The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardlove View Post
You're back! Lit up when I saw your FR.
As usual, nice writing and enjoyable read.
Too bad she didn't give you an opportunity to flaunt your photography skills.
Thanks forwardlove!

Usually I would spend the time between shots to do the photography. But this time she automatically took the duvet to cover ourselves and cuddle together. Loved the moment with her so much I just went on with it.

At the very end, I had only 4 minutes to set up, take the photos and dress up and go lol.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old Today, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
whenlust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Jan2014 View Post
Been getting way too many bombs in Dome 1. See picture nice nice. Meet that time the face pichak or body fat fat. Even if reviews say skinny, no tummy, also fake. My last 4 visits were all bombs. Am I that suay! This thread was started to prevent this kind leh. I can no longer tell which reviews are real now.

Any kind bros can recommend a slim girl with good service can speak French and English well?
Point out your visits. Let OKTs and everyone know. If you keep them for yourself, i can only say then you also need the brains and time to do the research for your own sake. If OKTs have the brains to craft good fake FRs, PS/AI pix by doing due effort like communicating with the girls etc, so be it. But i dont think this is the situation as there is mismatch between FRs, pix and experience.

got my eyes peeled for french too, but not a lot of FRs put it in at least FL i might be keen on
Old Today, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
2Jan2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
When selling a product or service, one would only choose the best photos and videos to represent it. In a largely unregulated place like this, you can expect people to alter the photos, get fantasy writers on your team, and whatnot. It's the wild west basically.

I think the scene locally is not bad already. One time in Japan I was supposed to get a OL but got an elephant instead. When looking at the listings and reading reviews, take everything with a pinch of salt and put everything on the lowest common denominator (e.g. if she has one good picture and one bad picture, don't think she'll ever look better than the bad picture). After bonking for a while, there are a few trustworthy stables that I just look out for. The rest of the listings and FR I'd just totally ignore since they're usually not worth the time and risk.

Haven't been bonking a lot recently, but just by chance I had Bessie from 7th Heaven. Amazing English. Frenched me throughout the session (may depend on oral hygiene). Not model slim, but definitely good figure compared to the average girl. If you like the FR or session, do put out a good word for me since I kind of annoyed the operator with some of my antics lol
Ok. Locked in to Bessie.
Old Today, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 1
KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
When selling a product or service, one would only choose the best photos and videos to represent it. In a largely unregulated place like this, you can expect people to alter the photos, get fantasy writers on your team, and whatnot. It's the wild west basically.

Haven't been bonking a lot recently, but just by chance I had Bessie from 7th Heaven. Amazing English. Frenched me throughout the session (may depend on oral hygiene). Not model slim, but definitely good figure compared to the average girl. If you like the FR or session, do put out a good word for me since I kind of annoyed the operator with some of my antics lol
I agree with you bro. Just like your disclaimer states you do touch up slightly and I do the same. I mean, it's just personal preference.

My main hobby is taking food pics and when I post on my IG all also I touch up. I think it's normal. You go zi char shop order the hor fun look exactly same as menu photo meh? Then how? Return and why don't look the same?

Most of us have preference when it comes to stables. From our own experience we know which ones like to edit until like anime girl and which ones are more genuine. But of course, people need to understand one thing. I believe that almost 100% of the stable OKT also never see the lady in person before and the pictures have been sent by the ladies themselves.

So case by case basis for me. Some OKT very understanding. If I cancel due to misrepresentation of advertised photos they react very professionally. But of course some will chut pattern. Then I just don't go again lor. I don't see the point in creating any politics or conflict here. We just wanna enjoy ourselves and share with other bros.

I enjoyed your post very much BTW!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1