The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2024, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!
Re: How do you break up with your fuck buddy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
If the kid is a girl, no easy way to tell. Blood type is one way, but only if the kid's bloody type does not correspond to either the mother's or the father's or a combination of the two (i.e. two "O" parents cannot possibly produce a baby that is A or B or AB)

If the kid is a boy, all you need to ascertain paternity is your saliva sample (and the boy's)

Y-chromosome testing. Simple and foolproof

Not sure if you are ever interested, though
Thanks for the share. I was mildly aware of all that when I was proposed by her (I also did my own reading). I let her do all the logistical research because she was the one at stake here.

Its been about 15 years since and she is still married and the daughter thankfully looks more like her then me.
Old 12-04-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My Fb was a Vietnamese girl. We know each other through work, often stayed late in office. We can hit off pretty welll.

So one night after work we went out for abit of supper and beer. She suddenly asked me why I no gf and what was I waiting for and if I’m a virgin. I said right one haven come la, virgin or not u dare try we go hotel test la.

She said ok come. So we drove to the nearest hotel and cut long story short, we literally made love from there and almost every few times a a week. Either at her house or outside. Love making was very intense and we tried many wild things like AR and even AJ. I love AJ and she told me how she lover my dick in her ass.

It was only when her work pass wasn’t renewed she told me to marry her and I refuse. That’s when she knows it’s times up and when she left she never returned. Thinking back, it’s a lost to me
Old 12-04-2024, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
masakii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I decided I had to get married, I just left my date. and we have agreed to stop. because she knows I already have a girlfriend
Old 12-04-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
My ang mo gf rode me vigorously in cowgirl last week. Rammed my cock into her off angle. Painful as hell.
Cock on MC now.
She still tempts me by wearing only FBT shorts to bed. Topless. And asks me to apply her night creams on her body. Especially her nipples..
I came on her face last week too.

As a downside, she doesn't cook well.
Cannot become wife la hor?
Cooking can be outsourced....
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 12-04-2024, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Amplified87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just make distance and byeeee haahaa
Old 12-04-2024, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 7
Bobstlera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBobstlera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

meet for a last fuck n end it
Old 12-04-2024, 06:37 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

just have sex with many other girls, she will know its time to leave.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 12-04-2024, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
BuddieDigest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

text her and ask her if she still miss your last fuck
Old 13-04-2024, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
DiagonalZeether deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just ignore or block unless wanna have a last fuck
Old 14-04-2024, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Pig2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No such thing as last fuck
Old 15-04-2024, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

Well, my last FB, I met was about 18 months ago. Was working in a beauty store in one of the premium malls. I would pass by her shop many times as my office was next door and she showed a lot of interest even though she knew I was married.
I tried to avoid but one day she was wearing those tight top with her boobs accentuated and we met at a smoking area with no one else around. ( she used to wear sexy outfit usually in black)
We kicked off a conversation and then she said can we be friends and I don’t mind we are married.
We exchanged numbers and said bye and 3 hours later my cock was in her mouth.
She loved it rough and it was crazy fun. But got stingy and would text without bothering that i could be home at the time etc . One day just called it off because she was getting out of hand.
Best cocksucker I ever came across.
Bumped into her recently at a smoking zone and she said sorry and wants to do it again.
I would only do it again if no text. When meet just do it and forget it but I think that is hard to achieve with her.
Btw, she was in it also just for fun but she can’t control her messages so sometimes I think if bump into her again, will just do it again but without text and love business, if she commits to that.
Old Yesterday, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of

So far those that I want 3some especially with their daughters either break up with me instantly or they allow.

Recently just got 1 3some with a FB cousin.

But long time ago, was fucking my sergeant from NS (don't ask me what camp). That time not married and also had a short break up with girlfriend. But eventually, I went back to my gf, my sergeant also on her own stopped contacting me.

But her pussy was damn tight and slippery man. I remembered she's the only one I last only 5 minutes then shoot all over her body.
Old Yesterday, 02:24 PM
Samster

Subarashiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
just have sex with many other girls, she will know its time to leave.
Action can talk for everything ya hahaha
Old Yesterday, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 14
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

There is never a real break up... if the situation permits, its probably going to happen again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1