The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2020, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Fadeout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Can't be coincidence the NEXT DAY RIGHT after I try to call her, her social media posts all like from happy to damn down. Like something went wrong. I would wish like u guys say it's everything fine. I not seeking attention..i just feel like something went DAMN wrong because of ME
Old 25-09-2020, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Fadeout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's one of the js hses. I been a regular of that girl 1yr 9months. I won't be able to forgive myself if I find out I wrecked her life. I really can't. I didn't have the intention.
Old 25-09-2020, 08:32 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadeout View Post
It's one of the js hses. I been a regular of that girl 1yr 9months. I won't be able to forgive myself if I find out I wrecked her life. I really can't. I didn't have the intention.
Quote:
Can't be coincidence the NEXT DAY RIGHT after I try to call her, her social media posts all like from happy to damn down. Like something went wrong. I would wish like u guys say it's everything fine. I not seeking attention..i just feel like something went DAMN wrong because of ME
Bro, u should just let her go.

While you are typing your posts, she could be in bed with another dude or married someone else.
Old 25-09-2020, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was during the cb period at around 8plus. I wanted to say goodbye to her thru video incase I never get to meet her again, my intention was not ask her do any funny shit. I just can't stop thinking whether did I accidentally wreck her life by trying to call her. I really did not have any ill intentions and just wanted to bid farewell
Video call has nothing to do with getting her into trouble...

Let's face it she is her for such a long time she will have lots of regulars too
And if she doesn't contact u after she go back it's just her choice
Some girls like to cut off contact after they return
You are over thinking things
Old 25-09-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Think u may need to seek a medical help
Old 25-09-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just can't shake off the feeling i fucked up big time man. If she kenna the rest of the girls would be still be there or not??? Just got this really bad feeling. I ask her whether I did something wrong she never reply. Damn man
Quote:
Quote:

Bro, calmed down. One characteristic of men which you seems to have lost it or blinded by your love is logical thinking.
A lot of bros here has given good advice.

To you, she may be your love, to her you may just be a customer.

What have you given her other than the money you pay for the sessions? Small gifts? There are other customers who can do so. A future? Financial bailout would she don’t have to work as a pro anymore? All your love and commitment - then do you think she will accept it given she has many other customers who may also be after her, or she prefers her own nationality men? She does not have any commitment to you. She also do not need to tell you the truth. Your 1 yr 9 mths patronizing her is just a commercial transaction. Nothing more, it ends after you leave the room.

The wechat, WhatsApp, is all customer support , customer service by the WL to retain her customers.

Maybe share share my experience - yi yi 2047, one of the girls I patronize a lot too, nice conversations, she shows concerns, seems like got mutual feelingS, she enjoys the sex and me too, we message on wechat too , but in the end when she left singapore, my wechat deleted/blocked. Can say she lost her local SIM card no, but if she wants to retain you as a friend or something special, she could have tell me her home town wechat or contact before she leaves. Really it’s just a commercial transaction and you need to open your eyes and look beyond.

Already told you a Video call will not ruin her. But if she is caught outside with clients illegally prostituting herself, or even a legit sexual affair, under her yellow card rules cannot. So that could be the trouble or something else

Get a grip of yourself. Or go get psychiatric help if you can’t.
Old 25-09-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey bros.there is something weighing heavily on my mind. I had a regular girl. During the period i tried to videocall her n she didn't pick up. After that she stopped talking to me n ignore all my message until one day she texted me then she returned to Thailand and embassy helped her.
But what I ask myself till today is whether i indirectly harmed her because i keep think did av deport her back or was the hse being checked when I tried to call her. The house still has girls and I think the license did not get revoke as they have plans to open
But I asked myself everyday whether did I accidentally ruin her life as after that her insta post all sad n down. Can any bros enlighten me on this? It's killing me inside slowly
All due respect but need to be blunt. Her problems are probably a lot bigger than you as a customer making one video call - unanswered some more. Lol.

I was video calling my GL WL everyday for 5/6 months before she left. And we'd have long long chats each time.

Video calls have nothing to do with her leaving. There's absolutely nothing wrong with video calls. She just wants to go home. You're obviously not very significant to her life or problems, proven by her the lack of response to you. So no need to over think it.

What I understand is that when a WL leaves, she has to:-
1. Officially cancel/cut her card with ICA.
2. Submit request to her embassy for one of the limited seats on the next chartered flight home - and this is done via balloting, so no guarantees when it'll be. Sometimes within the week , sometimes wait for a month.
3. Once her ballot is successful, she can be informed, by phone call, as late as one or two days before scheduled flight. She will have to rush to airlines ticketing office.
4. Bye bye Singapore.
5. Once reach home, she will have to undergo jialat 14 days quarantine. Not in luxury hotels like Singapore. Sometimes in makeshift army barracks without aircon and lots of mosquitoes. Suffer man.
Old 25-09-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
xbonkster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this true?

Old 25-09-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey bros.there is something weighing heavily on my mind. I had a regular girl. During the period i tried to videocall her n she didn't pick up. After that she stopped talking to me n ignore all my message until one day she texted me then she returned to Thailand and embassy helped her.
But what I ask myself till today is whether i indirectly harmed her because i keep think did av deport her back or was the hse being checked when I tried to call her. The house still has girls and I think the license did not get revoke as they have plans to open
But I asked myself everyday whether did I accidentally ruin her life as after that her insta post all sad n down. Can any bros enlighten me on this? It's killing me inside slowly
There was no love in between.
Purely commercial transactions.
Old 25-09-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
There was no love in between.
Purely commercial transactions.
spot on, that is real GL norm
Old 25-09-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbonkster View Post
Is this true?

ooo, hope not true but in reality maybe yes
Old 25-09-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
grafitti1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Is this true?

Not true according to my regular. Still the same as before with no news.
Old 25-09-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyfans View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA BLOCKED! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

No point arguing with me on forum and talking cock about value for money. What matters is IRL. And in IRL, you're just a poor fuck that WLs delete the moment they leave. In her opinion, you're too ugly and too poor to be worth keeping around. If ever you go China don't look for her. Solid evidence you're a cockroach.

You and your Ah Pek friends are pathetic. Eat mee goreng can imagine eating chilli crab and getting your money's worth.

One no money cockroach explaining to another no money cockroach why he got blocked. Exchanging loser stories about life at the bottom. Shit doesn't get any funnier than this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Can you heed this brother advice or not?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
Maybe you should MYOB.
I talk to other people, does it matter to you? why you come and interrupt, wait this brother HDL tell you to shut off your FAN and MYOB la.
You already indulging in FL and expensive bonks, go chat with your FL okt la.
Old 25-09-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2555 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

seems like phase 3 is "weeks" away.

but then also not easy since most if not all the girls go back.

get new stock also need to apply permit.

don't really see it anytime soon thou.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.

Old 25-09-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is this true?

Wow, if don't send back how? Is gahmen giving money to these OKTs to sustain their girls?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1