The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 20-10-2020, 04:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fungoer View Post
The last time i tried K*** P*** spa, it was clean one with good massage. Any bros with a special experience?
Used to frequent the area 1-2 years back

KP: Clean. Massage from the older ladies are good.
PB: Had my my fair share of finishes there. But cleaned out already. Entrance fee not to my liking
Starry: clean and good massage. Teasing maybe for regulars. But nothing more. Used to visit M** there but she has since moved to another place.

E***: had my fair share of good finishes in the past. Good service MLs all cleaned out. Still visit occasionally for clean massage with v****.
G****n: same owner as top. Mainly the older ladies there.

Pink & Green: don’t waste your $
Shop below pink& green: had my fair share of finishes. Mostly older ladies. But they know how to tease. Last I saw they were closed during covid.
Old 20-10-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
vort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post
Was looking for a new massage with extras cos the quality of my regular place was declining, so chanced upon this place along the main road.

Took one hour, refused the P massage, and the ML didn't try to hard sell, so that was good. The massage was very solid, can tell she was trying hard to impress a first timer like me. Pressed all the right places, and very pleasantly surprised me by the random teasing. Seriously, her teasing game was 10/10.

By the time I flipped over, I was semi hard, and she did this massage move that made me crazy. She stood at the head of the massage bed, bent over me and gave my lower abdomen a sensual massage, narrowly missing my groin areas, but stuffing her chest into my face.

After I Mari kita, she asked me if I wanted any extra for a small tip of $50. She said I had to be discreet as the boss did not allow any hanky panky. so it was a HJ, but she loosened her bra and let me touch/suck her nips while she jerked me off.

The best part was, after I was done, she continued massaging my arms and neck until the full hour was up!

Paid up happily and went my way.

Name: s*****
Nationality: PRC
Boobs: medium B, real and soft

This is my first submission, please let me know if anything inappropriate and I will take this down. Thanks guys, if you like, up my points, and PM me for details

Is this the second floor shop house? Haha
Old 20-10-2020, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post

PB: Had my my fair share of finishes there. But cleaned out already. Entrance fee not to my liking
Starry: clean and good massage. Teasing maybe for regulars. But nothing more. Used to visit M** there but she has since moved to another place.

E***: had my fair share of good finishes in the past. Good service MLs all cleaned out. Still visit occasionally for clean massage with v****.

Shop below pink& green: had my fair share of finishes. Mostly older ladies. But they know how to tease. Last I saw they were closed during covid.
You get to finish in E Spa? I've been to E and G several times over past few yrs and had good rapport with few MLs but they always maintained they can't finish you.

Only once in G did an ML finish me but only because it's the famous N**ly, who is actually now working in another spa just down the road. That time was good because she didn't ask for tips to finish me, even rejected tips when I offered her since she was too afraid. Wanted to go back for another free hj but sadly she was let go within 1-2wks of working there. Guess they caught her in the act.
Old 20-10-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
You get to finish in E Spa? I've been to E and G several times over past few yrs and had good rapport with few MLs but they always maintained they can't finish you.

Only once in G did an ML finish me but only because it's the famous N**ly, who is actually now working in another spa just down the road. That time was good because she didn't ask for tips to finish me, even rejected tips when I offered her since she was too afraid. Wanted to go back for another free hj but sadly she was let go within 1-2wks of working there. Guess they caught her in the act.
You really know how to take good control of the situation.
. 1st time Free and wanted to return for free some more
Ashe is so kind and offer free HJ and even put her job on a string
Old 20-10-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2843 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Lets hope that some bro can locate the gal, and share within "Among us"
Old 20-10-2020, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

bro E*** and G***** are P massage joints leh. Did you take the 88 package to get the finish?

If you see G***** latest post, they seem to have changed their line up. Most of the new ones look in their mid 20s, not sure if any bros have tried.
Old 20-10-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Just up u bro. We share the same thoughts on these spas. Below pink and green is O* spa, which I mentioned previously. Didn't know they are older types, saw mostly GND there, anyway close liao so forget it.
Old 20-10-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
I’ve gotten finishes in E Spa and the other E Spa. There was even a really sweet viet who would remove bottoms right at the start. Very liberal on the oil use for obvious reasons. She’s obviously gone haha. That was in the past. There were others too. But also gone 1 by 1. It’s not a hidden Secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro539 View Post
bro E*** and G***** are P massage joints leh. Did you take the 88 package to get the finish?

If you see G***** latest post, they seem to have changed their line up. Most of the new ones look in their mid 20s, not sure if any bros have tried.
Nope. I always pay basic $50 for massage. And I do expect at least 45 mins of a good massage. Anything after is more of a bonus. Anything less I’m unlikely to return. If I’m gonna be paying $50+50 or worse $88+70for a half ass massage and HJ. I rather pay $100 or $110 for a ML on SLG who’s likely to be fully nude or at least top nude.

Have not been back to the area for quite some time. My last visit to E was to V**** for a clean massage. G is right smack beside a popular eatery...not too sure if I want to go in haha.
Besides. It’s also common pre-covid days girls from both G and E will rotate or move around.
Old 20-10-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Just up u bro. We share the same thoughts on these spas. Below pink and green is O* spa, which I mentioned previously. Didn't know they are older types, saw mostly GND there, anyway close liao so forget it.
It’s closed? Oh no.
Enjoyed R*** there. Abit older but she knows how to give a good massage.
Old 20-10-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
It’s closed? Oh no.
Enjoyed R*** there. Abit older but she knows how to give a good massage.
Feeling Kovan like another Forture Centre.
Old 20-10-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Not really my problem to worry about. I went there knowing the place is clean but she surprised me by asking me herself if I want to release. If you know got ML give you free hj, ofc you want to go back. Sadly 2 days after my first time with her I went to KL for a wk and when I came back, they let her go already.
Old 20-10-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
A note on O* W******s Spa, it's gone already. In its place is K*T spa. Not sure if same management or what, haven't gone there yet.
Old 20-10-2020, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneThomson View Post
Lets hope that some bro can locate the gal, and share within "Among us"
After she got let go by G, she disappeared to don't know where. But last yr she resurfaced and until now is working in a spa just somewhere down the road. Look around sure can find
Old 21-10-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

had never tried V / E / G and O W. they seem to have the vibes that i will get nothing more lol.
PB does have something as 1 bro did shared to me before, but on a personal experience, the ML that i got, nothing was offered.
Old 21-10-2020, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 4
max8888 is one of the Best!max8888 is one of the Best!max8888 is one of the Best!

I tried a joint i have been eyeing quite a bit recently in kovan. Paid $58 entrance fee, usual safeentry stuff then proceeded with my ML. Initial vibes were good so l accientally smack their butt to hint upfront i am expecting good results at the end. Judging by her playful reaction, I know all is gopd already. Reasonable massage, nice to chat to. With 20mins left on the clock, got the direct qn since by now she knows and i know. Usual damages but limited autoroam if just $50. For me I enjoyed it as she was nice to chat too amd I got what I wanted.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1