The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2017, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Thanks for the report bro. Sometimes 村姑 provide different kampong style chicken flavour bro D
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Welcomed bro!
Maybe that’s y kampung chicken in the market fetched a premium over normal ones

Kampung ones are very lean and fit

Best for consumers without artificial addictive
Old 06-11-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 10
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

It’s been quite some time I visited WH06, walked in last week, this house is on the wane - the new OKT assistant also not as friendly and welcoming as the previous ones, coupled with disappointing stock, sian more than half....

Quote:
Other than checking out newbies at 1856 tdy, also ventured in to WH06.
The viewing was disappointing:

3 newbie 村姑 were sitting at around 6pm while a few customers seated around waiting for outside gals.

Guess not to mention Yin Duo Duo standard, even matching up the existing batch is a tall order.
Old 06-11-2017, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
It’s been quite some time I visited WH06, walked in last week, this house is on the wane - the new OKT assistant also not as friendly and welcoming as the previous ones, coupled with disappointing stock, sian more than half....
The new guy is from 3033. I think he’s ok, just a little “kan cheong” looking, like constantly 手忙脚乱。Not sure why.

Maybe working in a house along the main belt of Geylang he more pressurizing than at the quiet isolated 3033?

What disturbs me is that bright flashing lighted signboard that’s now hanging over the main door inside the house. Gives me a headache.

Not sure why they decided to install something so harsh on the eyes.

Or maybe it was a gift from a customer owning a lighting shop?
Old 06-11-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 10
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No wonder find him very familiar but just couldn’t recall from which house. I asked him how many newbies working on that day he said “don’t know, all busy”. Next I asked him will any be out soon, he smirked and replied with the same “don’t know” answer. Sigh.... I was intending to sit down on the sofa and wait patiently to catch a glimpse of any newbies coming out and if they do not suit my taste then I’ll call their older batch Duo Duo for a farewell bonk. But I ended up walked off immediately to next door for WH04 Duo Duo instead.

Quote:
The new guy is from 3033. I think he’s ok, just a little “kan cheong” looking, like constantly 手忙脚乱。Not sure why.

Maybe working in a house along the main belt of Geylang he more pressurizing than at the quiet isolated 3033?

What disturbs me is that bright flashing lighted signboard that’s now hanging over the main door inside the house. Gives me a headache.

Not sure why they decided to install something so harsh on the eyes.

Or maybe it was a gift from a customer owning a lighting shop?
Old 06-11-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No wonder find him very familiar but just couldn’t recall from which house. I asked him how many newbies working on that day he said “don’t know, all busy”. Next I asked him will any be out soon, he smirked and replied with the same “don’t know” answer. Sigh.... I was intending to sit down on the sofa and wait patiently to catch a glimpse of any newbies coming out and if they do not suit my taste then I’ll call their older batch Duo Duo for a farewell bonk. But I ended up walked off immediately to next door for WH04 Duo Duo instead.
You are not alone in this. I kena the same treatment.

I don’t think he means to be rude or anything, but he seems like very blur or “luan” keeping track of the girls’ movements and customer flow - like a headless chicken rookie on his first week at the job? I could be wrong though.

Hope he improves so he doesn’t cause this nice house further losses.

More experienced or savvy helpers would tell you who the new girls are and what time they are coming back if you want to see them - at the same time recommending alternatives if you cannot wait.
Old 06-11-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Blur sotong who’s not customer savvy.
He was mumbling; I proceeded further in to the hall to see their new gals for myself even faster.
Having the new stocks at 1856 earlier, the worse stocks here totally disappointed me.
Decided to stick to my fav 3 instead.
Old 06-11-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Having seen 3 (out of 7?) newbies of 1606, 2 out 3 newbies of 1615, practically all newbies of 1856 and 16w06 (5 each), 2 newbies of 2045 and 3 out of 11 newbies of 1649/2047, the feel is that quality has become worse. Xia Tian and Yuan Yuan (of 1649) and Tian Tian (of 1615) seem the most appealing.

Anyway, it will be good if we could read some FRs here.
Old 06-11-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Having seen 3 (out of 7?) newbies of 1606, 2 out 3 newbies of 1615, practically all newbies of 1856 and 16w06 (5 each), 2 newbies of 2045 and 3 out of 11 newbies of 1649/2047, the feel is that quality has become worse. Xia Tian and Yuan Yuan (of 1649) and Tian Tian (of 1615) seem the most appealing.

u mean the overall quality of the new batch has become worse? i been quite busy travelling recently & didnt check out GL for almost a month. will prob drop by soon to do a michelin inspection on the newbies and give some FRs

but i think the quality of each batch has gotten progressive worst... even the OKT himself admit, say harder to get gd quality ones now
Old 07-11-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
u mean the overall quality of the new batch has become worse? i been quite busy travelling recently & didnt check out GL for almost a month. will prob drop by soon to do a michelin inspection on the newbies and give some FRs

but i think the quality of each batch has gotten progressive worst... even the OKT himself admit, say harder to get gd quality ones now
I have surveyed only a small percentage of the newbies. It may emerge all the physically more good-looking ones are from other houses such as 1608, 1654a or 1669. Am keen to try out the taller newbies (1.65m or taller). If anyone knows of any, kindly pm me!
Old 07-11-2017, 03:43 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

VERY VERY VERY GOOD. So many new girls in Geylang, now rainy season don't forget to bring an umbrella, otherwise it would be difficult to walk around. The following WLs debuted this week and are selling like hotcakes.

These are my picks which meet ISO standard. To qualify, must already have be doing RTF and extended sessions with customers.

Xia Tian
Her pretty face and poly girl body is irresistible. Gentle type. Tall with shoulder length hair. Accommodating with requests.

Yuan Yuan
Very hot body, mistress look. She has the kid of look that make you want to down her panties and f her hard doggy.

Tian Tian
The latest to debut. Sweet, petite with big boobs. Smooth skin.

Yao Yao
From what I saw, this cutie's face is like a teenager in secondary school. Comes with natural C cup breasts. According to my friend who tried her, she will say "Yo, yo, yo" if you tease her. Hahahaha damn cute. Great service.

Ai Li Si (Alice)
Fair, petite and tight body with classic Chinese beauty look. For now, can try if you looking for a pretty girl but a total greenhorn in the bedroom. No attitude problem just that she has not worked in this line before. Those who want to rescue XMM can give her a try.
Old 07-11-2017, 03:48 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post

There is a Tian Tian in 1649 already getting popular. Check out Yao Yao and Ai Li Sa of 2047.
Old 07-11-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
VERY VERY VERY GOOD. So many new girls in Geylang, now rainy season don't forget to bring an umbrella, otherwise it would be difficult to walk around. The following WLs debuted this week and are selling like hotcakes.

These are my picks which meet ISO standard. To qualify, must already have be doing RTF and extended sessions with customers.

Xia Tian
Her pretty face and poly girl body is irresistible. Gentle type. Tall with shoulder length hair. Accommodating with requests.

Yuan Yuan

Very hot body, mistress look. She has the kid of look that make you want to down her panties and f her hard doggy.

Tian Tian
The latest to debut. Sweet, petite with big boobs. Smooth skin.

Yao Yao
From what I saw, this cutie's face is like a teenager in secondary school. Comes with natural C cup breasts. According to my friend who tried her, she will say "Yo, yo, yo" if you tease her. Hahahaha damn cute. Great service.

Ai Li Si (Alice)
Fair, petite and tight body with classic Chinese beauty look. For now, can try if you looking for a pretty girl but a total greenhorn in the bedroom. No attitude problem just that she has not worked in this line before. Those who want to rescue XMM can give her a try.
Thank you for the effort to share
Old 07-11-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

Most of the year-end batch in Geylang simply can’t make it.

Some are really damn jiaklat.

Last year’s Oct/nov batch and this year’s May/June batch were not bad.

But this nov 2017 batch really really cannot.

Think only 20 percent are passable. The rest fail.

And guys would know I’m not that fussy. If I say fail, it’s really fail.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Quote:
Most of the year-end batch in Geylang simply can’t make it.

Some are really damn jiaklat.

Last year’s Oct/nov batch and this year’s May/June batch were not bad.

But this nov 2017 batch really really cannot.

Think only 20 percent are passable. The rest fail.

And guys would know I’m not that fussy. If I say fail, it’s really fail.
That’s y the only newbie I’ve tried is 1606 Tina
The rest I’d seen seriously CMI (2 in 1606/ 3 in WH06/ 3 in 1856).
Stagger my time btw my 东宫 & 西宫.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Quote:
That’s y the only newbie I’ve tried is 1606 Tina
The rest I’d seen seriously CMI (2 in 1606/ 3 in WH06/ 3 in 1856).
Stagger my time btw my 东宫 & 西宫.
But I had a Big Knockers WL inside you CMI 1856

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1