The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-09-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 10
207207 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy207207 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyronboy12 View Post
Tried Star last week from https://sglonelyguys.online/star-massage/

Opened the door and was pleasantly surprised because she looked better than the photos at least to me. Massage was good/hard and felt very comfortable as she will occasionally chit chat and make sure everything is okay.

When come to sensual, she will moan and catbath you but totally clothed. She allow top roaming but still with clothes on so felt a bit restricted. Anyway her tits push up like mad because advertised as C but when I roam only felt like A. Sensual was quite normal because only regular HJ. However she's a really nice person to talk to.

Might not RTM because want to explore more svcs
Don't promotes for her, she is very money face,she provide full sex service also(don't try service attitude is bad)this happens because of your offer($) to her
Old 25-09-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Anyone tried her before? never noticed her posting..
21 years old and C Cups

https://sglonelyguys.online/li-li-massage/
Old 25-09-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Wah lau, for a while u got me excited. I thought the ex original Wawa had returned.
Well.. I was only excited for the first 5 mins into the session
Old 25-09-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRunner View Post
I kinda miss Annie and Vicky

Vicky for her cute uniform costume BJ and Annie for her exceptional "GFE"
Short Hair SYT Annie? She's kind of cute and has good services such as hugging you the moment you come in, fake love making etc..

But small neh neh and quite abit of baby fats on her tummy
Old 25-09-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Baby as in the Baby from SLG? her shop has other better girls like Rina, Diamond, Hannah (not sure if she still there). One thing though, the place many years no reno but thats why the price still lower compared to other shop with girls of those standards.
You got the wrong baby
Hannah has left
Diamond and Rina are still there

I like this Baby over Diamond
Rina is best looking but overall Baby edges out for me

The Baby bro Franco refers to is not in the same place as diamond or Rina
Old 25-09-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://beautycastle.org/baby-massage-jg-unlimited-hj/

Just visited she is a quite pretty lady location is accessible and great, parking is available. Her apartment is very clean and she greeted me with a warm smile upon entering.
Her command of English is good ,need to speak to her slowly so she can understand .
Service & Massage skill i give her 8.5/10.
Old 25-09-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
I kinda miss Annie and Vicky

Vicky for her cute uniform costume BJ and Annie for her exceptional "GFE"
The viet near PL?
Old 25-09-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3519 / Power: 15
jessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Wah lau, for a while u got me excited. I thought the ex original Wawa had returned.
Wawa is like N years ago.....one of my all-time favs
Old 25-09-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Then which spas are better bro?

Cos all chop carrot fuck shops what. You also said. Yes JB and the circular joints all just fuck shops. And not relaxing. No privacy. Dirty beds. Thin walls. Sometimes cannot wash up properly.

Then which spa better and have competitive prices like the MLs here? None right? If got tell me hor!
Jalan besar and Circular joints are full service..... Not fuck shops.....they include a nice relaxing massage before bbbj and sex for $150 - $200....

The place is good enough for me, and the moaning of the girls as i get my massage is a thrilling atmosphere
Old 25-09-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Maybe i caught her on bad DAYS bah. Anyway from FRs can tell she delivers comprehensive services and possess a huge natural pair, so is just my personal preference for ML whom practices better text etiquette lah. I am never the type who feel I die die must experience any particular ML..随缘。
My one and only visit to TT was a year ago, so maybe things have changed? I have yet to find that out. Will update if I do.
Old 25-09-2020, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 4
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Boys, anyone tried this new one yet? Not sure if new or under a new name

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-alice/
Old 25-09-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeathknight View Post
Boys, anyone tried this new one yet? Not sure if new or under a new name

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-alice/
you like big meaty lao chai
Old 25-09-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 4
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
you like big meaty lao chai
Live life, large, bro lol 😂
Old 25-09-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 8
SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!

Feeling adventurous and bored, so decided to pay Star's friend a visit.

https://sglonelyguys.online/si-si-massage/

MILF for sure. Decent looks, in her 30s, got to discount 10% from her photos. Tall, lanky and beautiful slim pair of legs. Don't expect someone young or SYT. More for MILF lovers.

Massage skills are great, seems likely trained before. Will ask you where is more tired and if strength is enough. Her teasing was good as well. Sensual was SOP, nothing special. Non-commercial feel but however, not FN though, she mentioned only can lift up the bra and t-shirt, that's about it.
Old 25-09-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 15
thwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros, any recommendations for good authentic juagen massage? Already lost track who is left in sg now..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1