

This stable so far 10/10 match. So far 10 times I go through them, 10 I go home a happy man!

Thanks ONESIAM!

Last edited by maestro56; Today at 10:32 PM. Reason: Attaching a photo.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1