The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
My understanding is if you (wife) have lands, depending the size of the land you pay land tax only. So anything you growing on the land, lets say you managed to grow gold melon out of it and sell it, you can keep the profit 100% and won't be tax. Think must go read and understand thai laws to know better.

Also have to be careful survey the area before buying lands because some bad locals they do dirty on certain plot of area. You buy the land to grow rice and they sabotage your field so your land go wasted then they will approach you to offer buy cheaper price. Of course sell or not is up to you.
If you have a land and over the size of i think if im not wrong , 5rai and above and is lying there doing nothing, will be taxed but if you make it to a farm or whatever it generates a economic cycle..no tax.. this law was passed in 2561 if i remember correctly

I'M CIM KING
Old 25-09-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Yes around that price.. but dont have sense of security though. that why i choose to buy house like town home with security guard..
Oh so yours is the model moo baan with enclosed wall with security...
Mine is the open old style of moo baan...the security we have a few..but all are four legs...5555 Ask your wife go apply for a pistol.. My wife has a 12 guage shot gun in her kampong home..

I'M CIM KING
Old 25-09-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Whoa... you guys level beri high... find real honey... really know how to enjoy
Bro the honey can be quite lucrative income leh... the best is to sell it off with the soft crust.. berrrrriiii nice...nautraly sweetener.. safer than the factory sugar..

I'M CIM KING
Old 25-09-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

News saying some coup might take place soon in Thailand over the succession of the new army General!
Stay safe everyone!
Old 25-09-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
News saying some coup might take place soon in Thailand over the succession of the new army General!
Stay safe everyone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Think most sg guys based in thailand don't stay near "political areas". So they quite safe. Unless it happen machiam like the movie THE PURGE then bobian liao.

ps.

If thai govt close facebook etc social media hor maybe can cause a revolution 555555. There are people depend on fb to make a living leh.
Last time coup also affect Chiangmai....Army and tanks park in front of the moat gate area like Thaepae gate, Changphuk gate etc......I park my car nearby the tank and go take photo with the tank
Old 26-09-2020, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Think maybe depend on places and also your visa......for my spouse visa and in Chiangmai got renew 5 years, last time did in bkk once also got 5 years renew.
Old 28-09-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Oh so yours is the model moo baan with enclosed wall with security...
Mine is the open old style of moo baan...the security we have a few..but all are four legs...5555 Ask your wife go apply for a pistol.. My wife has a 12 guage shot gun in her kampong home..
now im staying open old style of moo baan.. but in future i want buy house which is model moo baan.. is it easy to apply? but now the village (old style of moo baan) pretty safe.
Old 28-09-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Stay safe everyone!
coup to against who...?
Prayuth and Watchman...?

I'M CIM KING
Old 28-09-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
now im staying open old style of moo baan.. but in future i want buy house which is model moo baan.. is it easy to apply? but now the village (old style of moo baan) pretty safe.
"is it easy to apply?" you mean the model moo baan...? yah its easy and straight foward. Ask you wife to apply and pay deposit and if have unit available, and thats yours after deposit paid..
If not available and many people want , pay deposit and wait for draw slot...if never kena, then return deposit..

I'M CIM KING
Old 29-09-2020, 09:48 AM
Samster

ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
"is it easy to apply?" you mean the model moo baan...? yah its easy and straight foward. Ask you wife to apply and pay deposit and if have unit available, and thats yours after deposit paid..
If not available and many people want , pay deposit and wait for draw slot...if never kena, then return deposit..
i mean the applying of gun
Old 29-09-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
i mean the applying of gun
Not personal experience but wife's brother-in-law is kinda gun hobbyist. What I know from him is that you have to have a business that have a certain revenue like 1 million baht annual. He's a fruit exporter to vietnam and have to bring cash to buy fruit from local farmers. Legally own guns is to go attend some course and apply license to carry firearms. The license is more expensive than the gun itself. He has a desert eagle kind of gun very beautiful and he said the gun only about 55k but license already cost him 90k. After that he can join to gun club and shooting ranges. He also have a carbine auto but there's rules to follow.

1) for pistol he can carry all times inside his car but cannot load if he pass his province amphur. Meaning if his license is mae theng, once he enter chiang dao he has to remove the mag from the gun.

2) the carbine totally cannot leave home unless apply for license from range/club. And the mag is safe keep inside the club. That means he have the gun without the mag.

I asked him how much is the license for the carbine and he peeked at wife and said don't ask better... LOL scare kena fuck.
Old 29-09-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Bro to add on...Even BB gun need to register and pay license fee..555 if caught by police unlawful possession even a BB gun.. will be fined.

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 29-09-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Not personal experience but wife's brother-in-law is kinda gun hobbyist. What I know from him is that you have to have a business that have a certain revenue like 1 million baht annual. He's a fruit exporter to vietnam and have to bring cash to buy fruit from local farmers. Legally own guns is to go attend some course and apply license to carry firearms. The license is more expensive than the gun itself. He has a desert eagle kind of gun very beautiful and he said the gun only about 55k but license already cost him 90k. After that he can join to gun club and shooting ranges. He also have a carbine auto but there's rules to follow.

1) for pistol he can carry all times inside his car but cannot load if he pass his province amphur. Meaning if his license is mae theng, once he enter chiang dao he has to remove the mag from the gun.

2) the carbine totally cannot leave home unless apply for license from range/club. And the mag is safe keep inside the club. That means he have the gun without the mag.

I asked him how much is the license for the carbine and he peeked at wife and said don't ask better... LOL scare kena fuck.
wow wow..so complicated.. no wonder alot ppl have unlicensed gun
Old 30-09-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
wow wow..so complicated.. no wonder alot ppl have unlicensed gun
Its not the Gun that is dangerous...
its the mind of a human which is dangerous...
Gun dont kills, but Human does...

I'M CIM KING
Old 16-10-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Political scene in Thailand is quite different from other countries...
Not one gov was spared from protest for decades....
The loser side, be it the Yellow or Red, Left or Right, always and always will use the same tactics, "Democracy and Freedom and Transparency" on the ruling party, even if the ruling party is call "Democratic Party", go track back all protests and will see, "Demand Democracy and Freedom and Transparency from the current ruling party."
Also it will comes at some point of time when the economy is down for a group of people, then try to spread the "hate" to another group and so on...
Before was using mostly the poor farmers and the lowest group in the hierarchy, then now recently starts to use youth and then now add in students.
Becos if any attack on the students, the protestors has addition "chips" to bet on in their "hate spreading" - "the authorities are dictator and want to crush the students and not listening to the people of the country."
Thai being like to take pity on many small things will start to sway into their group and then their protest group will grow in numbers..
Basically taking the students for a free ride and as shields. Just like HKG
Try asking, Thanathorn to bring his wife and his children to the front line..or any of the leaders behind the scene, ask them to let their own children go to the front line to protest too...
try to weigh this..In Thailand, all these billionaire biz turned politician, they claim they want to help the thai people..but by how..? by politics? Politics is only for own interests since day one..never it is for the general people..
If i was a billionaire like Thanathorn or Thaksin.. i will buy land, build school and do useful things into the community under my own name. create more small size biz and hire the poor rather than going into politics...so many still suffering in the north with no medical access, just becos they are the minority.
Every time, before gov form, all say do for the people of thailand, then when elected and form the gov, then.......................................

What they are doing now is just another normal protest..
its just a cycle.. its a norm in Thailand. This behavior will never end..
Today, if Thanathorn is the PM...today the protest will be lead by the other opposition and claim the same thing, they want "Democracy, Freedom and Transparency"

I'M CIM KING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1